Career Questions tagged Camera

Makaylah P.’s Avatar
Makaylah P. Apr 27 128 views

How can I get involved in being a photographer ?

I love to take pictures and edit them if needed. I only take them on my mobile device, because I do not have an actual camera to take pictures. I feel like I need to learn about the different cameras and which one would fit me. Any camera would be helpful, I just have to learn about them and...

pictures photography camera learning

Austin V.’s Avatar
Austin V. Jan 17, 2018 548 views

Why isn't there a fast track program for all majors?

I am a photography major and I went to Loyola University for my first two years and decided to move home to finish an Associates degree. I moved home mainly because of my money situation. I hoped that by finishing my associates I would be able to find a job that I would like to turn into a...

photography undergrad camera communitycollege expensive art loyola college-advice fasttrack

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Jan 24, 2018 433 views

What is the best way to learn more about editing photos in Photoshop?

I love taking photos and I own a DSLR camera. I want to learn more editing techniques, especially on Adobe Photoshop. I am looking to own the program, but it looks like it is a yearly fee now. I am wondering if there is a way that I can just own the product totally, and what tools I can use to...

photography adobe-photoshop photoshop art camera dslr

Ella T.’s Avatar
Ella T. Jan 11, 2017 890 views

if photography a good job?

How do you know photography will be a good choice for a career? career photography...

camera

Ben  L.’s Avatar
Ben L. Aug 13, 2016 2984 views
Kamryn M.’s Avatar
Kamryn M. May 13, 2016 913 views

How easy is it to break into the film industry as one a female and two an Asian?

I am currently on the track of being a film student, and when I graduate I would like to get a job working for a film industry. However I would like to know hard much of a challenge it will be. art film movies cinematography camera...

business-art

Anudari A.’s Avatar
Anudari A. May 12, 2016 487 views

What camera and lens would be good for blogging?

I'm a complete beginner to photography, but I'm open to learning and improving my skills. I want a camera that can auto focus, make minimum shutter noise, can also be used for taking videos. I don't mind the make of the camera, it can be anything from Canon to Samsung. But, aside from my own...

camera dslr lens

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. Oct 26, 2015 1204 views

I want to be a photographer, but I'm not shure if I should make it a profession or a hobbie.....

I love taking pictures but I am not shure if it is the right fit for me. photography camera...

educated

Emma S.’s Avatar
Emma S. May 12, 2015 1044 views

How much does a photographer make a year?

I'm thinking of being one money photography salary expert...

camera