Career Questions tagged School Nursing

ashia S.’s Avatar
ashia S. Oct 28, 2016 630 views
Kylee C.’s Avatar
Kylee C. Oct 26, 2016 452 views

What is the best way to stay organized when you start Nursing School?

I am interested in this career field and would love to know how I can stay ahead. #nursing #university #bachelors-degree...

#school-nursing

janae G.’s Avatar
janae G. Oct 24, 2016 584 views

Is Neonatal nursing a good job field ?

I want to go into neonatal nursing when i graduate because i love kids and want to be able to help them but i know that it can also be a very emotional job when dealing with the different type of children. #doctor #professor #registered-nurses #nursing-education #neonatal #school-nursing...

#neonatology #maternal-newborn-care

Hannah R.’s Avatar
Hannah R. Oct 19, 2016 462 views

What are the different job opportunities for different nursing careers?

For example, what specific job types could a Physician's Assistant get, or an R.N., etc. #nursing #nursing-education #school-nursing #nursing-administration...

#nursing-careers

Araba H.’s Avatar
Araba H. Aug 22, 2016 656 views

I am starting nursing school and I need some advice.

I am a college student. I was in a community college, doing my prerequisites for the nursing degree. I am done with most of them so I transferred to a 4 year college. I have 3 more years and I am done with BSN. I am starting the nursing classes just this fall semester. If you were giving the...

#lesson-planning #school-nursing #career-advice #nursing #college-advice

Laura N.’s Avatar
Laura N. May 27, 2016 632 views

Nursing Vs. Pre-Med

I'm stuck between Nursing and Pre-Med/Biology. Is it a right choice that I continue on with pre-requisites courses for nursing and get into a nursing school where I can obtain my bachelor degree (BSN) and take the state NCLEX exam to become an RN. Then, take the MCAT exam to apply to medical...

#school-nursing #nursing #pre-med

Laura N.’s Avatar
Laura N. May 27, 2016 513 views

Which major should I pick

#school-nursing #nursing #pre-med