Career Questions tagged Expensive

Do you get residency in the state you go to college in after one year?

I want to go out of state for college, but it is really expensive. How long does it take to get residency and that will make my tuition costs in-state right. #college...

#expensive

1

Hallie Golay’s Avatar
Active Nov 12 at 09:54 PM

Posted by Logan G.’s Avatar Logan G.
Hallie Golay’s Avatar
Hallie Golay | Graduate Programs Assistant Hi Logan-- I think it's great that you are considering out-of-state ...

Do you have to get student loans in college?

1

Brittany Broder’s Avatar
Active Jul 06 at 09:53 PM

Posted by Messinah P.’s Avatar Messinah P.
Brittany Broder’s Avatar
Brittany Broder | Customer Service Manager Not necessarily. You can apply for grants (still would require FAFSA ...

Do you have to go to a prestigious university to get into a "good" medical school?

I plan to study to become a #physician after I graduate from high school. I want to attend a "good" #medical-school, but I don't know if I'll be able to get into one if I attend a #public-school. I know that it is mostly up to me on whether I make it or not. But I have to believe that...

#student-debt #ivy-league #premedical #medicine #premed #expensive

1

Ransi Somaratne MD MBA’s Avatar
Active Oct 22 at 01:04 PM

Posted by Maria H.’s Avatar Maria H.
Ransi Somaratne MD MBA’s Avatar
Ransi Somaratne MD MBA | Physician and Biotechnology Executive No you do not. You need to have a good GPA, ...

Should I attend a private school such as Baylor University instead of a public school even though it is more expensive?

I know #baylor is a better school for my career goals in the #medical-field than a public school, however it is very #expensive and I don't know if I should take the chance and take out student loans to get ahead, or stick with a school that is alright and save...

1

Kim Igleheart’s Avatar
Active Apr 11 at 03:53 AM

Posted by Kayla S.’s Avatar Kayla S.
Kim Igleheart’s Avatar
Kim Igleheart | Employment Counselor | Open Records Specialist Kayla,I'll let the medical professionals weigh in with a specific answer. ...

Is the cost of a high ranking university worth it in todays job market

Some Universities will cost families over 200,000. Loans based on this could take 10-20 years to repay. yet many students come out of college without great opportunities. #expensive #college-admissions #college...

#job-market

2

Taylor Hanzlik’s Avatar Sarah (Andersen) Koenig’s Avatar
Active Apr 04 at 04:37 PM

Posted by Nicolas M.’s Avatar Nicolas M.
Taylor Hanzlik’s Avatar
Taylor Hanzlik | Risk Assurance Associate at PwC Hi Nicolas, thanks for submitting a question! This is not an ...

Why isn't there a fast track program for all majors?

I am a photography major and I went to Loyola University for my first two years and decided to move home to finish an Associates degree. I moved home mainly because of my money situation. I hoped that by finishing my associates I would be able to find a job that I would like to turn into a...

#art #college-advice #fasttrack #photography #undergrad #loyola #camera #communitycollege #expensive

3

Nancy Hamp, MA’s Avatar David Wuerth’s Avatar Eric Vincent’s Avatar
Active Feb 11 at 08:02 PM

Posted by Austin V.’s Avatar Austin V.
Nancy Hamp, MA’s Avatar
Nancy Hamp, MA | IOrganizational Leadership • Assessment and Interviewing • Educational ... Austin,That is a great question and to start your answer I ...

What is the average cost for a private university in Virginia?

I plan on attending a private university and I'm wondering about the cost. #expensive #college...

#university

2

Stuart Bowen’s Avatar Maggie Edmunds’s Avatar
Active Nov 10 '17 at 05:35 PM

Posted by Kevin M.’s Avatar Kevin M.
Stuart Bowen’s Avatar
Stuart Bowen | Academic Coach, Montgomery College Hi Kevin, It really depends on the particular school you're considering. ...

Over 58,000 students, educators, and professionals are discussing their career paths on CareerVillage.

Join us

icon-country-tagsCurrently showing results for: Global (all countries) (change)