Career Questions tagged Entrepreneur

Aiden’s Avatar
Aiden Sep 13 79 views

How do I start my own business?

I want to start my own business working with metal fabrication and welding. What licenses would i need to start up?

Nathaniel’s Avatar
Nathaniel Sep 02 70 views

Entrepreneur or Medical?

I feel like I need a high paying job to support my family, but I don't know if I want to take the risk of starting a business or if I want to go through the years of schooling for anything in the health field only to dislike going to work. I am very worried about what path I should take in my...

William’s Avatar
William Aug 29 83 views

How do you create a brand for yourself through sports?

I'm an athlete in high school and I know that advertising yourself as a brand is popular in sports but I am wondering if I were to start that brand now for myself, how would I start?

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Jul 27 130 views

What elements makes a great pitch?

How do get people to buy my story? I've been developing an idea to expand my business. But since I'm a beginner, I fairly know about pitches and would want more advice on how to develop a strong pitch.

Makaiyah’s Avatar
Makaiyah Jul 13 126 views

A Little Advice For Beginner Business Starter

What are some ways to start a business as a beginner in the business industry?

Kang’s Avatar
Kang Jun 21 286 views

As an incoming college freshman planning to work in tech industry, what should I do over the next few years to prepare?

Ex: types of skills to learn, types of internships to get, people to reach out and connect

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon Jun 13 98 views

What is your day to day like in the store?

This gives me perspective on what id have to be okay with doing with my day to make sure things are profitable.

oriana’s Avatar
oriana May 31 172 views

What or who keeps you motivated?

What keeps you fulfilled during your work hours ?

oriana’s Avatar
oriana May 31 117 views

Do you have a positive way of how you balance your work between your personal work and creative moments?

What steps do you take to keep the balance?
Did you ever become overwhelmed with balance those two out?
What did you do to calm yourself down?

oriana’s Avatar
oriana May 31 118 views

What goal are you most proud of that you have accomplished in your work career?

What steps did you take to complete this goal?
What was some obstacles that you've faced while attempting to complete this goal ?
How did you feel after achieving this goal?

aiden’s Avatar
aiden May 27 125 views

how do i go about running an art business?

[this question has been posted by an admin on behalf of this student; it was previously entered as a career goals statement]

Kharri’s Avatar
Kharri May 24 253 views

How do I price services as a small business?

I am a college student going into her sophomore year. I've decided to rebrand the graphic design business I started in high school. I left it alone for a bit to focus on school. I'm having a bit of an issue with pricing. I've made and have been paid to do people's logos before but I want to...

Andrew’s Avatar
Andrew May 23 220 views

What would i major in to become a good entrepreneur?

I dont know what to major in even though one of the options is entrepreneurship. Do I choose that as a major or something else.

Andrew’s Avatar
Andrew May 23 1178 views

What is Entrepreneurship?

I know what it means but i don't fully understand it. How do you become a good one. How do you make a lot of money but then help people at the same time.

Shaina’s Avatar
Shaina May 12 174 views

Where can I get connected with entrepreneur groups?

I want to connect with businesses or entrepreneurs.

Yasmine’s Avatar
Yasmine Apr 29 210 views

How did you get into your current job? what is your story? did you know you wanted to do that? what was your struggle?

I just want to know your story and get a lesson or be inspired.

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Apr 11 168 views

What kind of careers would I be able to do if I major in Marketing? Would it be a helpful degree if I want to become an entrepreneur?

I am interested in a degree in Marketing and in starting my own business one day.

ashley’s Avatar
ashley Apr 11 157 views

running a business

What are the struggles of running your own business? What are some things you wished you knew before?

Ximena’s Avatar
Ximena Mar 02 325 views

What is the average salary for work in business Administration ????

I want to transfer a business from Nacional to International .
#entrepreneur #business #accounting

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Feb 10 258 views

How to find funding for a startup or project

#entrepreneur #business #management

Interested in how to find funding for projects or company startups, and to dig deeper into how to find and sustain funding for a project. and the diffusivities in that.

Jesse’s Avatar
Jesse Feb 07 278 views

How do you get a good investment into the stock market?

#entrepreneur #finance

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Feb 04 169 views

Do I absolutely need to learn any courses for a major in economics and business?

I'm not sure what courses I need. #business #college-major #entrepreneur #economics #any

Jillian’s Avatar
Jillian Feb 03 216 views

What are good talent and strengths to have in the business field.

#business #work #entrepreneur #business-management

Kelvin’s Avatar
Kelvin Feb 03 176 views

Where do you see the job market heading in the next 5-10 years?

#business #technology #entrepreneur #economic #computerscience

Gianna’s Avatar
Gianna Feb 03 275 views

What is the life of an entrepreneur like?

#entrepreneur #business

Cato’s Avatar
Cato Jan 28 219 views

Are connections important to start your own business?

Are connections important to develop your own business? and if so how would I find people with similar interests to me. #business #entrepreneur #networking #mentor

Shaina’s Avatar
Shaina Jan 23 228 views

What are your thoughts about Information Systems as a degree?

planning to take it bc I have opportunities in tech and business but I also heard the degree in data science that's also business and tech?? #information-technology #technology #business-management #business #entrepreneur #college#degree#tech

ahmed’s Avatar
ahmed Jan 21 312 views

what is the best business major degree in the work field ?

im thinking about : 1- business administration 2-international trade and business 3-finance and banking 4- logistics and business 5-economics #business #entrepreneur #business-management #management #college-major #work #finance #degree#...

ahmed’s Avatar
ahmed Jan 19 205 views

what is the best college to study business in turkey ?

specially in istanbul .
has a strong certificate so i can work anywhere .
with low fees .
#business #college #college-major #professor #istanbul#studyinturkey#businessdegrees#help#college-recommendations #entrepreneur

cameron’s Avatar
cameron Jan 04 242 views

what is the path career I need to go to start a welding business?

#career #entrepreneur #business #psychology #investing