Career Questions tagged Music Industry

Ava D.’s Avatar
Ava D. 2 days ago 15 views

What does a day in the life of a music industry professional look like?

I am a high school senior and I'm interested in pursuing a career in the music industry. Thanks! #music-industry #music #music-business...

#musiccareers

Ava D.’s Avatar
Ava D. 2 days ago 26 views

How do I go about making connections with industry professionals?

I am a high school senior and I'm interested in pursuing a career in the music industry. Thanks! #music #music-industry #musiccareers...

#music-business

Ava D.’s Avatar
Ava D. Jan 11 88 views

How did you get started in the industry? Like how did you find internships and connections?

I'm looking at pursuing a career in the business side of the music industry. #music #music-industry #music-management...

#marketing

jeffrey G.’s Avatar
jeffrey G. Nov 13, 2020 48 views
jayla ..’s Avatar
jayla .. Oct 15, 2020 79 views

am i cut out for music?

I love music and i have always loved music since I was a little girl. So I joined the band in the 6th grade and enjoyed it until now. Now it's so technical which i'm not used too. For these past few years in concert band i have been naturally flowing with the music without sub-dividing rhythms...

#music-performance #music-industry #vocalist #music #musician

Ka'Mari R.’s Avatar
Ka'Mari R. Sep 04, 2020 145 views
Stephanie L.’s Avatar
Stephanie L. Jul 26, 2020 245 views

I wanted to start a music career but not sure if I should continue right now

#career-counseling #career-development #career-path #music #asian I’m from Hong Kong and I want to study undergraduate program in US. Preparing for Toefl and DSE right now. I like music and wanted to make it as my career, but other than that I also want to study one extra subject in college....

#music-industry

Lion S.’s Avatar
Lion S. Jun 18, 2020 111 views

How do I produce music?

I am 10 years old and write music. I use garage band and Logic X Pro. Is there a better way to do this? #music-industry #music-production...

#music-education

Andrameda C.’s Avatar
Andrameda C. Apr 12, 2020 123 views

How can I make it to the Billboard top 100 with a album that has been discussed already via social media?

I am a musician that loves to make Jazz music. I am also a fashionista and an array of artist abilities that I focus in. I love exercising and being in my own place with my man. #music #music-industry #sports #singing...

#singer

Kyra C.’s Avatar
Kyra C. Apr 04, 2019 312 views
Kristian B.’s Avatar
Kristian B. Mar 07, 2020 165 views

What is like working as a music producer

Hallo my name is Kristian and I want to be a music producer #music-production #music-industry #music-education...

#music

Laeticia S.’s Avatar
Laeticia S. Nov 19, 2019 156 views

What is a MOS do for a living?

I love animals, listening to music, singing, dancing, helping others, socialize with others, talk to family, and reading book. #music-industry...

#singer

Noah M.’s Avatar
Noah M. Nov 14, 2019 133 views

Can I make a living off of performing?

I'm a Junior in high school and I love to sing, act, and play instruments. I would love to sing professionally and I have a good singing voice. I want to be able to do what I love doing but also be able to make enough money to support myself along with a family. Ever since I was a little kid I...

#music-industry #music #performace #singer #singing

anakin S.’s Avatar
anakin S. Oct 25, 2019 133 views

What is a typical day like in the life of a professional rapper?

I can't find a lot on this website about it, and I would like to know more. I work super hard on my raps. I have a lot of unfinished raps. I am trying my hardest! #music-industry #musician #professional-musician #rap...

#mc

Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. Sep 20, 2019 176 views

Could my career be used in Hollywood?

I like to make music and write. The Hollywood scene would be a cool place to work and maybe make music for movies and write scripts. #scripts #music #acting...

#music-industry

Bryan G.’s Avatar
Bryan G. Sep 16, 2019 158 views

is it fun to play hard songs

I really like music it is one of my favorite hobbies and it would be really educational to learn hard songs#MusicArtist #music-production #singer #music-industry...

Genaro G.’s Avatar
Genaro G. Sep 08, 2019 301 views

What are the steps I would need to take to be directed in the right path to becoming a singer and writer?

I am a very eagar learner who for the most part is very independent in the work I do. I have studied music and grown around it all my life. It is a passion and dream for me to create and sing music for the world. #music #music-industry #musician #singer Another passion I have is for writing, I...

#writing #publishing

Kevin G.’s Avatar
Kevin G. Jun 19, 2019 141 views
Kevin G.’s Avatar
Kevin G. Jun 19, 2019 202 views
curtis G.’s Avatar
curtis G. Apr 22, 2019 153 views

how do you find a job that you want

I want to be a music artist what job would help me #artist #musician...

#music-industry

christin J.’s Avatar
christin J. Mar 25, 2019 937 views
Brenna M.’s Avatar
Brenna M. Mar 10, 2019 200 views

Are there any opportunities you wish you took but never did?

I am having a dilemma about whether or not to pursue music. I LOVE making music but I also am.. nervous.. about pursuing solely music. I have a great opportunity to do so, and I don't want to regret not taking it. #music #musician #music-industry #regrets...

#opportunities

Paulanthony F.’s Avatar
Paulanthony F. Dec 14, 2018 310 views

Can music be a good career path for me?

I've been interested in music in one way or another as long as I can remember. I love listening to hip-hop, jazz, rnb, etc. as well as I love playing it. My dad is the one who introduced music to me early in life. He would always play the bass and drums. I have my share in a few instruments...

#music-production #music-industry #music #singer #musician

Samuel G.’s Avatar
Samuel G. Oct 19, 2018 248 views

Is Having a Degree in Music Composition extremely important for Game Design?

Unfortunately, my college does not currently have a degree program for Music Composition and Production (to my knowledge) for accompanying a game design major; however, with so many online resources and possibilities for learning music, I would like to know how important it is. Also, if there...

#music-industry #composer #music #music-production #singer #musician #indiecomposer #gamedesign

Kai Doh H.’s Avatar
Kai Doh H. Aug 23, 2018 219 views
Brenna M.’s Avatar
Brenna M. Aug 14, 2018 320 views