Career Questions tagged Barber

Kyram’s Avatar
Kyram Oct 31 230 views

How many years would I have to study to try and build my own business?

I want to build my own barber shop but I don't know how many years it can take me.

James’s Avatar
James May 25 215 views

what type of school can i go to to learn how to become a barber?

i want to learn so that it can be another source of income.

Isaiah’s Avatar
Isaiah Apr 29 240 views

What Does it take to become a Professional in Barbering.

Cutting hair has always been a goal to achieve. I remember visiting the barber for a haircut and I would want to have a specific design or view on my hair and the barber would be able to create my image to be sharp, so I wonder what are the steps to have customers changing their hair constantly

Manuel’s Avatar
Manuel Nov 08, 2021 163 views

How do I get more clients when I start cutting hair.

Hey, My name is Manuel. Im a student at Burton high in San Francisco CA. I want to become a barber and cut hair professionally . I know most of the basics in barbering but what I still don't know is how am I going to get clients. Or how will find enough people to cut their hair so I can...

Delterio’s Avatar
Delterio Nov 13, 2020 331 views

I want to become a barber and if that doesn't work out i become a fireman.

I'm a 9th grader from HillCrest and i'm just wondering what I have to go through to get to were i want to be later in life. #colleges #barber # #professionals #Fireman

Yamil’s Avatar
Yamil Mar 13, 2020 434 views

How can I be a better barber ?

How can I improve my barber skills specifically the razor blade and the scissors? Some of my skills In barbering are fading really well , doing basic designs, shape ups.
#barber

Juan’s Avatar
Juan Mar 23, 2015 897 views

What is the best school to learn how to be a barber.

The reason I am asking is because I like to fix hair and I am very interested with hair designs and I like making people look fresh!! #experienced #hair-stylist #hairdressers #hair-care #barber