Career Questions tagged Entrepreneur

Khin Yadanar S.’s Avatar
Khin Yadanar S. Jun 15 521 views

What is the best advice for a beginner business woman.

I am an educational student. But I interested about business for my future. So, I want some best advice for me to success. #business #entrepreneur #business-management...

#management

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Jun 03 165 views

Are there companies that help market and creat prototype for your invention free of cost to you

I have a marine tech idea that is very lucrative and can help further research into marine life and related field and need help in seeing this invention made into reality I've done a patent search into it and it's in the clear I've tried searching for companies or people to make the prototype...

#idea #marketing #finance #innovation #marine-biology #science #design #investment-management #business #entrepreneur #technology #invention

Jyssica J.’s Avatar
Jyssica J. May 28 111 views

I aspire to become a pastry chef and to own a bakery, what are tips for starting and running a successful business?

I am twenty-three years of age and I have a had a burning passion to enter the culinary world ever since I was a child. Owning my own business is one of my dreams after getting some more hands on experience. What would be some good advice/tips to running a successful bakery? #business #chef...

#culinary-arts #culinary #entrepreneur #cooking #baking #pastery

Paridhi L.’s Avatar
Paridhi L. May 26 153 views

What factors should one be aware of when one starts an organization?

I have previous experience with working with an organization. I currently have started my own organization and am currently working on establishing it as an unincorporated organization. #entrepreneur #stem...

#business

Alex D.’s Avatar
Alex D. May 19 127 views

how do I go about platforming and laying out a website

I'm a entrepreneur and I am trying to find a good way to make and layout a website I make and sell spicy mustard ( sounds weird surprisingly big market) I've been selling for around 5 years now through email and social media but I'm really interested in getting a better way to have people order...

#business #entrepreneur #marketing

Tara W.’s Avatar
Tara W. May 14 296 views

What are some good opportunities for people who want to study marketing?

Hi there, My name is Tara, I'm currently a junior at Prospect High School. I would love to study marketing and potential information systems. Currently, I'm looking for new opportunities and people to meet. #marketing #business #career #college...

#entrepreneur

Thomas P.’s Avatar
Thomas P. May 14 154 views

What are the different types of businessmen?

I know that being a businessman is not just a profession in itself and that there are branches of businessmen. I am simply inquiring about what are the different branches of business and businessmen. #business #entrepreneur...

#professional

Allison S.’s Avatar
Allison S. May 14 175 views

What are the first steps in starting your own business?

I am an eighth grader and am looking into starting my own real estate business. I want to start my business wherever real estate will be thriving. I want to know want the best majors are to take in college in order to be an entrepreneur. I want to know what are the best classes in collage to...

#business #entrepreneur #real-estate #college

Aleena M.’s Avatar
Aleena M. Apr 25 121 views
grace B.’s Avatar
grace B. Apr 23 213 views

Would a major in Strategic Communications with a Business minor or a major in Marketing be best for a career in business?

I'm ending my second year in college and am having trouble with my major. I haven't necessarily decided on one yet. I'm deciding if I should do Strategic Communications with a Business minor or apply to the business school and do Marketing. I'm planning on applying no matter what but I would...

#college #marketing #future #communications #career #college-major #major #business #entrepreneur #stratcomm #comm

daniel L.’s Avatar
daniel L. Apr 21 122 views

How do I tell my mom I want to resell sneakers for a living?

I am a 16 year old "huslter" out here in California, many people have told me that I am able to actually finish through on it. I have had some crazy flips on items from buying supreme tees for $48 and reselling them for $100+. The sneaker game has gone up crazy and I know so much about it that...

#reseller #entrepreneur #flips #business

Sophie D.’s Avatar
Sophie D. Apr 08 132 views

Are there any entrepreneur mentor programs for youth women?

I'm interested in learning more from women business owners that have already done it. #business #management #entrepreneur #marketing...

#international-business

Kakwi Kawas S.’s Avatar
Kakwi Kawas S. Apr 07 295 views
Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 06 231 views

How do you start your own company?

I want to start my own interior design company after I graduate college and after I am more known for my design passion, but how do I do that? Would I need to work with other pro-designers? Will I need to start saving money soon after college? Should I work in a design company before starting...

#business #entrepreneur #after-college #interior-design #design

Rasya B.’s Avatar
Rasya B. Mar 24 270 views

What is some advice you would give to a high schooler trying to get into the business and finance world?

I'm currently a sophomore in high school with plans to double major in economics and finance. I'm actively looking for internships and job opportunities that can help me gain some real-world experience before college. #business #finance #entrepreneur #internship...

#networking

John S.’s Avatar
John S. Mar 22 100 views

How do I create a client contract form?

I am wandering how I should create my client contract form for when I get clients for my hobby-like business(when i do get it started). #small-business #business #marketing #entrepreneur...

#business-management

Nathan D.’s Avatar
Nathan D. Mar 22 95 views

What tools can help students focus with so many distractions given the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic?

I’m a grade 11 student at RH King in Scarborough. I love acting and have successfully landed five auditions for leading and supporting roles in short films, theatre and television series. I like learning about business, investments and the economy. I am a diehard Raptors fan and supporter with...

#business #raptors #entrepreneur #finance #university #acting #basketball

justin G.’s Avatar
justin G. Feb 24 110 views
Rayann G.’s Avatar
Rayann G. Feb 11 118 views

2. What are some good advice's when working in the business field ?

I really want to become a successful business woman, but I need help on what to do when working in the business field. #entrepreneur...

#business-management

Rayann G.’s Avatar
Rayann G. Feb 11 115 views

1. What are some of the things you struggle with when your on the job ?

I take my work seriously and I am very dependable. I always get my task done wether its something I know about or not that's why I choose to be in the Business Trade. Also I can be very bossy but confident at the same time too. #business #business #entrepreneur...

#business-management

Harpreet K.’s Avatar
Harpreet K. Feb 07 114 views

Jobs after global business management diploma

#trade#supervisory role internships and global business related jobs #entrepreneur #internship #management...

#business