Career Questions tagged Entrepreneurship

Entrepreneurship is someone who creates, organizes, and owns a business. Most colleges offer an entrepreneurship degree, which will help you hone your business skills. With that degree, some popular careers...

Andrew M.’s Avatar
Andrew M. 18 hours ago 13 views

What would i major in to become a good entrepreneur?

I dont know what to major in even though one of the options is entrepreneurship. Do I choose that as a major or something else.

Andrew M.’s Avatar
Andrew M. 18 hours ago 23 views

What is Entrepreneurship?

I know what it means but i don't fully understand it. How do you become a good one. How do you make a lot of money but then help people at the same time.

Andrew M.’s Avatar
Andrew M. 18 hours ago 7 views

What classes in college do you need to take to become a successful business owner?

I want to own a business due to sports. And I want to run more things that help people. And I want to know what classes I need to take to be able to do that.

Pranav G.’s Avatar
Pranav G. May 13 70 views

Starting a business

Where can I learn how to start a business? I am new to it and looking for a starting point.

John J.’s Avatar
John J. Jun 23, 2021 296 views

What do you need to become an entrepreneur?

I'm referring to knowledge, and physical objects or resources.
I'm looking for a more practical answer, not any mindset or attitude answers.

#entrepreneurship #business #business-management # #entrepreneur

John M.’s Avatar
John M. May 20, 2021 237 views

Is it hard to juggle your personal life while owning multiple businesses ?

My name is John I'm from Carol City where everything is not sweet . But I can't let where I come from define me . I want to further my career in entrepreneurship I own a business called "Overnight Preservation LLC" . I started my business from when I was 12 . my goals coming out of high...

Iyana N.’s Avatar
Iyana N. Apr 27, 2021 371 views

What type of engineering should I study?

I enjoy building things hands on, computers, and learning about electrical systems. Between, civil, software, mechanical and electrical engineering, I'm not sure which one to pick. Outside of those, Engineering management is also something I'm considering. Which one should I do....

Ceaira J.’s Avatar
Ceaira J. Apr 23, 2021 268 views

How much will I get paid ?

I like being around kids an I like doing hair on my free time #entrepreneurship

Devin H.’s Avatar
Devin H. Apr 09, 2021 443 views

In terms of business ownership, what are some skills that are commonly missed and should be adhered to for beginning and future entrepreneurs.

#entrepreneurship #entrepreneur #architect #architecturalfirm #learn I am currently a junior in high school, and plan on majoring and getting a degree in architecture. I also plan to own my own architectural firm someday and am all ears to tips as well as recommendations towards the success of...

Levi B.’s Avatar
Levi B. Mar 09, 2021 164 views

How do get more followers on Soundcloud?

In my free time I like to put songs together. I have a small following but would like to reach more people. #songs #entrepreneurship

joshua P.’s Avatar
joshua P. Feb 24, 2021 196 views

what would being a real estate agent look like?

I want to pursue a future in fixing houses and selling #entrepreneurship #real-estate

joshua P.’s Avatar
joshua P. Feb 24, 2021 356 views

what would a non profit business look like

I like to be my own boss but have a idea of what im doing like a mentor #non-profit #travel #anthropology #mentoring #entrepreneurship

Tatiana M.’s Avatar
Tatiana M. Feb 24, 2021 306 views

Is studying abroad is good choice for just anyone?

Hello, i'm a junior and I am not sure where I want to go after HS. I am still debating if college should be an option or not, and I would love to travel, see the world, make a difference. Thank you.
#travel #business #art #entrepreneurship #abroad

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Feb 03, 2021 1104 views

How do i become successful entrepreneur.

I want to know how i can make my own shoe business, were do i start? #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #start-ups #start-ups

Daylen W.’s Avatar
Daylen W. Jan 28, 2021 2766 views

How do you become a successful entrepreneur?

I am a senior in highschool and need help on how to become a successful entrepreneur. #entrepreneur #ceo #entrepreneurship