Career Questions tagged Entrepreneur

Sophie D.’s Avatar
Sophie D. yesterday 31 views

Are there any entrepreneur mentor programs for youth women?

I'm interested in learning more from women business owners that have already done it. #business #management #entrepreneur #marketing...

#international-business

Kakwi Kawas S.’s Avatar
Kakwi Kawas S. 2 days ago 100 views
Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 06 91 views

How do you start your own company?

I want to start my own interior design company after I graduate college and after I am more known for my design passion, but how do I do that? Would I need to work with other pro-designers? Will I need to start saving money soon after college? Should I work in a design company before starting...

#entrepreneur #design #business #interior-design #after-college

Rasya B.’s Avatar
Rasya B. Mar 24 108 views

What is some advice you would give to a high schooler trying to get into the business and finance world?

I'm currently a sophomore in high school with plans to double major in economics and finance. I'm actively looking for internships and job opportunities that can help me gain some real-world experience before college. #business #finance #entrepreneur #internship...

#networking

John S.’s Avatar
John S. Mar 22 59 views

How do I create a client contract form?

I am wandering how I should create my client contract form for when I get clients for my hobby-like business(when i do get it started). #small-business #business #marketing #entrepreneur...

#business-management

Nathan D.’s Avatar
Nathan D. Mar 22 52 views

What tools can help students focus with so many distractions given the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic?

I’m a grade 11 student at RH King in Scarborough. I love acting and have successfully landed five auditions for leading and supporting roles in short films, theatre and television series. I like learning about business, investments and the economy. I am a diehard Raptors fan and supporter with...

#basketball #entrepreneur #business #finance #raptors #acting #university

justin G.’s Avatar
justin G. Feb 24 59 views
Rayann G.’s Avatar
Rayann G. Feb 11 76 views

2. What are some good advice's when working in the business field ?

I really want to become a successful business woman, but I need help on what to do when working in the business field. #entrepreneur...

#business-management

Rayann G.’s Avatar
Rayann G. Feb 11 74 views

1. What are some of the things you struggle with when your on the job ?

I take my work seriously and I am very dependable. I always get my task done wether its something I know about or not that's why I choose to be in the Business Trade. Also I can be very bossy but confident at the same time too. #business #business #entrepreneur...

#business-management

Harpreet K.’s Avatar
Harpreet K. Feb 07 80 views

Jobs after global business management diploma

#trade#supervisory role internships and global business related jobs #entrepreneur #internship #management...

#business

Umair M.’s Avatar
Umair M. Feb 01 117 views

For Business Development/Partnerships/Strategy professionals in Tech or Business: what type of skills, methodologies, and frameworks have you developed over time in order to do well in your job and have a positive impact towards your organization?

I’m currently a senior @ Rutgers University studying IT & Entrepreneurship. Highly interested in starting a career in the business side of Tech and would like to one day lead the transaction of billion dollar deals and market partnerships. #business #entrepreneur #strategy #business...

#sales #management #marketing #partnerships #product #technology #alliances

Dylan W.’s Avatar
Dylan W. Jan 10 169 views

What can I do with a business management degree?

I've been a supervisor for the last 9 years and I want to understand my options for my major. I will be graduating college this December and want to know the different paths of management that are out there #management #business #college...

#entrepreneur

Alysa G.’s Avatar
Alysa G. Dec 04, 2019 69 views

1.how long i can be in the trade? 2.how much hours i can work for business? 3.what is important for me to know before inter the trade?

My name is Alysa from yap..i want to take the business trade because for me i like math mostly..i love counting and deal with mathematics.. #business #math...

#entrepreneur

Lavon A.’s Avatar
Lavon A. Dec 20, 2019 97 views

How can I get experience in cyber security while I am studying to get certifications?

I am a business student wanting to start a Cybersecurity business. #cybersecurity #business...

#entrepreneur

lerato M.’s Avatar
lerato M. Dec 14, 2019 157 views

I have business studies ,coputer application technology acconting and mathematical literacy as my subjects are those enough or will i need to take a bridging course before i start studing to become a news anchor ?

Hi i am lerato and 15 years of age i live in south africa .I think news is a very important role in our daily life . That is why i want to become a news anchor . Your response to my question will intend be helpful in my decision making. #journalism #business...

#entrepreneur

Austin C.’s Avatar
Austin C. Dec 12, 2019 116 views

What are some of the challenges you face when starting your own business?

I am in 11th grade, I attend a few business classes already, and I am interested in starting my own business. #entrepreneur...

#business

Cody C.’s Avatar
Cody C. Dec 12, 2019 89 views

What is the hardest part of creating your own business?

I'm a high school student, I have taken multiple business classes that include the marketing and entrepreneurship aspect of the business. #business...

#entrepreneur

Javier R.’s Avatar
Javier R. Dec 10, 2019 112 views
Javier R.’s Avatar
Javier R. Dec 10, 2019 94 views

Why do some higher degrees offer a less salary?

One of the things I would like to pursue is becoming an entrepreneur or working as an architect. Well for one thing, I would like to run my own things, for example running my own business, or being able to draw a drawing on a piece of paper and later making it into a house or building....

#architect #entrepreneur #architecture #business #career

Alysa G.’s Avatar
Alysa G. Dec 04, 2019 88 views

1.what are some of the challenge of your career in business? 2.what do you like about your career in business? 3.what are some of the certificate you need to get a job in business?

My name is Alysa Gurungin, i am from yap and i am 24 years old. I am a high school graduate and i want to continue my education and get a better job in the future. #business #entrepreneur...

#career

jarred F.’s Avatar
jarred F. Nov 14, 2019 61 views

What mechanic Would be the easiest to do daily?

I like a job that is quick but it is fulfilling and makes you feel proud to be done. #engineering #business #career #entrepreneur #engineer...

frank J.’s Avatar
frank J. Nov 05, 2019 50 views

being 24 years of age should joining the military should be somthing I should look more into

I'm trying to build a carrier that will allow me to follow my dream of becoming a small business owner...

#entrepreneur