Career Questions tagged Entrepreneurship

Entrepreneurship is someone who creates, organizes, and owns a business. Most colleges offer an entrepreneurship degree, which will help you hone your business skills. With that degree, some popular careers...

Dorian T.’s Avatar
Dorian T. Sep 19 45 views

Any info for entrepreneurship and ecommerce?

I'm a senior in high school right now, and I am very interested in ecommerce and entrepreneurship. Is there any valuable info about ecommerce or things i should know and keep in mind for entrepreneurship, like how i can find quality suppliers and unique designs and products? #entrepreneurship...

#business

Georgia P.’s Avatar
Georgia P. Sep 17 91 views

What is some advice to someone who tends to get overwhelmed very easily?

I'm involved in a lot in and outside of school. Sometimes it gets to me and I'll start getting super overwhelmed. It can sometimes affect my motivation levels and confidence levels. #school #entrepreneurship...

Amani S.’s Avatar
Amani S. Aug 05 59 views

How long do it take to get your business license?

I like to hustle for what I want, I’m a hairstylist I’m very chill and I want to start my own business#braider...

#entrepreneurship

Monica C.’s Avatar
Monica C. Aug 01 89 views

Stuck between pursuing Content Creation and Entrepreneurship

At the heart of it, I want to pursue a career that can make a positive difference in other people's lives. One of my core values is flexibility, so I've been strongly advised against entrepreneurship but I've latched onto this identity so long it's hard to shed it off. Should I focus singularly...

#entrepreneurship #blogging #july20 #career

Aniya W.’s Avatar
Aniya W. Jun 13 217 views
Aleena M.’s Avatar
Aleena M. Apr 22 237 views
Caitlin P.’s Avatar
Caitlin P. Jul 12, 2018 857 views

What part of your job do you love the most?

I am an incoming freshman (Undeclared) with interests in Civil Engineering, Environmental Policy, Biostatistics, Data Science, Sociology, Public Health, Entrepreneurship, Product Design, Network Administration, and Financial Analyst & Planning. I am exploring different career possibilities...

#public-health #administration #civil #undeclared #major #analyst #engineering #planning #health #environmental #public #product #entrepreneurship #science #network #data #sociology #business #policy #design #biostatistics #financial #stem

Karlee K.’s Avatar
Karlee K. Mar 25, 2019 239 views

What are the best and worst risks of owning a food truck?

I'm a sophomore who has the dream of opening a business in the culinary but I want to know how much work and sacrifice will go into such a thing. I have the skills in cooking, marketing, and money management so what else will help me prepare for such a large scale passion project?...

#restaurant-management #entrepreneurship #cooking #restaurants #hospitality #food-trucks

Grecia H.’s Avatar
Grecia H. Aug 23, 2018 261 views

For the major business and entrepreneurship what’s the best way to make new contacts and friends?

Business people might really know how to or business teachers and advisers #business...

#entrepreneurship

Gierra W.’s Avatar
Gierra W. Aug 12, 2018 299 views
Angela A.’s Avatar
Angela A. May 25, 2018 317 views

What opportunities are available in most high schools that will prepare me for college?

Hello, I am looking to find more opportunities in high schools to be more prepared for college. I have taken AP courses and will be taken some CE next year. Although, I just learned it is possible to graduate high school with an associate's degree. I have also learned about the AVID and...

#college-counselor #startups #high-school #college #extracurricular-activities #career-ready #entrepreneurship #extracurricular

Abbey B.’s Avatar
Abbey B. May 18, 2018 402 views

Ways to combine music and linguistics/foreign language?

I love piano; I also love languages, both learning to speak them and also learning about the more analytical/scientific aspect (i.e. linguistics). I wanted to know if there were any jobs that could combine the two? Entrepreneurship perhaps? #music #linguistics #foreign-language...

#entrepreneurship

Archie D.’s Avatar
Archie D. May 17, 2018 348 views
Benjamin B.’s Avatar
Benjamin B. May 15, 2018 334 views

Is it possible to run a business while in college?

