Career Questions tagged Music Industry

Naomi E.’s Avatar
Naomi E. Aug 20 54 views

What practices help with building motivation for music artists?

So as a singer songwriter who's also going to college, I feel very unmotivated to do music or expand my music expertise even though that's what I'm in college for. I feel like I'm behind even though I've built a platform for myself. I don't know how to refocus my passion when I'm so busy with...

#college #music-production #singer #music #music-industry

Devon S.’s Avatar
Devon S. Jun 30 118 views
Jayda C.’s Avatar
Jayda C. Jun 28 54 views

What do I need to become a music artist?

I like writing music and playing instruments. I enjoy singing and rapping. I listen to a wide variety of artists in different genres....

#music-industry

Naomi E.’s Avatar
Naomi E. Jun 21 83 views

How do I promote my music on a budget?

I just started taking my music journey seriously and would like to know how to promote the songs that I'm about to release. I don't have a music mentor or manager. I am going to college to pursue a Bachelor's Degree in Audio Recording. I think my music is worth risking a couple coins on but I'm...

#music-production #musician #singer #music #music-industry

Imani D.’s Avatar
Imani D. Jun 08 49 views

How do I get producers to work with me?

I love singing and currently studying music. I wanna get my first experience in the studio but I don't have the money for that....

#music-industry

Kristina G.’s Avatar
Kristina G. Feb 25 162 views

What major is best for me to take in college?

Hi, i'm currently a sophomore in high-school and would love to get into the music industry! However I know it's difficult to get into and a lot of it is luck and connection based. I also would like to go to college but if I do should I go to set my self up for a safer career path? Is there...

#double-major #career-path #music #college-majors #music-industry

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23 118 views

what should I expect when majoring in the entertainment business

I am a junior in high school and interested in both music industry work as a recording artists and also business and working on different business ventures. #music-industry #singing #musician...

#music

Courtney C.’s Avatar
Courtney C. Jan 22 175 views

How do you become a tour manager?

I love music and playing guitar and so I want to know how I would become a tour manager so I can have a career in the music industry. #music-industry #music...

#tourmanager

Ava D.’s Avatar
Ava D. Jan 18 121 views

What does a day in the life of a music industry professional look like?

I am a high school senior and I'm interested in pursuing a career in the music industry. Thanks! #music-industry #music #music-business...

#musiccareers

Ava D.’s Avatar
Ava D. Jan 18 132 views

How do I go about making connections with industry professionals?

I am a high school senior and I'm interested in pursuing a career in the music industry. Thanks! #music #music-industry #musiccareers...

#music-business

Ava D.’s Avatar
Ava D. Jan 11 203 views
jayla ..’s Avatar
jayla .. Oct 15, 2020 162 views

am i cut out for music?

I love music and i have always loved music since I was a little girl. So I joined the band in the 6th grade and enjoyed it until now. Now it's so technical which i'm not used too. For these past few years in concert band i have been naturally flowing with the music without sub-dividing rhythms...

#vocalist #musician #music-performance #music #music-industry

Stephanie L.’s Avatar
Stephanie L. Jul 26, 2020 353 views

I wanted to start a music career but not sure if I should continue right now

#career-counseling #career-development #career-path #music #asian I’m from Hong Kong and I want to study undergraduate program in US. Preparing for Toefl and DSE right now. I like music and wanted to make it as my career, but other than that I also want to study one extra subject in college....

#music-industry

Lion S.’s Avatar
Lion S. Jun 18, 2020 176 views

How do I produce music?

I am 10 years old and write music. I use garage band and Logic X Pro. Is there a better way to do this? #music-industry #music-production...

#music-education

Andrameda C.’s Avatar
Andrameda C. Apr 12, 2020 213 views

How can I make it to the Billboard top 100 with a album that has been discussed already via social media?

I am a musician that loves to make Jazz music. I am also a fashionista and an array of artist abilities that I focus in. I love exercising and being in my own place with my man. #music #music-industry #sports #singing...

#singer

Kristian B.’s Avatar
Kristian B. Mar 07, 2020 256 views

What is like working as a music producer

Hallo my name is Kristian and I want to be a music producer #music-production #music-industry #music-education...

#music

Laeticia S.’s Avatar
Laeticia S. Nov 19, 2019 229 views

What is a MOS do for a living?

I love animals, listening to music, singing, dancing, helping others, socialize with others, talk to family, and reading book. #music-industry...

#singer

Noah M.’s Avatar
Noah M. Nov 14, 2019 206 views

Can I make a living off of performing?

I'm a Junior in high school and I love to sing, act, and play instruments. I would love to sing professionally and I have a good singing voice. I want to be able to do what I love doing but also be able to make enough money to support myself along with a family. Ever since I was a little kid I...

#singing #performace #music-industry #music #singer

anakin S.’s Avatar
anakin S. Oct 25, 2019 425 views

What is a typical day like in the life of a professional rapper?

I can't find a lot on this website about it, and I would like to know more. I work super hard on my raps. I have a lot of unfinished raps. I am trying my hardest! #music-industry #musician #professional-musician #rap...

#mc