Career Questions tagged Expensive

Logan G.’s Avatar
Logan G. Oct 23, 2018 159 views

Do you get residency in the state you go to college in after one year?

I want to go out of state for college, but it is really expensive. How long does it take to get residency and that will make my tuition costs in-state right. #college...

#expensive

Messinah P.’s Avatar
Messinah P. Jul 06, 2018 276 views
Maria H.’s Avatar
Maria H. Apr 21, 2018 332 views

Do you have to go to a prestigious university to get into a "good" medical school?

I plan to study to become a #physician after I graduate from high school. I want to attend a "good" #medical-school, but I don't know if I'll be able to get into one if I attend a #public-school. I know that it is mostly up to me on whether I make it or not. But I have to believe that...

#premedical #expensive #ivy-league #premed #student-debt #medicine

Kayla S.’s Avatar
Kayla S. Apr 11, 2018 216 views

Should I attend a private school such as Baylor University instead of a public school even though it is more expensive?

I know #baylor is a better school for my career goals in the #medical-field than a public school, however it is very #expensive and I don't know if I should take the chance and take out student loans to get ahead, or stick with a school that is alright and save...

Nicolas M.’s Avatar
Nicolas M. Mar 19, 2018 308 views

Is the cost of a high ranking university worth it in todays job market

Some Universities will cost families over 200,000. Loans based on this could take 10-20 years to repay. yet many students come out of college without great opportunities. #expensive #college-admissions #college...

#job-market

Austin V.’s Avatar
Austin V. Jan 17, 2018 439 views

Why isn't there a fast track program for all majors?

I am a photography major and I went to Loyola University for my first two years and decided to move home to finish an Associates degree. I moved home mainly because of my money situation. I hoped that by finishing my associates I would be able to find a job that I would like to turn into a...

#loyola #camera #fasttrack #undergrad #expensive #art #photography #college-advice #communitycollege

Kevin M.’s Avatar
Kevin M. Sep 01, 2017 431 views

What is the average cost for a private university in Virginia?

I plan on attending a private university and I'm wondering about the cost. #expensive #college...

#university