Career Questions tagged Neonatal

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 14 71 views

What nursing publications do you subscribe to?

I want to subscribe to these publications to prepare myself for a future in the field. #neonatal...

#registered-nurses

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 10 79 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 10 72 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 72 views

How long does it take to become a neonatal nurse?

I want to know because after high school, I'm on my own to make my own decisions. #neonatal...

#nurse

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 70 views

What is it like being a neonatal nurse?

I want to know what motivates you everyday to go to work and help babies. #medicine #nurse #neonatal...

#babies

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 85 views

What are the best qualities a neonatal nurse could have?

I feel like if you're a neonatal nurse, you're strong and hardworking. #neonatal...

#medicine

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 92 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 93 views
Kaitlyn P.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn P. Jun 04 148 views

Does anyone have a recommended path I should take in college to become a neonatal nurse practitioner? Should I become a CNA before becoming an RN? How many years should I work as an RN before going back to school to become an NP?

I’m a high school sophomore looking to become a NICU nurse practitioner. :) I have researched a little about the requirements, but am a little lost about how I should go about my education and career path #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #healthcare #nicu...

#neonatal

Beautiful D.’s Avatar
Beautiful D. Feb 24 152 views

How long will it take to go from Cna to a Neonatal Nurse?

My name is BeautifulReality , I am 17 years old & I attend the Paul Simon job corps ! I'm interested in eventually becoming a neonatal nurse. My trade is currently cna. #nursing #nurse #neonatal #medicine...

#healthcare

Liberty L.’s Avatar
Liberty L. Nov 20, 2019 148 views

What steps do I need to take in order to become a neonatal nurse?

I am a freshman student who is interested in becoming a neonatal nurse. I want to know more information of how to become a neonatal nurse and what steps I need to take in the future. #neonatal #nurse #nursing...

#healthcare

Alyssa A.’s Avatar
Alyssa A. Aug 27, 2019 78 views

What is like to be a neonatal nurse?

I'm a junior in high school. I am an athletic trainer so i have some experience. #medicine #physical...

#neonatal

Larissa H.’s Avatar
Larissa H. May 21, 2018 267 views

Thinking about becoming a nurse on it could work on the nicu as a neonatal nurse. What qualities are the best to have in order to become a neonatal nurse? #neonatal nurse #nurse #qualities #nursing #healthcare #neonatal-nurse #hospital-and-healthcare...

#medicine

Larissa H.’s Avatar
Larissa H. May 21, 2018 294 views

What are the key differences in the career of a neonatal nurse versus a labor and delivery nurse?

I head read some information about this from artic also but I really would like to hear from someone who is actually working in those professions so I can chose which I would like to go into. #neonatal nurse #medicine #labor and delivery nurse #babies #delivery #nursing #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare #neonatal-nurse

Lily C.’s Avatar
Lily C. Apr 05, 2019 212 views

What is a day in the life of a neonatal surgeon like?

Hello! I was just wondering what the hours are like roughly and how flexible the schedule is. Also do you believe it’s possible to still have time for a family when pursuing such a demanding career. What would you say the best thing about the job is? Thank you for your time #medicine...

#doctor #neonatal #medical-education

Bailey S.’s Avatar
Bailey S. Mar 15, 2019 147 views
Alexis K.’s Avatar
Alexis K. Sep 05, 2018 188 views

What high school courses do I need to take to become a Neonatal Nurse.

I am a 8th grader wanting to become a Neonatal Nurse. I want to do this job because I love babies. I am wanting to know what High School classes I need to take to become this. #nursing #neonatal...

#lovebabies