Career Questions tagged Registerednurse

Okayra S.’s Avatar
Okayra S. Mar 02 81 views

Did you have to get perfect grades in high school to be able to become a registered nurse?

I'm a 10th-grader who has always had an interest in the medical field and nursing and I expect that you had to attain perfect grades to gain entry into a good nursing school but recently my grades haven't been so great so I wonder if that's going to affect me if I do choose to become a...

#obstetrician #registerednurse #nurse

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 27, 2020 72 views

What are the steps to becoming a registered nurse after high school?

I am a sophomore in highschool and wanting to become a registered nurse. I am unsure of what the steps are to become a registered nurse. What advice would you give to someone after high school wanting to do this and what are the steps to take after high school? #nursing #registerednurse...

#afterhighschool #college

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 27, 2020 79 views

What are some of the best colleges for nursing in Ohio?

I am a sophomore in high school and considering becoming a registered nurse as my future career. What are some good options for college to pursue this career? #nursing #college...

#registerednurse

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 27, 2020 156 views

What is the day to day life of a registered nurse?

I am a sophomore in high school and looking to become a registered nurse. I am unsure of what a day working as a nurse would look like. What are some of the daily tasks and schedules of registered nurses? #nursing...

#registerednurse

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 23, 2020 90 views

What are some of the pros and cons of becoming a registered nurse?

I am a sophomore in high school and looking to work in the medical field. I have recently been interested in becoming a registered nurse after college, but I do not know a lot about the job. What are some of the pros and cons of the job and/or working in the medical field? #nursing #medicine...

#registerednurse

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Aug 22, 2020 151 views

What was/is your experience been in nursing school? How would you describe it?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school, and I am certain that going into nursing is something I want to do. More specifically, I want to get my BSN, become a registered nurse, then get my masters and become a nurse practitioner (specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics). I am curious...

#collegelife #nursing #college #nursepractitioner #registerednurse #nursingschool #nurse

Cassandra K.’s Avatar
Cassandra K. Jan 17, 2018 285 views

What is the hardest part about being a nurse while being married to an Army man?

I am trying to prepare to be the best nurse and wife possible. I know that the Army will move us frequently and take him away often. #armystrong...

#registerednurse

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Dec 13, 2017 731 views
Chrishaun T.’s Avatar
Chrishaun T. Sep 01, 2017 344 views

Is it better to go to a community college or junior college first or go straight a 4 year college?

There is a community college in the city I live in and they have a nursing program that is good, but I want to get that college experience of meeting others and getting the right knowledge and right college experience from the RIGHT college for the career path of Nursing. #registerednurse...

#medicine #whichpath