Career Questions tagged Professionals

wuraola G.’s Avatar
wuraola G. Apr 22 73 views

how many hours do pediatricians normally work

i am working on my graduation project on career and my dream job is to be a pediatrician. #career #professionals #doctors...

#medicine

Ramon C.’s Avatar
Ramon C. Mar 23 102 views

How should I go about becoming a streamer.

My name is Ramon Coleman i'am 17 and I want to be a professional streamer. #professionals...

#general

Jesse C.’s Avatar
Jesse C. Mar 17 46 views

What do you do and how much money do you make from what you do.

I am an athlete, I play football, and basketball and I enjoy being with my friends....

#professionals

Benjamin W.’s Avatar
Benjamin W. Mar 17 83 views

What is the thing that gets you the most motivated before you go to work?#engineering

I am a Junior in high school and I am thinking about becoming either a civil, nautical, or mechanical engineer. #professionals #maths #technology...

#high-school

Andre P.’s Avatar
Andre P. Mar 15 106 views
Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Feb 18 109 views

What courses should I take in highschool to get a job in the medical field? (nurse, surgeon, doctor, etc.)

I'm a freshman in highschool and I want to make sure I choose the right courses in gr. 11 and 12 so I can possibly get a job in the medical field. #highschool #medical #nurse #surgeon #doctor #courses #surgery #professionals...

#medecine

Samariyah L.’s Avatar
Samariyah L. Feb 01 120 views

What college will best benefit my culinary skills ?

I am in my third semester in 11th grade, and i love cooking , i just don't know how to decide which college i should attend for my cooking needs. #culinary #cooking #food...

#professionals

Delterio C.’s Avatar
Delterio C. Nov 13, 2020 123 views

I want to become a barber and if that doesn't work out i become a fireman.

I'm a 9th grader from HillCrest and i'm just wondering what I have to go through to get to were i want to be later in life. #colleges #barber # #professionals...

#fireman

Meeya S.’s Avatar
Meeya S. Oct 26, 2020 109 views

1.-What con's come with this job,2-What is a good college near me for this career,3- pay?,4-suggested classes?

Hello!, my name is Meeya and iv'e become very interested in being a Physical Therapist!. #job , I love helping people and being able to see them grow as a person!. Tho I have found so many pros with this job I would love to know what the cons are of this career!. #career-choice...

#physical-therapist #professionals #people #therapist

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Oct 19, 2020 83 views

Pediatrician Private Practice or Pediatric Hospital?

What are the biggest differences between working for a private practice or working in a hospital, as a pediatrician? In your opinion, which one is better? #pediatrician #pediatrics #doctor...

#professionals

Cristal A.’s Avatar
Cristal A. Oct 16, 2020 115 views
Moussa S.’s Avatar
Moussa S. Oct 02, 2020 96 views

How do you become a pediatricion.

I am in the 9th grade and interested in becoming a pediatricion.I want to become a pediatricion because I want to help people with their health,mental health,and physical education. #helpothers # #doctor...

#professionals

jessica P.’s Avatar
jessica P. Sep 11, 2020 215 views

FOB-How do i get better at communicating and presenting in business setting?

Hi I'm new in America and wonder how I can get better at leading discussions and presenting in meetings. I'm somewhat good in English but not as proficient as natives in storytelling. I'm afraid I already feel English has been a bottleneck in my internships. I don't want to be perceived as...

#professionals #english

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Aug 08, 2020 382 views

How to engage more audiences on Linkedin?

To all professionals reading this post, thank you for your precious time! I hope all is well on your end! :) Context: I like to use Linkedin to look for jobs and connect with like-minded people. However, my posts don't usually generate a lot of views. I don't know how LinkedIn algorithm...

#hr #career #professionals #contentcreator #writer #careeradvice #consulting #technology #algorithm #linkedin #strategy #recruiters #influencer

Elif K.’s Avatar
Elif K. Jul 18, 2020 125 views

How did you know that you wanted to study your current profession?

I think I want to be a veterinarian but I'm not sure because it's a really big decision and I have a broad range of interests so I'm seeking advice on how to know if a profession is for me. I've volunteered at my local shelter but because of the current situation I have not been able to further...

#professionals #veterinarian

Sarina W.’s Avatar
Sarina W. Aug 07, 2018 369 views

What's a good major to pursue if you have an AA degree in Health Sciences General Studies and you enjoy subjects involving English/Writing?

By 18, if I work hard enough, I should have an AA degree in Health Sciences General Studies, though now I'm wondering if I still want to pursue a career focused entirely on health. I've always struggled with math, which as I've found is quite involved in this field, making me reconsider my...

#debating #english #writing #career #healthcareer #professors #professionals #creativewriting #health #general #communications #linguistics #opentoideas #journalism #liberalarts

Shay A.’s Avatar
Shay A. Jan 16, 2018 481 views

What are some things to keep in mind during the interviewing process?

Is there any pointers for freshly graduated students to stand out during their interview? Is there a method to prepare for the interview questions and what kind of question will the interviewer ask? #teaching #professionals #education...

#interview

Alisha S.’s Avatar
Alisha S. Jan 12, 2018 266 views

How can one become a professional tutor?

I have done a lot of tutoring in my spare time, but I am considering to make it a career choice. How can one make tutoring a stable, professional job? Are there any certifications required? #education #teaching #tutoring...

#professionals

Jessica R.’s Avatar
Jessica R. May 18, 2016 494 views

What is the best way to explore different options to find out what kind of nursing career I would be best suited for?

There are so many different nursing career options. I am taking Allied Health this year and have been able to look at different departments in a hospital setting. I know there are many more options out there for nurses. I still have no idea what kind of nursing career I want to have. This is...

#medicine #nursing #professionals #students #hospital-and-health-care