Career Questions tagged Entrepreneur

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Sep 21 51 views

Mechanical engineering or Polymer Engineering

Hey I guys I really need help about this: well I must tell more about myself. I have just finished my high school and Im applying for Universities in Iran. I have a good chance to apply the toppest Universities in Iran. My father is an CEO and Founder of a plastic company(which creates polymers...

#entrepreneur #mechanical #polymer #factory #ceo

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Sep 04 86 views

Do I have to go to college to become a choreographer?

I'm a dancer and I want to own a dance studio but I don't want to attend college for a long time. #dance #entrepreneur...

#businessowner

Esther L.’s Avatar
Esther L. Jul 20 102 views

What made you start your own private practice, and how did you go about it?

I am an aspiring clinical psychologist and have been doing research on private practice. I've read on how it gives you more freedom in setting your own hours, more control of your clients, and more independence as a business. I've also read on how it requires alot of your own resources,...

#therapy #entrepreneur #clinicalpsychology #therapist #clients #business #july20 #privatepractice #career #clinicalpsychologists #psychologists #startupbusiness #psychology #startup #experience

Rayann G.’s Avatar
Rayann G. Jul 17 62 views

What are the things that people struggle in the business industry ?

When fulfilling my dream of becoming a business woman I will work my way to the top to not only help my family & me but also the world. #helping-others #business...

#entrepreneur

Khin Yadanar S.’s Avatar
Khin Yadanar S. Jun 15 653 views

What is the best advice for a beginner business woman.

I am an educational student. But I interested about business for my future. So, I want some best advice for me to success. #business #entrepreneur #business-management...

#management

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Jun 03 212 views

Are there companies that help market and creat prototype for your invention free of cost to you

I have a marine tech idea that is very lucrative and can help further research into marine life and related field and need help in seeing this invention made into reality I've done a patent search into it and it's in the clear I've tried searching for companies or people to make the prototype...

#technology #entrepreneur #marine-biology #idea #invention #science #innovation #design #marketing #business #investment-management #finance

Jyssica J.’s Avatar
Jyssica J. May 28 128 views

I aspire to become a pastry chef and to own a bakery, what are tips for starting and running a successful business?

I am twenty-three years of age and I have a had a burning passion to enter the culinary world ever since I was a child. Owning my own business is one of my dreams after getting some more hands on experience. What would be some good advice/tips to running a successful bakery? #business #chef...

#culinary-arts #cooking #entrepreneur #pastery #baking #culinary

Paridhi L.’s Avatar
Paridhi L. May 26 199 views

What factors should one be aware of when one starts an organization?

I have previous experience with working with an organization. I currently have started my own organization and am currently working on establishing it as an unincorporated organization. #entrepreneur #stem...

#business

Alex D.’s Avatar
Alex D. May 19 152 views

how do I go about platforming and laying out a website

I'm a entrepreneur and I am trying to find a good way to make and layout a website I make and sell spicy mustard ( sounds weird surprisingly big market) I've been selling for around 5 years now through email and social media but I'm really interested in getting a better way to have people order...

#entrepreneur #marketing #business

Tara W.’s Avatar
Tara W. May 14 367 views

What are some good opportunities for people who want to study marketing?

Hi there, My name is Tara, I'm currently a junior at Prospect High School. I would love to study marketing and potential information systems. Currently, I'm looking for new opportunities and people to meet. #marketing #business #career #college...

#entrepreneur

Thomas P.’s Avatar
Thomas P. May 14 185 views

What are the different types of businessmen?

I know that being a businessman is not just a profession in itself and that there are branches of businessmen. I am simply inquiring about what are the different branches of business and businessmen. #business #entrepreneur...

#professional

Allison S.’s Avatar
Allison S. May 14 216 views

What are the first steps in starting your own business?

I am an eighth grader and am looking into starting my own real estate business. I want to start my business wherever real estate will be thriving. I want to know want the best majors are to take in college in order to be an entrepreneur. I want to know what are the best classes in collage to...

#real-estate #college #entrepreneur #business

Aleena M.’s Avatar
Aleena M. Apr 25 136 views
grace B.’s Avatar
grace B. Apr 23 254 views

Would a major in Strategic Communications with a Business minor or a major in Marketing be best for a career in business?

I'm ending my second year in college and am having trouble with my major. I haven't necessarily decided on one yet. I'm deciding if I should do Strategic Communications with a Business minor or apply to the business school and do Marketing. I'm planning on applying no matter what but I would...

#college #major #entrepreneur #college-major #communications #marketing #business #stratcomm #career #comm #future

daniel L.’s Avatar
daniel L. Apr 21 153 views

How do I tell my mom I want to resell sneakers for a living?

I am a 16 year old "huslter" out here in California, many people have told me that I am able to actually finish through on it. I have had some crazy flips on items from buying supreme tees for $48 and reselling them for $100+. The sneaker game has gone up crazy and I know so much about it that...

#reseller #entrepreneur #flips #business

Sophie D.’s Avatar
Sophie D. Apr 08 161 views

Are there any entrepreneur mentor programs for youth women?

I'm interested in learning more from women business owners that have already done it. #business #management #entrepreneur #marketing...

#international-business

Kakwi K.’s Avatar
Kakwi K. Apr 07 400 views
Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Apr 06 265 views

How do you start your own company?

I want to start my own interior design company after I graduate college and after I am more known for my design passion, but how do I do that? Would I need to work with other pro-designers? Will I need to start saving money soon after college? Should I work in a design company before starting...

#entrepreneur #interior-design #after-college #design #business

Rasya B.’s Avatar
Rasya B. Mar 24 302 views

What is some advice you would give to a high schooler trying to get into the business and finance world?

I'm currently a sophomore in high school with plans to double major in economics and finance. I'm actively looking for internships and job opportunities that can help me gain some real-world experience before college. #business #finance #entrepreneur #internship...

#networking

John S.’s Avatar
John S. Mar 22 118 views

How do I create a client contract form?

I am wandering how I should create my client contract form for when I get clients for my hobby-like business(when i do get it started). #small-business #business #marketing #entrepreneur...

#business-management