Career Questions tagged Broadway Musicals

Taylor A.’s Avatar
Taylor A. Aug 29, 2017 2163 views

What are the odds of me making in in musical theater?

Hey there! Currently a high school senior about to make the biggest decision of my life. Since I was a little girl, I have been in love with performing (seriously, I loved to sing linkin park all the time when I was two.) When I got into middle school and got my first supporting role, I knew...

#acting #broadway-musicals #dance #broadway #singing #theater

veronica G.’s Avatar
veronica G. May 13, 2016 358 views

What exactly is a creative director?

My idea of a creative director is someone who has the ability to produce many things from shows to concerts, and designs/creates all of the spectacle that's included within it. For example, maybe the stage set up for a concert and how the colors work into the ambience of the show, or even...

#musicals #broadway-musicals #creative-arts

Katie S.’s Avatar
Katie S. Nov 14, 2014 2303 views

what is it like being on broadway? any advice?

do you guys have any advice on becoming a Broadway performer? or can you tell me what its like? i'm 14 and have a passion for acting i have been acting sense i was little and i dream of someday being on Broadway. i'm trying to get straight A's so i can get a scholarship to Julliard the...

#broadway-musicals #acting #actors #broadway #performers #actress