Career Questions tagged Professionals

Sarina W.’s Avatar
Sarina W. Aug 07, 2018

What's a good major to pursue if you have an AA degree in Health Sciences General Studies and you enjoy subjects involving English/Writing?

By 18, if I work hard enough, I should have an AA degree in Health Sciences General Studies, though now I'm wondering if I still want to pursue a career focused entirely on health. I've always struggled with math, which as I've found is quite involved in this field, making me reconsider my...

#opentoideas #general #professionals #debating #writing #professors #journalism #english #linguistics #healthcareer #communications #health #liberalarts #career #creativewriting

Shay A.’s Avatar
Shay A. Jan 16, 2018

What are some things to keep in mind during the interviewing process?

Is there any pointers for freshly graduated students to stand out during their interview? Is there a method to prepare for the interview questions and what kind of question will the interviewer ask? #teaching #professionals #education...

#interview

Alisha S.’s Avatar
Alisha S. Jan 12, 2018

How can one become a professional tutor?

I have done a lot of tutoring in my spare time, but I am considering to make it a career choice. How can one make tutoring a stable, professional job? Are there any certifications required? #education #teaching #tutoring...

#professionals

Jessica R.’s Avatar
Jessica R. May 18, 2016

What is the best way to explore different options to find out what kind of nursing career I would be best suited for?

There are so many different nursing career options. I am taking Allied Health this year and have been able to look at different departments in a hospital setting. I know there are many more options out there for nurses. I still have no idea what kind of nursing career I want to have. This is...

#nursing #professionals #medicine #students #hospital-and-health-care

raziya banu M.’s Avatar
raziya banu M. May 23, 2016
Alista E.’s Avatar
Alista E. May 18, 2016

What are some classes I should take in undergraduate college to be a pediatrician?

I would love to be a pediatrician. [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #medical #medical-school #students #professors #professionals #doctors #graduates...

#nurses

Igbayima B.’s Avatar
Igbayima B. Feb 17, 2017

Am Benjamin from Nigeria,i want to study journalism after my secondary school.what are the procedures i need to follow to become a professional journalist?

Am Benjamin,i want to study journalism after my secondary school,and i don't have someone to guide me.that is why i come here to come and get some knowledge about journalism. #journalism #professionals...

#journalists

Gillian C.’s Avatar
Gillian C. Oct 29, 2016

Being a woman in STEM, what is expected of your work life to be like as a civil engineer?

I have constantly been told that there are more men in the STEM field than women, and as a woman, it would be more difficult to communicate with my coworkers compared to being able to communicate with them if I was a man. I was told that I would be surrounded by other men who would not take me...

#women-in-stem #professionals #women-in-engineering #civil-engineering #structural-engineering

Gillian C.’s Avatar
Gillian C. Oct 29, 2016

What is typically expected in a work day for someone that is a civil engineer specializing in structural engineering?

Growing up, I have always been told that as a civil engineer, you either draw bridges or perform math calculations to make sure the bridges are able to successfully stand. However, what is it REALLY like in a typical work day? Do you work on indoors computers? Do you work outdoors at...

#engineering #civil-engineering #professionals

Daniel D.’s Avatar
Daniel D. May 25, 2016

Should I take college courses as a sophomore in school or wait for my senior year?

I have this ambitions of taking AP classes in my sophomore year for college. I do want to get an early college courses done in high school which will give me a broader knowledge for college. #educator #experience...

#professionals

Amy L.’s Avatar
Amy L. May 21, 2016

If I want to become a Pediatrician, how do I know what major I am supposed to take?

I want to become a pediatrician, but I don't know the right path to take #doctor #health #pediatrician...

#professionals

Abirami V.’s Avatar
Abirami V. May 14, 2016

how could i attract people to join jobs

i am a student recently i had joined a job. i want many peoples to join so how could i approach them.if they joined they could earn 20,000 per week. #educators...

#professionals

DION S.’s Avatar
DION S. Jan 11, 2016

What type of careers are available for Computer Science majors?

I'm really interested in CS. #general #professors...

#professionals

DION S.’s Avatar
DION S. Jan 11, 2016

What type of jobs are available for Communication Arts major?

I think CA is very interesting thing to study and I want to know more about what future jobs it could give one person. #professors...

#professionals

Dylan F.’s Avatar
Dylan F. Oct 27, 2015

How much money do you make and how do you make that money.

The reason im asking is becouse I love minecraft and I want to make minecraft videos....

#professionals

Ralph C.’s Avatar
Ralph C. Oct 22, 2015

What it like to be a engineer and what do i need to take to be a engineer?

I'm 12 years old I want to know what's It like to be a engineer if you need a lot math to know and if its hard and if the salary is good and how much hours I need to take and what type of degree or how much years of college I need to take and what do I do in the engineer to I build things...

#skilled #professionals #engineers

Lostaboutlife L.’s Avatar
Lostaboutlife L. Jan 13, 2015

I don't know what I want to major in College

Well I first started college and had many ups and downs. I met a teacher who was a Child Development teacher and she was the best professor I ever had. I decided to major in Child Development. After that I worked with children from babies to High Schoolers. I figured out I don't have the...

#graphics #oral-communication #professionals #college