Career Questions tagged Record Labels

Jacklyn H.’s Avatar
Jacklyn H. Apr 11, 2018

Any business advice for a young entrepreneur who wants to open their own record label?

I want to start up my own record label and be successful in the music industry, how would I go about such an idea? #music-production #music-business #anything-related-to-music-business...

#record-labels

Deron T.’s Avatar
Deron T. May 09, 2016

How can I start my own record label?

I love music and theater. I want to create new music through the trades I learn in the future and use that to become a better musician. I want to be an entrepreneur and once I learn about sound editing I would love to get good and start my own business. #business #music #entrepreneurship...

#sound-editing #record-labels

Leigh L.’s Avatar
Leigh L. Mar 24, 2015

What does a record producer do, how much do they make, and is it a good start- up job for someone who likes music and art?

I am very interested in record production and I really want to know what it is like to be one. #music-recording...

#record-labels