Career Questions tagged Skills

avion R.’s Avatar
avion R. Nov 13, 2020 73 views

what skill do i need to make it the the nba

im 14 standing 6'2 ....

#skills

Michaela C.’s Avatar
Michaela C. Nov 05, 2020 56 views

How do i become a professional welder?

I know the basics of welding but I want learn about the other types of welding and how to read welding blueprint....

#skills

Ja'Kel A.’s Avatar
Ja'Kel A. Nov 05, 2020 47 views

Are most classes in the department reading/writing intensive?

I'm more of a sporty kind of person, I enjoy playing basketball and I can see myself going far because of it. I know there's people in college that enjoy reading/writing but personally I do not. I just want to see if there's more to do other than reading/writing. #skills...

#motivation

Esmeralda S.’s Avatar
Esmeralda S. Nov 04, 2020 62 views

What is your greatest skill as a nurse?

I want to become a nurse because I like to care for people. One of my family members I look up to is a nurse. I want to know what skills are difficult or what skills are fun or easy. #nurse #medicine #skills...

#medical

Bryce S.’s Avatar
Bryce S. Oct 27, 2020 48 views

What skills are helpful for someone majoring in physical therapy?

I am a senior in high school, and I am possibly going to major in physical therapy. I believe that being informed about helpful skills for this major would benefit me in college, as well as in a future career. Learning about these skills would also allow me to see if I possess some of the...

#physical-therapy #skills

Brandon D.’s Avatar
Brandon D. Oct 27, 2020 124 views

What is the best skill to have for real estate

I know you need to be a good negotiator and communicator but what are some other skills that separate the average realtor and a good realtor #marketing #success #skills...

#business

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Aug 12, 2020 104 views
Kelly R.’s Avatar
Kelly R. Jul 30, 2020 242 views
William A.’s Avatar
William A. Jul 24, 2020 112 views
Tessa S.’s Avatar
Tessa S. Feb 02, 2020 193 views
Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. Feb 01, 2020 271 views

What are skills that are necessary but often neglected?

I'm a high school student going into college. I've heard that a lot of important skills are neglected to be taught to be taught in school that are invaluable in any job, like presentation skills. #student #personal-development...

#skills

Brynna S.’s Avatar
Brynna S. Feb 01, 2020 196 views
Gabrielle B.’s Avatar
Gabrielle B. Jan 30, 2020 254 views

What are the most important skills for your employees to possess?

What do you value most in terms of skills when looking for a new hire? Do you want a person with a ton of experience in a specific area, or do you consider a person who has experience in something for a fairly long period of time, even if it is not specially what you are looking for as...

#college #skills #experience #interview #job #hiringprocess #career #value

Rene M.’s Avatar
Rene M. Nov 22, 2019 228 views
ilya S.’s Avatar
ilya S. Nov 20, 2019 100 views

what kind of skills and knolege is needed in plant preservation like in botanical gardens

botanical gardens and plant preservation...

#skills

Lanasia G.’s Avatar
Lanasia G. Nov 08, 2019 101 views
Anahi R G.’s Avatar
Anahi R G. Aug 30, 2019 149 views

How do you challenge and/or track your welding skills?

My name is Anahi, I am 18 years old with 4 (highschool) years of welding experience. I am currently working on getting my certificates. I believe practicing and tracking your skills is very important, but how exactly can you do that? #welding #career #skills...

#weldernation

Johnathan H.’s Avatar
Johnathan H. Aug 21, 2019 141 views
manuel I.’s Avatar
manuel I. Jan 15, 2019 388 views
Edalene J.’s Avatar
Edalene J. Dec 05, 2018 211 views

How do you use your skills you got in college in your current career?

I'm currently enrolled in Job Corps, training to be a Medical Administrative Assistant and I want to know some skills I would need to have in order to be a great MAA. #skills #maa...

#career

Ashly A.’s Avatar
Ashly A. Aug 28, 2018 262 views

Writing Skills

Hey, What are some strategies to take good quality notes? Should I highlight, use sticky-notes, or underline? What are some suggestions? Or what do you do to remember key points while reading?...

#skills

Rachel P.’s Avatar
Rachel P. Aug 15, 2018 203 views

What kind of jobs are available to someone with a degree in Chemistry?

I know there are many opportunities, but I want to be sure that they are specifically in my skill range and I want to know what's out there. #student #skills...

#chemistry

Anthony E.’s Avatar
Anthony E. Jul 28, 2018 217 views

What do I need to know to succeed in the field of Economics?

I'm planning on majoring in Economics and I'm looking for advice on what I need to do to be successful. What topics should I focus on in college and what kind of job/internship positions should I apply for both during and after college? #knowledge #skills #career #job...

#economics

Tee A.’s Avatar
Tee A. Jun 12, 2018 361 views

What is the best way to discover skills to put on resume?

I am currently revamping my resume and I want to add some skills for better search optimization. I was wondering how I can discover skills that will be great for my resume. So far, I have looked at the jobs that I have worked and educational experience and used that for inspiration but I'm...

#job #resume #skills

Joshua R.’s Avatar
Joshua R. May 23, 2018 482 views