Career Questions tagged Registerednurse

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 111 views

How do I get started when looking for Jobs and what things to look at

Hey, I am an international Nursing student and I need to get a job asap after graduating so i can stay here but i have no clue where to even start looking for jobs or when is a good time to start or what to look for in jobs when I apply. nursing job-search job internationalstudent...

registerednurse optjobs

Da’Mya T.’s Avatar
Da’Mya T. May 24 110 views

What is it like working on the floor being a RN?

I basically just want to work in the medial field. registerednurse...

hospital

Okayra S.’s Avatar
Okayra S. Mar 02 234 views

Did you have to get perfect grades in high school to be able to become a registered nurse?

I'm a 10th-grader who has always had an interest in the medical field and nursing and I expect that you had to attain perfect grades to gain entry into a good nursing school but recently my grades haven't been so great so I wonder if that's going to affect me if I do choose to become a...

registerednurse obstetrician nurse

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 27, 2020 121 views

What are the steps to becoming a registered nurse after high school?

I am a sophomore in highschool and wanting to become a registered nurse. I am unsure of what the steps are to become a registered nurse. What advice would you give to someone after high school wanting to do this and what are the steps to take after high school? nursing registerednurse...

afterhighschool college

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 27, 2020 139 views

What are some of the best colleges for nursing in Ohio?

I am a sophomore in high school and considering becoming a registered nurse as my future career. What are some good options for college to pursue this career? nursing college...

registerednurse

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 27, 2020 359 views

What is the day to day life of a registered nurse?

I am a sophomore in high school and looking to become a registered nurse. I am unsure of what a day working as a nurse would look like. What are some of the daily tasks and schedules of registered nurses? nursing...

registerednurse

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 23, 2020 158 views

What are some of the pros and cons of becoming a registered nurse?

I am a sophomore in high school and looking to work in the medical field. I have recently been interested in becoming a registered nurse after college, but I do not know a lot about the job. What are some of the pros and cons of the job and/or working in the medical field? nursing medicine...

registerednurse

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Aug 22, 2020 323 views

What was/is your experience been in nursing school? How would you describe it?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school, and I am certain that going into nursing is something I want to do. More specifically, I want to get my BSN, become a registered nurse, then get my masters and become a nurse practitioner (specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics). I am curious...

registerednurse nursingschool nursepractitioner nursing nurse college collegelife

Cassandra K.’s Avatar
Cassandra K. Jan 17, 2018 369 views

What is the hardest part about being a nurse while being married to an Army man?

I am trying to prepare to be the best nurse and wife possible. I know that the Army will move us frequently and take him away often. armystrong...

registerednurse

Chrishaun T.’s Avatar
Chrishaun T. Sep 01, 2017 421 views

Is it better to go to a community college or junior college first or go straight a 4 year college?

There is a community college in the city I live in and they have a nursing program that is good, but I want to get that college experience of meeting others and getting the right knowledge and right college experience from the RIGHT college for the career path of Nursing. RegisteredNurse...

medicine whichpath