Maria H.’s Avatar

Maria H.

106

2

Do you have to go to a prestigious university to get into a "good" medical school?

I plan to study to become a #physician after I graduate from high school. I want to attend a "good" #medical-school, but I don't know if I'll be able to get into one if I attend a #public-school. I know that it is mostly up to me on whether I make it or not. But I have to believe that people who are undergraduates at #ivy-league schools are more likely to get into top medical schools. However, I don't want to be piled high with #student-debt before I even get to medical school, which will probably be even more #expensive .

#premedical #medicine #premed

No you do not. You need to have a good GPA, good MCAT scores and write a compelling essay. If you are selected for interviews, have a compelling story as to why you want to go to med school and why that particular med school.

Last updated Oct 22 at 01:04 PM