Money is definitely a concern when attending college, but so is time. Is it possible for me to start a business/company while pursuing a degree in business administration at college, or should I wait until after graduation to have more time and less stress? #business #entrepreneurship #college...

#time-management

Louis H.’s Avatar
Louis H. Apr 29, 2018 275 views

How do you leave a meaningful impact online?

So I want to pursue a career in social media. Social media remains as a goldmine of opportunity, even 10 years after the creation of arguably the most prevalent platform, YouTube. These platforms are filled with just normal people whose lives are entirely transformed by virtue of being...

#entrepreneurship #social-media

Louis H.’s Avatar
Louis H. Apr 29, 2018 556 views

When can I call myself a successful entrepreneur?

My name is Louis, and I've always felt that my path in life has never fit with the typical hours of the 9-5 cubicle career that so many others are content with. I enjoy having control and determining things for myself, rather than allowing others to dictate what, when, and how I should do...

#entrepreneurship

Jade L.’s Avatar
Jade L. Mar 19, 2018 245 views

How do you start a business?

I aspire to be an optometrist and hopefully start my own optometry practice cold. How would I go about doing this? #optometry #eye-care #entrepreneurship #ceo...

#start-ups

Prince B.’s Avatar
Prince B. Jan 17, 2018 348 views

What are some ways I can start to be an investor or a business owner?

I ma a Finance major and I wan to know ways I can succeed at getting internships during and after college? #finance #university #investing #business...

#entrepreneurship

Youssef T.’s Avatar
Youssef T. Jan 17, 2018 355 views

I want to make my own business.

Will this be considered international business? #business #business-development...

#entrepreneurship

Miranda R.’s Avatar
Miranda R. Jan 17, 2018 300 views
Sabia K.’s Avatar
Sabia K. Jan 17, 2018 417 views

Which Business field of study is best suited to cover the Business Career?

When it comes to taking classes in the Business field, I struggle to figure out which is best to cover all the business majors such as Entrepreneur, Marketing, Administrator, or Accounting? #business #entrepreneurship #marketing #administration...

#accounting

Alexandria O.’s Avatar
Alexandria O. Jan 16, 2018 420 views

Should I major in Entrpreneurship?

I want to sell make wall art for homes, but I don’t if I should major in visual arts or Entrepreneurship. #major #women-in-business #business #entrepreneurship #college #art...

#visual-arts

Sarah W.’s Avatar
Sarah W. Mar 20, 2018 409 views

What is it like to start your own school?

I'm in school to become a teacher, and I can see the current school culture becoming more and more stressful for students. Eventually I want to start my own school. Where are some good places to go to find out what I need to get a school started? #school #entrepreneurship #education-management...

#education

Philip E.’s Avatar
Philip E. Aug 15, 2016 466 views

What made you decide that you wanted to choose entertainment as your career?

There are so many careers to choose from, and I know specifically for me I can do a whole lot more. And because I'm also choosing this path I would like to know why so many people choose this route aside from my reasoning. #entrepreneurship #career #entertainment #career-choice...

#career-path

Alina R.’s Avatar
Alina R. Mar 20, 2018 305 views

What are some tips for a beginning entrepreneur to learn about branding

I am a grad student starting a health and environmentally conscious skin care line and need to figure out what my company will embody. What are some suggestions I can get to help guide me towards my ideal customer, what my brand stands for and how it's different than the rest. I really want it...

#skincare #startups #entrepreneurship #start-ups #branding

Alina R.’s Avatar
Alina R. Mar 20, 2018 376 views

How does a startup go from selling to independent boutiques to large retail stores?

I am in graduate school developing a health and environmentally conscious skin care line. Since I have reached out to different stores of how I can acquire shelf space, I feel that there is a gap in my knowledge between small and large retailers. I'm aware that I need to make bigger sales and...

#sustainability #skincare #beauty-industry #entrepreneurship #women-in-business #women-in-leadership #natural