Career Questions tagged Expert

Kaylie H.’s Avatar
Kaylie H. May 24 197 views

As a chef how do you mange memorizing recipes? time management skills? customers?

Im a high school student that is working on a project for a class. I have questions on how a professional chef deal with recipes, customers and etc. culinary cooking chef...

expert

Navya K.’s Avatar
Navya K. May 09 180 views

how to become a pilot?

if I study in India till 10th standard and want to complete junior and senior high school in the united states. name some schools and colleges that are best? what courses to take in school and college to become?...

expert

tanishka S.’s Avatar
tanishka S. Apr 10 309 views

how will i know what i want to become

i am student of class 10th. neither too good nor too bad in studies. i haven't choose till know what i want to become. all of my family members are asking me what i want to become , bit still i don't know.. i think i can take commerce in 11th. i can say that i am a good speaker, listener, and...

expert

Daniel C.’s Avatar
Daniel C. Feb 24 125 views

If I don't take AICE Test, How would that appear to college?

I am a senior in high school. I have already been accepted to college. I have 1 AICE Cambridge Class. I will not get the Cambridge certificate. I was placed in this class because my high school had no where else to place me. This class is a 6 point class. It is also the only class I have...

expert high-school-classes college

Gvonta H.’s Avatar
Gvonta H. Nov 13, 2020 411 views

What all do I have to do to become a successful engineer in the near future?

I want to learn what will be the best route for me to become a engineer computer expert software...

professor

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 27, 2020 147 views

What degree do I need to become a police officer?

I want to know how long I need in school to become an officer. student...

expert

Amit K.’s Avatar
Amit K. Jul 29, 2020 200 views

How should i approach the firm as grower as well as marketing personnel as both are two different side type of work?

I want to learn the marketing skills as for a business to be sucessful marketing is one of the most important thing. I want to learn the details of vertical farming as a grower as a want to start my own farm business...

expert

Sofia A.’s Avatar
Sofia A. Jul 01, 2018 357 views

If you only have advanced and ACE classes in high school does it still look good if you want to enter FBI?

I have all my classes Advanced and ACE I want to know if it’s good and impressive enough to get a scholarship and for the FBI I also take phycology class and know three languages high-school internships expert...

experienced

Alexander V.’s Avatar
Alexander V. Nov 11, 2016 552 views

What kind of high school classes do I need to take to het in to a computer tech school?

I want to take a class for computer technology and I don't know what to do I am taking a class called Microsoft is this the choice for me if I want to be a computer technician get back to me soon thx 😜...

expert

Shakuan F.’s Avatar
Shakuan F. Jun 04, 2016 1052 views

How does one become an expert in their field of work? (Maybe provide specific tips!)

As college students, we recognize that we must be distinguishable in our field, but many of us, especially those who are first-generation college students, are unsure of how to do so. Please expand on what individuals can do to become more experienced other than doing internships and working in...

first-generation expert careers mathematics career

shahid A.’s Avatar
shahid A. Jun 03, 2016 694 views
Srishti K.’s Avatar
Srishti K. May 31, 2016 593 views

I am unable to decide my career

I told everyone that I want to be an IAS officer. But I don't want to be that now. I am confused a lot. I want to take science ahead. But some say that take arts bcoz it is tough so I am confused what to take ?????? Plzzzzzzz help me expert experienced...

guidelines

Ashok S.’s Avatar
Ashok S. May 23, 2016 575 views

Can one can get scholarship in European, American and Asian University without ILETS, TOEFL, SAT in engineering sector?

I have completed my 12th grade recently and I am searching for the opportunity to read in scholarship. engineering engineer professor...

expert

Kruthi P.’s Avatar
Kruthi P. May 21, 2016 765 views

whats the criteria for becoming a journalist ?

i want to become a journalist .i am actually confused to take up which course.. journalist expert...

reporter

Shravani N.’s Avatar
Shravani N. Apr 12, 2016 828 views

I wanted to be a software engineer, which subject to be taken?

i wanted to work in software firm i am interested more in software development engineer educator software...

expert

Rohan P.’s Avatar
Rohan P. Mar 09, 2016 789 views

Difference between Computer engineering and Information technology in deep

Is this possible for a computer engineer to do all the stuffs that IT engineer can do ? In my mind im considering that computer engineer can do many stuffs that IT engineer can't..isn't it? Whoever is reading this post just give me a quick reply.. engineer computer it...

expert

Rashane H.’s Avatar
Rashane H. Jul 31, 2015 649 views

Mechanical engineering

Hey! I'm a senior in High school right now, am interested in Mechanical engineering and what school do i have to go to in Massachusetts ? what degrees do i have to have ? mechanical cars expert...

master

Emma S.’s Avatar
Emma S. May 12, 2015 1045 views

How much does a photographer make a year?

I'm thinking of being one money photography salary expert...

camera