Kevin M.

1

1

What is the average cost for a private university in Virginia?

I plan on attending a private university and I'm wondering about the cost. #expensive #college #university

Hi Kevin, It really depends on the particular school you're considering. Given that you're in Falls Church, I'm using Marymount (in Arlington) as an example. If you go to their website, or any other school's website, and search for "tuition and fees," you'll be able to see their current rates. Have a look here: https://www.marymount.edu/Admissions/Financial-Aid/Tuition-Fees
Last updated Nov 01 '17 at 13:35

The average annual in-state four year, not for profit private college tuition in Virginia was $26,565 for the 2016-2017 academic year. During the 2015-16 academic year, the average annual sticker price—including tuition, fees and room and board—for an in-state student attending a four-year public college was $19,548. The average annual sticker price for an out-of-state student attending a four-year public college was $34,031. (Sources: Collegecalc.org, Kiplinger.org)
Last updated Nov 10 '17 at 12:35

Schools Add a school