Career Questions tagged Entrepreneur

Devin H.’s Avatar
Devin H. yesterday 46 views

In terms of business ownership, what are some skills that are commonly missed and should be adhered to for beginning and future entrepreneurs.

#entrepreneurship #entrepreneur #architect #architecturalfirm #learn I am currently a junior in high school, and plan on majoring and getting a degree in architecture. I also plan to own my own architectural firm someday and am all ears to tips as well as recommendations towards the success of...

#employee-training #allears #coachable #career

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Feb 03 308 views
Daylen W.’s Avatar
Daylen W. Jan 28 769 views

How do you become a successful entrepreneur?

I am a senior in highschool and need help on how to become a successful entrepreneur. #entrepreneur #ceo...

#entrepreneurship

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22 120 views

I'm in the 10th grade and I really want to pursue the business career path, but I'm not completely sure what business field I should look into?

Some of my interests include clothing and fashion, exploring different designs of houses, traveling to new places, and being in control of making decisions. #entrepreneur #fashion #realestate #business #management...

#marketing

Tamlin S.’s Avatar
Tamlin S. Jan 06 149 views

Is it possible for a young girl like me start a acting career?how?

I'm a young teenage girl with big dreams.In my hometown aren't really good oppertunities for us .I wanna start a acting career but i don't know how.Im not a experienced actor but im a fast learner.Im also a top student and i wanna continue in the business world too.So basically im aiming high,i...

#acting #movies #entertainment #career #entrepreneur

Cindy B.’s Avatar
Cindy B. Dec 22, 2020 112 views

I want to build a property (a luxury treehouse). Does anyone have experience in building floor plans or general advice?

I want to build a treehouse business. So far I have: Found mentors Wrote the why, vision and goals of my business plan Researched the market I now want to build a floor plan to use on my website as a Minimum Viable Product that I can show to investors/programmes. Can anyone please help me...

#design #students #networking #engineering #entrepreneur #investing #engineers #architecture #property #funding #investors

Lainey W.’s Avatar
Lainey W. Dec 12, 2020 217 views

What colleges have the best marketing programs? US or International

I'm not sure what branch of marketing I will go into but I'm thinking about digital, social media, and/or content marketing. I also love the idea of becoming an entrepreneur, but I'm not sure if that should play a role in my college decisions. #general #social-media #college #university #major...

#business #minor #highschool #majors #entrepreneurship #tips #entrepreneur

lance B.’s Avatar
lance B. Dec 11, 2020 156 views
Kaiah W.’s Avatar
Kaiah W. Nov 13, 2020 126 views

What are the best schools for fashion and designing?

I'm a Sophomore in high school and I want to be an entrepreneur in the fashion industry. I know that I want to go to a 4-year university to get my degree in business, but I want to know if I have to go to another school for fashion and design. If so, what schools would you recommend? #fashion...

#business #givingiscaring #fashion-and-style #college #apparel-and-fashion #entrepreneur

Montreal B.’s Avatar
Montreal B. Nov 13, 2020 206 views

How can I start my own business and become a entrepreneur

I am 6'2. I am a junior. I have 2 siblings 1 girl 1 boy. I would like to start my own business one day. #entrepreneurship #entrepreneur...

#startups

Kaiah W.’s Avatar
Kaiah W. Nov 13, 2020 105 views

What tips do you have for starting a business?

I'm a Sophomore in high school, and I thinking about becoming an entrepreneur in the clothing/fashion industry. What do I need to know in order to be successful? #business #fashion #entrepreneur...

#clothing

Gvonta H.’s Avatar
Gvonta H. Nov 13, 2020 132 views

Do you go to trade school or college to become a entrepreneur?

I want to become a entrepreneur when I grow up, so I want to know what I have to do to go about that. I want to learn the best strategies to becoming a entrepreneur. #entrepreneurship #entrepreneur #buisness...

#mechanical

Jordyn K.’s Avatar
Jordyn K. Nov 05, 2020 127 views

What do you need to go into stocks?

I want to be an entrepreneur, go into investing, and into stocks, and then eventually start living life the way I want. #entrepreneur #yolo #investing...

#stocks

Olivia L.’s Avatar
Olivia L. Oct 28, 2020 154 views

I want to start my own business, what courses should I take?

I am currently enrolled as a pre-business major with a minor in psychology. I haven't been in school for a couple years and don't have any business experience. However, I know that I am interested in starting/having my own company. I know a lot of people do this without going to school for...

#business #college #entrepreneur

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Sep 21, 2020 123 views

Mechanical engineering or Polymer Engineering

Hey I guys I really need help about this: well I must tell more about myself. I have just finished my high school and Im applying for Universities in Iran. I have a good chance to apply the toppest Universities in Iran. My father is an CEO and Founder of a plastic company(which creates polymers...

#polymer #ceo #factory #mechanical #entrepreneur

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Sep 04, 2020 200 views

Do I have to go to college to become a choreographer?

I'm a dancer and I want to own a dance studio but I don't want to attend college for a long time. #dance #entrepreneur...

#businessowner

Esther L.’s Avatar
Esther L. Jul 20, 2020 242 views

What made you start your own private practice, and how did you go about it?

I am an aspiring clinical psychologist and have been doing research on private practice. I've read on how it gives you more freedom in setting your own hours, more control of your clients, and more independence as a business. I've also read on how it requires alot of your own resources,...

#clinicalpsychology #privatepractice #therapist #therapy #business #clients #psychology #july20 #startupbusiness #clinicalpsychologists #experience #psychologists #startup #career #entrepreneur

Rayann G.’s Avatar
Rayann G. Jul 17, 2020 127 views

What are the things that people struggle in the business industry ?

When fulfilling my dream of becoming a business woman I will work my way to the top to not only help my family & me but also the world. #helping-others #business...

#entrepreneur

Khin Yadanar S.’s Avatar
Khin Yadanar S. Jun 15, 2020 775 views

What is the best advice for a beginner business woman.

I am an educational student. But I interested about business for my future. So, I want some best advice for me to success. #business #entrepreneur #business-management...

#management

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Jun 03, 2020 284 views

Are there companies that help market and creat prototype for your invention free of cost to you

I have a marine tech idea that is very lucrative and can help further research into marine life and related field and need help in seeing this invention made into reality I've done a patent search into it and it's in the clear I've tried searching for companies or people to make the prototype...

#innovation #design #business #technology #marine-biology #science #invention #idea #marketing #finance #investment-management #entrepreneur

Jyssica J.’s Avatar
Jyssica J. May 28, 2020 313 views

I aspire to become a pastry chef and to own a bakery, what are tips for starting and running a successful business?

I am twenty-three years of age and I have a had a burning passion to enter the culinary world ever since I was a child. Owning my own business is one of my dreams after getting some more hands on experience. What would be some good advice/tips to running a successful bakery? #business #chef...

#baking #culinary #culinary-arts #pastery #entrepreneur #cooking

Paridhi L.’s Avatar
Paridhi L. May 26, 2020 248 views

What factors should one be aware of when one starts an organization?

I have previous experience with working with an organization. I currently have started my own organization and am currently working on establishing it as an unincorporated organization. #entrepreneur #stem...

#business