Career questions tagged entrepreneurship

Entrepreneurship is someone who creates, organizes, and owns a business. Most colleges offer an entrepreneurship degree, which will help you hone your business skills. With that degree, some popular careers are a teacher, recruiter, and business reporter. For ... Read more Show less
User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Zack318 views

what are business models?

what is the best business models for a teenager? starting a business got many challenges why are some ways to overcome them and types of challenges we faces

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Rachel425 views

Question: What are some key strategies or tips for successfully launching and growing a small business in today's competitive market Specifically, I'm interested in hearing about effective marketing techniques, customer relationship management, and ways to leverage local community support. Any advice or resources would be greatly appreciated!?

I'm reaching out to gain some insights and advice from this community. To give you a bit of background, I'm a [your profession or background, e.g., marketing professional, recent graduate, small business owner] with a passion for [your interests, e.g., digital marketing, content creation, small business growth, sustainable practices]. I'm currently exploring new opportunities and ideas to enhance my skills and grow my career/business.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Morgan412 views

How can I start a modeling career without a sponsor?

Please can anyone give an idea on how I can go about it?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Coby227 views

What the goals I need to set to becoming a business person or an entrepreneur?

I am a 9th grade student and would love to pursue my career in business and would want to be an employer of labor one day or in the future.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Janae330 views

How do I select which major is best for me?

Hi everyone! I'm currently a freshman at a community college with a general liberal arts major. I'm quite interested in both business/entrepreneurship and psychology. The only hesitation in pursuing one or the other is the job opportunities afterward. I'd like to move forward within the psychology sector but I don't want to work in clinical psychology. After researching, I have heard that it is difficult to gain financial success unless you receive higher education within the field. Also, I'd like to move forward in business/entrepreneurship but arithmetics is not my strong suit. What would you suggest my next steps be? Or any guidance?

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Daisy357 views

what are the emerging trends in the business industry ?

I'm 17 years old , after I graduate I would like to consider myself as a successful business person, therefore I want to know more , get experiences from other people stories before I land there.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Aaron290 views

What and why ?

1, What is the impact of entrepreneur in our modern society? 2, what is the impact or importance of starting an entrepreneurship and the advantages

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
david391 views

how can I succeed as an entrepreneur ?

I am an aspiring business student

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sonia176 views

"What are the key challenges entrepreneurs face when starting a business, and how can they overcome them Share your insights and experiences with our community! #Entrepreneurship #BusinessChallenges"?

"What are the key challenges entrepreneurs face when starting a business, and how can they overcome them? Share your insights and experiences with our community! #Entrepreneurship #BusinessChallenges"

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
James593 views

How to start business management?

Business administration is the job that I like and I really want it

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Leandra262 views

Why is starting up your own business so difficult?

what types of resources can I be in touch with to learn more? I'm a 17 year old 11th grader who has a dream of being an entrepreneur and want to know where and how to get started towards her dream.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Haylee351 views

What Are the Best Tips to Starting Your Own Business?

I want to have my own type of business in the future but don't know where to start...

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
mabel208 views

which is the best busness idea and management strategies?

business idea tips

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
karen193 views

What is a good way for a 16 year old girl to make money?

Hello, I am looking for an easy way to make money online. I have an airbrushing company, and I will hopefully start selling dips for bread. I was wondering if there was a way to make money doing something easy online.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Monica497 views

Which is the best real estate course to take?

I would prefer suggestions of online courses. I plan to start this course while I'm in college.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Shlok195 views

What is my calling, what is that one skill or niche industry that I want to become an expert in ?

I am interested in business and applying for either a business management or entrepreneurship major, but even those majors are very broad and so I do not know how to apply those skills and knowledge to a career.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Gia488 views

What is some advice to start a business?

I’m starting a business with Lela give me advice.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Lela398 views

How can i start a bracelet business.?

How can i start a bracelet business with my friend.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mark140 views

Is a role in a large IT company like IBM exciting or as a recent graduate should I explore joining a start-up?

Are roles exciting in large companies or startups ?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
James349 views

How can become a successful entrepreneur ?

In a technological advance world

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mathew708 views

What those entrepreneurship mean?

The meaning of entrepreneurship and the importance of entrepreneurship to our society and the lifes of young children like us also how it can help us in school

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Fehintola259 views

What is required to start a venture ?

I mean way of sourcing capital.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Daniela430 views

What is the difference between BA and a BS when it comes to business Which one would be better for entrepreneurship??

When I researched business majors I found that there are two different types of degrees, BS and BA. I'm not sure which one would be better for me.

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Peter613 views

How can you manage a start-up business and how can I manage my financial state when I'm just about to start my business. Is it advisable to start big or start small?

I am in grade 12 currently and want to start-up a small business for myself for making extra cash

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ezekiel436 views

How to create website for my business ?

How to creat website for my business what can I do to create good website for business development and marketing development why all the websites I created are not working perfectly

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
jason497 views

which is the bet business idea in career?

business idea

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
tracy461 views

How does one start their own company?

What steps should be taken

answer icon10 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Tata487 views

How can I start off with any career? What could be the approach?

What are the initial steps for a student to start understanding how to get started with choosing a career.

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ryker357 views

How many hours should I expect to work in the beginning when starting my own business?

I am just starting off and want to know what to expect.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Denice263 views

How can I become an entrepreneur ?

I am so much interested in entrepreneurship

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon