Career Questions tagged Businessadministration

Christina’s Avatar
Christina Feb 23, 2021 880 views

B.A. in Psychology + Associates in Business Management

Hi! Currently, I am obtaining an Associates's degree in Business Management from my community college before transferring into a university for a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology. I see that in the United States, people are especially discouraging of Psychology undergraduates in a business...

Chan’s Avatar
Chan Feb 09, 2021 363 views

Courses to consider after undergraduate degree

I have a degree in Business Information Systems BSc, have a certificate in ILM Team Leading but would like to update my CV by completing some courses.
#nhs #courses #shortcourses #london #uk #businessadministration

Christina’s Avatar
Christina Dec 01, 2020 812 views

Is it realistic to work in business fields with a Psychology degree?

I love studying psychology and find that it can help me move forward into becoming a clinical psychologist or academic counselor after undergrad. I find that a degree in psychology may be pretty versatile and would like to use it to explore careers in business as well. I plan on taking business...

Sadé’s Avatar
Sadé Jul 18, 2018 960 views

What steps can I take while in college to work toward becoming a human resources manager?

I am an incoming college freshman who intends upon majoring in business administration. #business #businessadministration #humanresources #career