Career Questions tagged Private School

Jackson T.’s Avatar
Jackson T. Jan 17, 2018 274 views

What is the potential to make connections for a future career at a private university verses a large public university?

I am a Junior at a St. Louis area high school looking at my options for colleges. To help me decide where to go if I am accepted I am looking for feedback regarding connections available at smaller private universities. I am a person who gets along with pretty much everyone and will have no...

#public-school #private-school #stl #networking #college #college-bound #connections

Sorcha C.’s Avatar
Sorcha C. Jan 16, 2018 306 views
Jose P.’s Avatar
Jose P. Jan 18, 2018 273 views

Is there a fair advantage of people that go to lower income schools than others that go to better schools? and also does going to a private high school give you a greater chance to bing better at school than others that go to a public school?

I live in San Leandro in the bay area and my school campus is so old compared to others schools. Other schools have such great campus and a better environment. Also I have great goals I want to achieve and I want to know what is best for me. #fairness #private-school...

#public-school

Sandra S.’s Avatar
Sandra S. Jul 19, 2016 1341 views

What are some pros and cons of teaching at a private school versus a public school?

I am interested in personal opinions on the benefits or shortcomings of each potential workplace. #teaching #education #private-school #health-insurance...

#public-school