4

Courses to consider after undergraduate degree

I have a degree in Business Information Systems BSc, have a certificate in ILM Team Leading but would like to update my CV by completing some courses.
#nhs #courses #shortcourses #london #uk #businessadministration

4

0

Vera’s Answer

depending on the major you are studying best graduate degree is MBA.
0
0

Pete’s Answer

An MBA is a great post-grad degree to combine with an Information Systems undergrad degree.
0
0

Amrita’s Answer

Hi
You could try some online courses. I know Linked In offers online learning courses on a great range of topics. Future learn also offers online courses. Hope this helps. Sometime unis have possible volunteering opportunities too.
Thank you comment icon Thanks Amrita. I have already signed up with Futurelearn and successfully finished a course so far! Chan
0
0

Sanober’s Answer

Hi Chan!

I would recommend looking into Coursera, a website that offers many free courses in a variety of different areas. You can take a course in something you already understand a little about, like information systems, or something different that you've always wanted to learn about but never had the time to in college. A lot of the courses offer a free certificate upon completion, which also looks great to add to resumes.

I hope this helps :)

Sanober
Thank you comment icon Thank you Sanober! I will have a look at their website. Chan
0