Career Questions tagged Creative Arts

Livvy W.’s Avatar
Livvy W. Jan 16, 2018 282 views

What tips do you have for finding a publishing agent?

Publishing is one of the most important aspects of being an author, and it can be very hard to get your foot in the door. What tips are there for doing so? #writing #creative-writing #creative-arts #creative #publishing...

#publishing-company

Livvy W.’s Avatar
Livvy W. Jan 16, 2018 302 views

What is one of the best ways to combat writers' block?

I want to be an author, but I often find it hard to continue when I'm stuck in a certain part of my story, so I'm wondering what techniques other authors have for combating this issue. #writing, #creative-writing, #creative-arts, #author,...

#writersblock

Brittany P.’s Avatar
Brittany P. Apr 05, 2017 494 views

What's a good way to start selling original art?

With the internet vastly available, anybody can post their art online and try to make a buck, but most rarely do. What's a good "old-school" strategy to start selling art? I know that a lot of people would prefer to support a local artist than buy from a mainstream store like IKEA or Target....

#digital-photography #art #artist #painting #mural-painting #fine-art #creative-arts #photography

mckenna N.’s Avatar
mckenna N. Feb 24, 2017 730 views

What colleges are best for artists?

iv heard alot of bad reviews on the art institutes. im 15 and about to graduate in 2 year. im so stressed out about college. does anyone have any ideas #art #design...

#creative-arts

veronica G.’s Avatar
veronica G. May 13, 2016 390 views

What exactly is a creative director?

My idea of a creative director is someone who has the ability to produce many things from shows to concerts, and designs/creates all of the spectacle that's included within it. For example, maybe the stage set up for a concert and how the colors work into the ambience of the show, or even...

#creative-arts #musicals #broadway-musicals

veronica G.’s Avatar
veronica G. May 13, 2016 606 views

What should I do after I graduate college?

I have big dreams of becoming a professional dancer who books, tours, music videos, award shows, musicals, and any other kind of shows you can think of. I'm going to study interdisciplinary arts with specialization in arts leadership in Seattle University where I can learn about both the...

#musicals #creative-arts #dance #dance-education #hip-hop-dance