Career Questions tagged Collegelife

Kaitlyn T.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn T. Mar 25 105 views

What are some things to do during college?

I'm going to go to a local college and I wanted to hear from first hand experience what to do to enhance my college experience. It's a relatively small college and there are a few programs there but I also want to know what relevant "college enhancing" things to do. Still very unsure about...

K'eonna G.’s Avatar
K'eonna G. Oct 08, 2021 200 views

What kind of college classes would I have to take to become a traveling nurse ?

#collegelife #nursingschool #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care

Zoe W.’s Avatar
Zoe W. May 25, 2021 192 views

What are some good tips when looking for a major?

#major #collegelife #juniorhs

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Aug 22, 2020 489 views

What was/is your experience been in nursing school? How would you describe it?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school, and I am certain that going into nursing is something I want to do. More specifically, I want to get my BSN, become a registered nurse, then get my masters and become a nurse practitioner (specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics). I am curious...

Haley C.’s Avatar
Haley C. Dec 11, 2019 345 views

What type of job should a first time college student get?

I am 19 years old and attending an online college. I need help figuring out what type of job would best suit me while attending online school. #collegelife

Kelsey E.’s Avatar
Kelsey E. May 03, 2019 355 views

What major(s) should I take in college to become a lawyer?

#college-major #lawyer #criminal-justice #collegelife #preparation #job

Ryan P.’s Avatar
Ryan P. Apr 16, 2019 384 views

What is the best college to go to be a Medical Assistant? how long do you have to go to school?

#medicine #collegelife

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Sep 20, 2018 627 views

Why can't college be FREE?

#Collegelife #brokeStudent #needMoney

Elizabeth Z.’s Avatar
Elizabeth Z. Sep 01, 2018 432 views

How many classes would you typically have in a day?

#collegelife

Kaitlyn S.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn S. Aug 30, 2018 565 views

How do you stay involved and still keep your grades up?

I worry about getting involved in too many groups and not having enough time for my school work. I'm not sure how to balance it all. #collegelife

Alexia H.’s Avatar
Alexia H. Aug 30, 2018 564 views

How do you manage to work and study in college?

#CollegeLife #Studying

Justin A.’s Avatar
Justin A. Aug 24, 2018 421 views

What is the simplest way to get a full ride to college?

I know that you have to have great grades and be involved with everything, but isn't there a way to get to college with a bunch of scholarships or just with one full ride really easily? #CollegeLife #AdultingIsHard

Joanne L.’s Avatar
Joanne L. May 19, 2018 519 views

What are the things you can do with a public health major?

Are there any jobs that you can obtain after 4 years of undergraduate of public health, or will I have to go to school for a longer time. #publichealth #collegelife #college #degree #lost

Bibi R.’s Avatar
Bibi R. May 18, 2018 590 views

How to deal with a rude roommate?

I'll be dorming during college and I am concerned about what I should do if my roommate is rude or doesn't respect my boundaries. #Collegelife

Xin Anthony T.’s Avatar
Xin Anthony T. Apr 27, 2018 576 views

What are some of the pros and cons of joining the fraternity? Can I quit if I don't like it?

I will be a college freshman in the fall of 2018 and I think fraternity looks like a great way to broaden my social circle, but not sure if it is for me. #collegelife

Claudia G.’s Avatar
Claudia G. Mar 21, 2018 445 views

How can I prepare for living at home during college rather than on campus?

I have heard, from many different students, that college requires a lot of study time. I am worried that having my family around may cause distractions for me when it's time to concentrate. My parents are helpful when it comes to my study time but my smaller siblings can be noisy and...

Joy Z.’s Avatar
Joy Z. Jan 25, 2018 1043 views

What advice do you have for someone about to go off to college?

After getting accepted into a college, how should students be prepared for college life?
#college-admissions #college #collegelife #college

Jhovani G.’s Avatar
Jhovani G. Jan 25, 2018 613 views

What's your biggest challenge in college?

I want to know how hard college is and someone's point of view of it.
#COLLEGELIFE #college #personal-development

Benjamin K.’s Avatar
Benjamin K. Jan 24, 2018 538 views

What should i do in college to stand out to employers?

what activities and things should i do in college so when i come out i will be irresistible to employers. i want to be a macro or micro economist. #college-bound #college-advice #collegelife #macro-economics #microeconomics

Bianca D.’s Avatar
Bianca D. Jan 23, 2018 522 views

How do you get past the struggles in life to be successful?

As a college student, there is always something that gets in your way. It could be making bad decisions, making wrong decisions, or just messing up. Sometimes it gets hard to get pass the struggles when there are problems hitting you from left and right that are always there to test you....

Keziah R.’s Avatar
Keziah R. Jan 22, 2018 453 views

Are study groups in college worth it?

Depending on the person, whether they like small or large groups, maybe even to be by themselves, is making a study group going to make it easier for our college years? Might it just scramble things up and just add more taken time on your schedule? #collegelife

Jolene Q.’s Avatar
Jolene Q. Jan 22, 2018 637 views

What are best things to do when in college?

The answer for this could range from advice to clubs and activities I should try. #collegelife

Daniel C.’s Avatar
Daniel C. Jan 19, 2018 565 views

What are some tips for high school students wanting to go into the medical field?

I want to know some ways I can get ahead of the curve, or ways that I can further prepare myself other than high school work. Things like strategies, and tips for college is what I'm looking for. #medicine #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare

#collegelife

Madeleine C.’s Avatar
Madeleine C. Jan 19, 2018 624 views

How do you survive college?

What are your tips for surviving college? How to manage stress, school work, and a social life? #collegelife #college #personal-development

Cole S.’s Avatar
Cole S. Jan 18, 2018 617 views

Should I double major to give myself more options, or should I save time and stress?

I am a very hard worker and will do anything to get my work or job done however, I am also a person to get very overwhelmed and stressed out because of it. Would double majoring be worth my time and stress or should I try to stick to one major?
#WhatDoIDo
#doublemajor
#collegelife
#ImExcited

Marie R.’s Avatar
Marie R. Jan 17, 2018 621 views

How can you find your community in college?

I'm concerned that making lasting friendships will be much more difficult in college. I don't really want to participate in Greek life, and I'm not sure how many groups related to my religious and extracurricular interests will be available in college. I'm used to being around a small,...

Ty W.’s Avatar
Ty W. Jan 17, 2018 619 views

What is the the most important thing when adjusting to college life?

What should I do or remember? #collegelife

Celine S.’s Avatar
Celine S. Jan 17, 2018 918 views

What is college like? Is it as difficult and stressful as everyone says it is? Is it hard working and going to school

I'll be heading into college in the fall and it's been driving me nuts. I know I'll have to get a part time job in order to afford everything and pay for tuition. I'm stressed about working so much that I won't be able to focus on my studies. I am not great at multitasking, but I know it's...

Stephanie T.’s Avatar
Stephanie T. Jan 16, 2018 412 views

What are some things that are important to pack for college?

I'm a senior in high school and will be attending in college in the fall. I have made a packing list for move in day but I want to be sure I bring everything necessary. #college-bound #collegelife

Angelina N.’s Avatar
Angelina N. Jan 14, 2018 644 views

What's something that I should bring to my college dorm that people wouldn't think to bring?

Going to be going to college in the Fall (of course)! I have a history of being unprepared and want to make my first year as stress free as possible.

#college #dorms #dormlife #freshmen #fall #2018 #classof2022 #student #collegelife