Career Questions tagged Skills

Makaylah P.’s Avatar
Makaylah P. Apr 27 207 views

Do I need to have skills in photography ? or is that not a problem ?

I want to get into photography but I think that I would need skill first before actually getting into it. I need clarification on that so I can see what I have to do. highschoolstudent learning photography...

skills

Myo M.’s Avatar
Myo M. Apr 16 324 views

What are some soft skills you learn as a Communications major?

What are some other soft skills besides communicating well that I can put on my resume?...

skills

Samiya M.’s Avatar
Samiya M. Mar 03 134 views

What skills does your job require?

I was wondering what day-to-day skills does your job require. Did you already acquire these skills before, or did you have to learn these skills? jobs...

skills

avion R.’s Avatar
avion R. Nov 13, 2020 156 views

what skill do i need to make it the the nba

im 14 standing 6'2 ....

skills

Michaela C.’s Avatar
Michaela C. Nov 05, 2020 154 views

How do i become a professional welder?

I know the basics of welding but I want learn about the other types of welding and how to read welding blueprint....

skills

Ja'Kel A.’s Avatar
Ja'Kel A. Nov 05, 2020 133 views

Are most classes in the department reading/writing intensive?

I'm more of a sporty kind of person, I enjoy playing basketball and I can see myself going far because of it. I know there's people in college that enjoy reading/writing but personally I do not. I just want to see if there's more to do other than reading/writing. skills...

motivation

Esmeralda S.’s Avatar
Esmeralda S. Nov 04, 2020 263 views

What is your greatest skill as a nurse?

I want to become a nurse because I like to care for people. One of my family members I look up to is a nurse. I want to know what skills are difficult or what skills are fun or easy. nurse medicine skills...

medical

Bryce S.’s Avatar
Bryce S. Oct 27, 2020 115 views

What skills are helpful for someone majoring in physical therapy?

I am a senior in high school, and I am possibly going to major in physical therapy. I believe that being informed about helpful skills for this major would benefit me in college, as well as in a future career. Learning about these skills would also allow me to see if I possess some of the...

physical-therapy skills

Brandon D.’s Avatar
Brandon D. Oct 27, 2020 248 views

What is the best skill to have for real estate

I know you need to be a good negotiator and communicator but what are some other skills that separate the average realtor and a good realtor marketing success skills...

business

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Aug 12, 2020 179 views
Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. Feb 01, 2020 435 views

What are skills that are necessary but often neglected?

I'm a high school student going into college. I've heard that a lot of important skills are neglected to be taught to be taught in school that are invaluable in any job, like presentation skills. student personal-development...

skills

Gabrielle B.’s Avatar
Gabrielle B. Jan 30, 2020 525 views

What are the most important skills for your employees to possess?

What do you value most in terms of skills when looking for a new hire? Do you want a person with a ton of experience in a specific area, or do you consider a person who has experience in something for a fairly long period of time, even if it is not specially what you are looking for as...

skills hiringprocess experience career college interview value job

Rene M.’s Avatar
Rene M. Nov 22, 2019 333 views
ilya S.’s Avatar
ilya S. Nov 20, 2019 172 views
Anahi R G.’s Avatar
Anahi R G. Aug 30, 2019 237 views

How do you challenge and/or track your welding skills?

My name is Anahi, I am 18 years old with 4 (highschool) years of welding experience. I am currently working on getting my certificates. I believe practicing and tracking your skills is very important, but how exactly can you do that? welding career skills...

weldernation

Johnathan H.’s Avatar
Johnathan H. Aug 21, 2019 246 views