Career Questions tagged Public School

Do you have to go to a prestigious university to get into a "good" medical school?

I plan to study to become a #physician after I graduate from high school. I want to attend a "good" #medical-school, but I don't know if I'll be able to get into one if I attend a #public-school. I know that it is mostly up to me on whether I make it or not. But I have to believe that...

#student-debt #ivy-league #premedical #medicine #premed #expensive

1

Ransi Somaratne MD MBA’s Avatar
Active Oct 22 at 01:04 PM

Posted by Maria H.’s Avatar Maria H.
Ransi Somaratne MD MBA’s Avatar
Ransi Somaratne MD MBA | Physician and Biotechnology Executive No you do not. You need to have a good GPA, ...

Is there a fair advantage of people that go to lower income schools than others that go to better schools? and also does going to a private high school give you a greater chance to bing better at school than others that go to a public school?

I live in San Leandro in the bay area and my school campus is so old compared to others schools. Other schools have such great campus and a better environment. Also I have great goals I want to achieve and I want to know what is best for me. #fairness #private-school...

#public-school

0

Active Jan 18 at 01:21 AM

Posted by Jose P.’s Avatar Jose P.

What is the potential to make connections for a future career at a private university verses a large public university?

I am a Junior at a St. Louis area high school looking at my options for colleges. To help me decide where to go if I am accepted I am looking for feedback regarding connections available at smaller private universities. I am a person who gets along with pretty much everyone and will have no...

#networking #stl #private-school #connections #college #public-school #college-bound

0

Active Aug 09 at 12:22 PM

Posted by Jackson T.’s Avatar Jackson T.

How did you know that you wanted to attend a public/private school? Explain.

I want to know if it’s worth going to a private college #money #college #public-school #private-school #college-choice...

#choosing-a-college

1

Jillian L.’s Avatar
Active May 18 at 05:10 PM

Posted by Sorcha C.’s Avatar Sorcha C.
Jillian L.’s Avatar
Jillian L. | Experienced Assurance Associate at PwC I only applied for public schools in-state and applied to private ...

What are some pros and cons of teaching at a private school versus a public school?

I am interested in personal opinions on the benefits or shortcomings of each potential workplace. #teaching #education #private-school #health-insurance...

#public-school

3

sudheer kota’s Avatar Randi Kretchman’s Avatar Nicholas Kendall’s Avatar
Active Jul 21 '17 at 06:39 PM

Posted by Sandra S.’s Avatar Sandra S.
sudheer kota’s Avatar
sudheer kota | -- I would say Government Oversight and Curriculum is primary factor where ...

Over 58,000 students, educators, and professionals are discussing their career paths on CareerVillage.

Join us

icon-country-tagsCurrently showing results for: Global (all countries) (change)