Career Questions tagged Sound Editing

Ursula G.’s Avatar
Ursula G. Apr 06, 2017 610 views

What is the best way to follow up someone after an event?

I recently went to a networking event and I met a lot of people and I wanted to keep in contact with them. Should I e-mail all of them or just the ones that I had longer conversations with? And how should I approach them with the follow-up e-mail? #film #networking #film-production #editing...

#sound-editing #video-editing #post-production #sound-mixing

Justin H.’s Avatar
Justin H. Jul 30, 2016 462 views

What is sound engineering, and how to become one?

Would like to know what to study to become a sound engineer....

#sound-editing

xzavier J.’s Avatar
xzavier J. May 26, 2016 416 views

what schools are best recommended to be a dj

I wanted to know because i want to make electronical dance music music like some of my idols #music #sound-editing #sound-mixing...

#djing

Deron T.’s Avatar
Deron T. May 09, 2016 439 views

How can I start my own record label?

I love music and theater. I want to create new music through the trades I learn in the future and use that to become a better musician. I want to be an entrepreneur and once I learn about sound editing I would love to get good and start my own business. #business #music #entrepreneurship...

#sound-editing #record-labels

Monique S.’s Avatar
Monique S. May 09, 2016 543 views

What would I need to do to learn how to edit and create my own beats?

I want to become a musician or producer and just want to know how I get there. There's nothing really else to know about me. #music #music-production #producer...

#sound-editing

Nicki W.’s Avatar
Nicki W. Feb 24, 2016 888 views

I'm thinking about going to college to continue on with music producing like in the studio. Can you give me some tips on how to start off the right way and what is some colleges I can look at for music producing?

I am asking this question because my dream is to become a artist and get my music out to the world. As a child all I ever did was sing and make rhymes and a lot of people has told me I got skills. I just want to know more colleges I should attend or look into about music producing and how many...

#studio #product-knowledge #songwriting #music #sound-mixing #music-producer #musician #sound-editing