Career Questions tagged Entrepreneur

Manning Y.’s Avatar
Manning Y. Jun 17 51 views

Is wanting to become an entrepreneur to make a lot of money the wrong reason for becoming one?

I'm in high school, and I don't come from the most financially stable family. I want to have a future where I can help others and make a lot of money while doing it. #entrepreneur #money...

#business

Steven S.’s Avatar
Steven S. Jun 15 41 views

What are some steps I should take to better my work ethic?

I'm a 21 year old and I would like to know how I can apply myself more in a workplace environment....

#entrepreneur

khatorah H.’s Avatar
khatorah H. Jun 14 24 views

How can I start a business?

I want to start a hair/ makeup business to show my passion as a hairstylist and an upcoming makeup artist. #cosmetology #business #art...

#entrepreneur

Jasmerry S.’s Avatar
Jasmerry S. Jun 13 36 views

how can I create a business for cosmetics

I would like to create a business for cosmetics but I have no idea how to get started #business...

#entrepreneur

Evan T.’s Avatar
Evan T. Jun 05 52 views

What can I do to improve in the future?

I want to become a business owner in the future and have things the way I would like it. I like the idea of helping people and still making my own money. I enjoy simple things like playing games, and I can learn very easy and fast. #entrepreneur #career...

#business

kayalani R.’s Avatar
kayalani R. May 24 100 views
Terrence L.’s Avatar
Terrence L. Apr 29 69 views
Devin H.’s Avatar
Devin H. Apr 09 171 views

In terms of business ownership, what are some skills that are commonly missed and should be adhered to for beginning and future entrepreneurs.

#entrepreneurship #entrepreneur #architect #architecturalfirm #learn I am currently a junior in high school, and plan on majoring and getting a degree in architecture. I also plan to own my own architectural firm someday and am all ears to tips as well as recommendations towards the success of...

#coachable #career #allears #employee-training

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Feb 03 735 views
Daylen W.’s Avatar
Daylen W. Jan 28 1332 views

How do you become a successful entrepreneur?

I am a senior in highschool and need help on how to become a successful entrepreneur. #entrepreneur #ceo...

#entrepreneurship

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22 162 views

I'm in the 10th grade and I really want to pursue the business career path, but I'm not completely sure what business field I should look into?

Some of my interests include clothing and fashion, exploring different designs of houses, traveling to new places, and being in control of making decisions. #entrepreneur #fashion #realestate #business #management...

#marketing

Tamlin S.’s Avatar
Tamlin S. Jan 06 175 views

Is it possible for a young girl like me start a acting career?how?

I'm a young teenage girl with big dreams.In my hometown aren't really good oppertunities for us .I wanna start a acting career but i don't know how.Im not a experienced actor but im a fast learner.Im also a top student and i wanna continue in the business world too.So basically im aiming high,i...

#entrepreneur #entertainment #movies #acting #career

Cindy B.’s Avatar
Cindy B. Dec 22, 2020 153 views

I want to build a property (a luxury treehouse). Does anyone have experience in building floor plans or general advice?

I want to build a treehouse business. So far I have: Found mentors Wrote the why, vision and goals of my business plan Researched the market I now want to build a floor plan to use on my website as a Minimum Viable Product that I can show to investors/programmes. Can anyone please help me...

#investors #engineers #entrepreneur #design #investing #property #funding #networking #engineering #architecture #students

Lainey W.’s Avatar
Lainey W. Dec 12, 2020 317 views

What colleges have the best marketing programs? US or International

I'm not sure what branch of marketing I will go into but I'm thinking about digital, social media, and/or content marketing. I also love the idea of becoming an entrepreneur, but I'm not sure if that should play a role in my college decisions. #general #social-media #college #university #major...

#highschool #minor #business #majors #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #tips

lance B.’s Avatar
lance B. Dec 11, 2020 212 views
Kaiah W.’s Avatar
Kaiah W. Nov 13, 2020 195 views

What are the best schools for fashion and designing?

I'm a Sophomore in high school and I want to be an entrepreneur in the fashion industry. I know that I want to go to a 4-year university to get my degree in business, but I want to know if I have to go to another school for fashion and design. If so, what schools would you recommend? #fashion...

#givingiscaring #business #fashion-and-style #apparel-and-fashion #entrepreneur #college