Career Questions tagged Music Industry

Laeticia S.’s Avatar
Laeticia S. Nov 19, 2019 69 views

What is a MOS do for a living?

I love animals, listening to music, singing, dancing, helping others, socialize with others, talk to family, and reading book. #music-industry...

#singer

Noah M.’s Avatar
Noah M. Nov 14, 2019 49 views

Can I make a living off of performing?

I'm a Junior in high school and I love to sing, act, and play instruments. I would love to sing professionally and I have a good singing voice. I want to be able to do what I love doing but also be able to make enough money to support myself along with a family. Ever since I was a little kid I...

#performace #singing #singer #music #music-industry

anakin S.’s Avatar
anakin S. Oct 25, 2019 68 views

What is a typical day like in the life of a professional rapper?

I can't find a lot on this website about it, and I would like to know more. I work super hard on my raps. I have a lot of unfinished raps. I am trying my hardest! #music-industry #musician #professional-musician #rap...

#mc

Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. Sep 20, 2019 71 views

Could my career be used in Hollywood?

I like to make music and write. The Hollywood scene would be a cool place to work and maybe make music for movies and write scripts. #scripts #music #acting...

#music-industry

Bryan G.’s Avatar
Bryan G. Sep 16, 2019 66 views

is it fun to play hard songs

I really like music it is one of my favorite hobbies and it would be really educational to learn hard songs#MusicArtist #music-production #singer #music-industry...

Genaro G.’s Avatar
Genaro G. Sep 08, 2019 96 views

What are the steps I would need to take to be directed in the right path to becoming a singer and writer?

I am a very eagar learner who for the most part is very independent in the work I do. I have studied music and grown around it all my life. It is a passion and dream for me to create and sing music for the world. #music #music-industry #musician #singer Another passion I have is for writing, I...

#publishing #writing

Kevin G.’s Avatar
Kevin G. Jun 19, 2019 87 views
curtis G.’s Avatar
curtis G. Apr 22, 2019 97 views

how do you find a job that you want

I want to be a music artist what job would help me #artist #musician...

#music-industry

christin J.’s Avatar
christin J. Mar 25, 2019 381 views
Brenna M.’s Avatar
Brenna M. Mar 10, 2019 130 views

Are there any opportunities you wish you took but never did?

I am having a dilemma about whether or not to pursue music. I LOVE making music but I also am.. nervous.. about pursuing solely music. I have a great opportunity to do so, and I don't want to regret not taking it. #music #musician #music-industry #regrets...

#opportunities

Paulanthony F.’s Avatar
Paulanthony F. Dec 14, 2018 220 views

Can music be a good career path for me?

I've been interested in music in one way or another as long as I can remember. I love listening to hip-hop, jazz, rnb, etc. as well as I love playing it. My dad is the one who introduced music to me early in life. He would always play the bass and drums. I have my share in a few instruments...

#musician #singer #music #music-industry #music-production

Samuel G.’s Avatar
Samuel G. Oct 19, 2018 161 views

Is Having a Degree in Music Composition extremely important for Game Design?

Unfortunately, my college does not currently have a degree program for Music Composition and Production (to my knowledge) for accompanying a game design major; however, with so many online resources and possibilities for learning music, I would like to know how important it is. Also, if there...

#singer #music #indiecomposer #music-production #music-industry #musician #composer #gamedesign

Kai Doh H.’s Avatar
Kai Doh H. Aug 23, 2018 144 views
Brenna M.’s Avatar
Brenna M. Aug 14, 2018 226 views
Shaunice I.’s Avatar
Shaunice I. Aug 10, 2018 202 views

I am having a hard time to choose between being a physical therapist and a music? I wanted to know which one would be the best option for me?

I love listening to music and singing and dancing is my passion. But I also enjoy helping injured and ill people. #music-industry #music...

#therapy

kyla H.’s Avatar
kyla H. Jun 27, 2018 213 views

what are the steps to be a famous singer??

I've always wanted to be a famous singer but i never know how .#singer #music #recording-arts #music-industry #performance #performing-arts #vocal...

#vocalist

mehika P.’s Avatar
mehika P. Jul 06, 2018 184 views

Can I get a job in the music industry with an economics degree?

How likely is it for me to be able to gain employment in the music industry with an economics degree? I figure there are lots of opportunities for that degree to be useful in such a market run industry.. Just wondering! #music #music-industry...

#economics

Beverley S.’s Avatar
Beverley S. May 31, 2018 479 views

What are the first steps to making it as a composer or musician?

I intend to double major at Emory with one of the majors being music. I've composed some small ensemble pieces, made a lot of music with Logic, and I've been taking music lessons since I was four. I love it and I want to do it but I'm not sure how to break into the scene. #music #musician...

#music-industry

Abbey B.’s Avatar
Abbey B. May 18, 2018 277 views

What "unknown" jobs are there in the classical music industry?

I'm a classical pianist, and I want to be a concert pianist. However, I know competition is tough, so I wanted to know what other options I have in the classical music industry besides the usual suspects (teaching and accompanying). #music #musician #music-industry...

#classical-music

Grace R.’s Avatar
Grace R. Apr 29, 2018 178 views

I want to be involved with the Music Business but it's always changing

I want to be part of the music business and events. I"m not sure the best way to pursue a lucrative career #spotify or @BusinessMarketing ? #music-industry #business...

#music

Seth D.’s Avatar
Seth D. Apr 26, 2018 243 views

As a musician, how do you prepare for a career in the music industry?

The music industry is a vast place, with opportunities in almost every turn. A young musician (such as myself), can easily get overwhelmed with the amount of work available in the world. Personally, I want to be as versatile as possible in the industry, being able to work in any environment to...

#professional-music #keyboard #music-industry #organist #general-career-advice-for-young-people

Olivia K.’s Avatar
Olivia K. Apr 24, 2018 201 views

Why is the music industry dominated by males?

I want to be a music producer and as a female I think it'll be hard because the music industry is dominated by males and there's not enough room for females in the industry and you have to do outrages thing to make it and become successful. #music #music-industry #gender-equality...

#career

Jastyn R.’s Avatar
Jastyn R. Apr 17, 2018 208 views

How do I get a head start on my music career while still in school?

I'm going to be attending college in the fall to pursue my major in music technology, but I really don't want to wait until I've gotten my degree to make moves in the music industry. What steps/initiatives can I take to give myself a head start in my career while actively working on my degree?...

#music-production #music-producer #music-industry

Jacklyn H.’s Avatar
Jacklyn H. Apr 11, 2018 192 views