Career Questions tagged Camera

Austin V.’s Avatar
Austin V. Jan 17, 2018 460 views

Why isn't there a fast track program for all majors?

I am a photography major and I went to Loyola University for my first two years and decided to move home to finish an Associates degree. I moved home mainly because of my money situation. I hoped that by finishing my associates I would be able to find a job that I would like to turn into a...

#photography #art #fasttrack #undergrad #college-advice #camera #communitycollege #expensive #loyola

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Jan 24, 2018 336 views

What is the best way to learn more about editing photos in Photoshop?

I love taking photos and I own a DSLR camera. I want to learn more editing techniques, especially on Adobe Photoshop. I am looking to own the program, but it looks like it is a yearly fee now. I am wondering if there is a way that I can just own the product totally, and what tools I can use to...

#photoshop #photography #camera #dslr #adobe-photoshop #art

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. May 16, 2017 611 views
Ella T.’s Avatar
Ella T. Jan 11, 2017 725 views

if photography a good job?

How do you know photography will be a good choice for a career? #career #photography...

#camera

Ben  L.’s Avatar
Ben L. Aug 13, 2016 2538 views
Kamryn M.’s Avatar
Kamryn M. May 13, 2016 833 views

How easy is it to break into the film industry as one a female and two an Asian?

I am currently on the track of being a film student, and when I graduate I would like to get a job working for a film industry. However I would like to know hard much of a challenge it will be. #art #film #movies #cinematography #camera...

#business-art

Anudari A.’s Avatar
Anudari A. May 12, 2016 415 views

What camera and lens would be good for blogging?

I'm a complete beginner to photography, but I'm open to learning and improving my skills. I want a camera that can auto focus, make minimum shutter noise, can also be used for taking videos. I don't mind the make of the camera, it can be anything from Canon to Samsung. But, aside from my own...

#camera #lens #dslr

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. Oct 26, 2015 1102 views

I want to be a photographer, but I'm not shure if I should make it a profession or a hobbie.....

I love taking pictures but I am not shure if it is the right fit for me. #photography #camera...

#educated

Emma S.’s Avatar
Emma S. May 12, 2015 957 views

How much does a photographer make a year?

I'm thinking of being one #money #photography #salary #expert...

#camera