Career Questions tagged Ias

Harrish’s Avatar
Harrish Jan 09, 2021 284 views

which is the best and most benefit degree for IAS and for future

WHICH MASTER DEGREE GIVES US DOUBLE BENEFIT.
#IAS
#DEGREE #benefits

lakshman’s Avatar
lakshman Jan 06, 2021 274 views

how to become a detective

#k-12-education #ias #secondary-education

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Dec 03, 2020 221 views

How would i go about getting a job in a union

I want to become a carpenter but i dont have a lot of training my future goal is to become a union carpenter #ias

samya’s Avatar
samya Jul 21, 2020 952 views

Can a lawyer or IS officer become an actor

is it possible ???,,,,i'm interetsed in acting and can become an actor if i become an is officer its not like i want to be an is officer but atleast i will be successful and will be rich enough thats what we want but once in my life i want to pursue in acting so do IS officer have the links to...

saikumar’s Avatar
saikumar Jun 23, 2016 723 views

i wanted to be a IPS officer? which examination i must take?

wanted to go in police department and solve the local problems and corruption #police #police-officer #ias #ips #police-academy

ANTONY ’s Avatar
ANTONY Jun 22, 2016 992 views

How to prepare for the IAS Exam

I want to became a IAS officer how to prepare the exam? #police #ias #ips

Ankitha’s Avatar
Ankitha Jun 22, 2016 698 views

i want to become IAS? what course i to take?

I wanted to be district commissioner for my district to solve the problems and do the social work #professor #ias #officers

shahid’s Avatar
shahid Jun 03, 2016 823 views

if i take science in my 1st PU can i become an IAS officer

i wanted to know what is important to become an IAS officer easily #ias #expert #officer

shalika’s Avatar
shalika May 26, 2016 800 views

I have opted for home science as an optional subject in ninth standard I want to know if it's a good option to choose home science as an optional subject?

I want to become an IAS officer in about 15 years and lead a happy life!!!!!!!!!!! #home-science #ias #career #course-selection

shalika’s Avatar
shalika May 25, 2016 840 views

I want to know the responsibility of an IAS officer and about the administration of our country

I want to serve my country and i want to earn good money and lead a happy life in about 15 to 20 years I want to become a IAS officer and earn good money and take good care of my parents i score good marks in science and mathematics we have got options to chose in ninth and i want to know...

nandini’s Avatar
nandini May 23, 2016 767 views

How do I prepare to become an IAS officer?

#ias #government #military

Raja’s Avatar
Raja May 05, 2016 1014 views

How do I become an IAS officer?

I'd like to know what courses I should take after my 10th standard in order to become an IAS officer. #government #military #army #ias #career

chinnappadas’s Avatar
chinnappadas May 03, 2016 1004 views

How do I become an IAS officer?

I want to become an IAS officer and would love to know the types of course I should be taking to do so. #ias #government #military #education #career #college #career-counseling

abhishek’s Avatar
abhishek May 03, 2016 1880 views

How can I become a IAS police officer?

im in interest in public service.i want to control corruption. #ias #educated

archana’s Avatar
archana May 03, 2016 1019 views

With a major in commerce, is it possible to become an IAS officer?

Currently i am pursuing 1st PUC Commerce and my ambition is to become an IAS officer. #educator #ias #career #military #government

swetha’s Avatar
swetha May 03, 2016 679 views

How do I become an IAS officer?

My dream is to become an IAS officer. How do I become one?

#ias #career #military #government #college

jayaprasad yadav’s Avatar
jayaprasad yadav May 02, 2016 1131 views

How do I become an IAS Officer?

I'm interested in learning how to become an IAS Officer in India. #police #IAS #military #government

Shreya’s Avatar
Shreya Apr 29, 2016 1233 views

I want to become an IAS Officer. Which stream should I go for?

My elders say that Arts steam is suitable for IAS but Arts does not provide many career options and I do not have much knowledge about this stream. I don't know what one has to study in this stream. More than that I am quite good at science. I get above 95 in this subject. Till now I have...

Shilpa’s Avatar
Shilpa Apr 27, 2016 824 views

How do I become an IAS Officer?

BECAUSE I WANT SAVE OUR INDIA AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM #ias

Prabhavathi’s Avatar
Prabhavathi Apr 27, 2016 742 views

Any advice if I wanted to be an IAS officer?

to be a good officer and solve the India problem #ias #officer

Sakthi’s Avatar
Sakthi Apr 27, 2016 1572 views

I want to become a IAS officer. What should I do after 12 std? Which course should I choose in college?

I refer some books also, any other classes I have to attend or what to do itself. #college #counselling #ias #giving-advice