Career Questions tagged Communitycollege

Alicia’s Avatar
Alicia Oct 25, 2022 447 views

What certificate should I take in business If I want to create my own Etsy shop in the future?

I'm planning on attending community college soon. For my Etsy shop I want to create stickers, slimes and pins. What certificate will help me stand out?

Eboni’s Avatar
Eboni Feb 18, 2022 286 views

Are you a full-time or part-time college student?

What made you decide you wanted to go to school either part-time or full-time?
#college #university #communitycollege

Christina’s Avatar
Christina Feb 23, 2021 875 views

B.A. in Psychology + Associates in Business Management

Hi! Currently, I am obtaining an Associates's degree in Business Management from my community college before transferring into a university for a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology. I see that in the United States, people are especially discouraging of Psychology undergraduates in a business...

Christina’s Avatar
Christina Dec 01, 2020 810 views

Is it realistic to work in business fields with a Psychology degree?

I love studying psychology and find that it can help me move forward into becoming a clinical psychologist or academic counselor after undergrad. I find that a degree in psychology may be pretty versatile and would like to use it to explore careers in business as well. I plan on taking business...

Christina’s Avatar
Christina Dec 01, 2020 3057 views

Best extracurriculars for Psychology major?

I am in a community college studying psychology and want to apply to many great schools by the time I transfer! I am interested in getting my masters to become a clinical psychologist or educational counselor after undergrad. However, during the time I am in community college now, I want to...

Kimberly’s Avatar
Kimberly Jul 29, 2020 323 views

Should I do 2 years of community college instead of going straight to a 4 year?

I was wondering if it was worth it going straight into a 4 year if I have the ability to go to community college. I don’t have funds for a 4 year university, but I am also afraid I won’t be as competitive wants I apply to medical school one day. I am just not sure what option is better....

farheen’s Avatar
farheen Apr 28, 2020 377 views

Steps to becoming a doctor

I got to community college and intend on transferring to UCLA to do biochemistry as my premed degree. How can I make myself a more competitive applicant? #college #doctor #premed #medical #medicine #communitycollege

Angela’s Avatar
Angela Feb 19, 2019 5864 views

What classes do I have to take in a Community College that can help for veterinary medicine?

#veterinary
# #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #college #communitycollege

Yamaris’s Avatar
Yamaris Oct 30, 2018 454 views

I am currently in community college. What are some ways to gain acquaintances or be more open to new people?

#communitycollege #communication

Samantha’s Avatar
Samantha Sep 20, 2018 541 views

Will a 2-year degree limit me in the culinary arts field?

I've decided to major in culinary arts at a 2 year school. I know trade-like programs are often 2 years long and fare well, but culinary arts seems to go both ways, 2 years or 4. Here in Maine, there simply aren't any 4 year culinary arts programs, although I've considered transferring to a...

Gabriela’s Avatar
Gabriela Aug 31, 2018 431 views

Are there any prerequisites I need to/should take for psychology at a community college? Should I find a community college with a good psychology program?

#highschoolsenior #psychology #prerequisites #communitycollege

Gabriela’s Avatar
Gabriela Aug 31, 2018 669 views

If I’m sure that I am going to attend a community college because there is no way I can afford a University without scholarships covering most or all of my tuition, should I still apply to universities incase I am lucky enough to receive scholarships that will cover all of my tuition? Or is it best to only apply to a community college?

#highschoolsenior #applying #scholarships #communitycollege

K’s Avatar
K Jun 15, 2018 726 views

Should I go to college if I don't know what to do with what I've studied?

I'd like to go to community college and study business and psychology, but I'm not sure what I'd do with what I've learned. I don't like the idea of becoming a therapist of any kind or a business owner. I have no interest in going to a 4 year college unless what I want to do calls for it. Is...

Mariya’s Avatar
Mariya Jan 17, 2018 708 views

Are you bound to a future of low income if your current financial situation limits your college options?

Growing up, I was the daughter of a single mother. Our financial situation could be classified as the grey area between poverty and lower middle class. Now, as I embark onto University life, my parents cannot financially support me. This leaves me choosing between community college and in state...

Austin’s Avatar
Austin Jan 17, 2018 723 views

Why isn't there a fast track program for all majors?

I am a photography major and I went to Loyola University for my first two years and decided to move home to finish an Associates degree. I moved home mainly because of my money situation. I hoped that by finishing my associates I would be able to find a job that I would like to turn into a...

Nabeeha’s Avatar
Nabeeha Jan 17, 2018 633 views

How can I have an easy transition from a community college to a 4-year university?

I plan on transferring to an undecided four year University and am scared that the transition will be tough on me. Is there any way I can ensure that I will be able to thrive in and enjoy my new environment? #communitycollege #transfer #college-transfer #transition #social #mental-health...