Career Questions tagged Maternal Newborn Care

Rebecca O.’s Avatar
Rebecca O. Apr 09, 2018

Nurses-what made you choose your specific specialty?

I'm thinking about pursuing nursing, but I am unsure what to specialize in. I am interested in labor and delivery, pediatrics and NICU nursing, but I would be interested in hearing the perspective of nurses of all different specialties. #nursing #pediatric-nursing #maternal-newborn-care...

#nicu

Tia B.’s Avatar
Tia B. May 22, 2016

How long does it take to begin clinicals if going into the nursing field?

I plan on majoring in Nursing, more specifically maternal and child labor. #nursing #pediatric-nursing #maternal-newborn-care #nurse #hospital...

#hospital-and-health-care

Angelina P.’s Avatar
Angelina P. Jan 25, 2017

I am hoping to become a Neo-natal nurse. Is it worth it?

Hey! I am super interested in becoming a Neonatal nurse, but everyone I talk to about it says how emotionally challenging it is, how stressful it is, and how only certain people will ever be able to do it. I was wondering, how do you know if you "have what it takes" to be a Neonatal nurse? If...

#healthcare #medical #pediatrics #babies #nursing #neonatal #pediatric-nursing #maternal-newborn-care

janae G.’s Avatar
janae G. Oct 24, 2016

Is Neonatal nursing a good job field ?

I want to go into neonatal nursing when i graduate because i love kids and want to be able to help them but i know that it can also be a very emotional job when dealing with the different type of children. #doctor #professor #registered-nurses #nursing-education #neonatal #school-nursing...

#neonatology #maternal-newborn-care