Career Questions tagged Camera

Austin V.’s Avatar
Austin V. Jan 17, 2018

Why isn't there a fast track program for all majors?

I am a photography major and I went to Loyola University for my first two years and decided to move home to finish an Associates degree. I moved home mainly because of my money situation. I hoped that by finishing my associates I would be able to find a job that I would like to turn into a...

#undergrad #expensive #art #camera #photography #fasttrack #college-advice #communitycollege #loyola

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Jan 24, 2018

What is the best way to learn more about editing photos in Photoshop?

I love taking photos and I own a DSLR camera. I want to learn more editing techniques, especially on Adobe Photoshop. I am looking to own the program, but it looks like it is a yearly fee now. I am wondering if there is a way that I can just own the product totally, and what tools I can use to...

#adobe-photoshop #art #dslr #camera #photography #photoshop

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. May 16, 2017
Ella T.’s Avatar
Ella T. Jan 11, 2017

if photography a good job?

How do you know photography will be a good choice for a career? #career #photography...

#camera

Ben  L.’s Avatar
Ben L. Aug 13, 2016

How do I become a camera man at professional sports events?

I think it would super fun to be a camera man at NFL, NBA, or NHL game. What does it take? #sports #football #basketball #baseball #video-production #espn...

#camera

Kamryn M.’s Avatar
Kamryn M. May 13, 2016

How easy is it to break into the film industry as one a female and two an Asian?

I am currently on the track of being a film student, and when I graduate I would like to get a job working for a film industry. However I would like to know hard much of a challenge it will be. #art #film #movies #cinematography #camera...

#business-art

Anudari A.’s Avatar
Anudari A. May 12, 2016

What camera and lens would be good for blogging?

I'm a complete beginner to photography, but I'm open to learning and improving my skills. I want a camera that can auto focus, make minimum shutter noise, can also be used for taking videos. I don't mind the make of the camera, it can be anything from Canon to Samsung. But, aside from my own...

#dslr #camera #lens

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. Oct 26, 2015

I want to be a photographer, but I'm not shure if I should make it a profession or a hobbie.....

I love taking pictures but I am not shure if it is the right fit for me. #photography #camera...

#educated

Emma S.’s Avatar
Emma S. May 12, 2015

How much does a photographer make a year?

I'm thinking of being one #money #photography #salary #expert...

#camera