Career Questions tagged Clothing

cedric R.’s Avatar
cedric R. Dec 08, 2021 64 views
nadia F.’s Avatar
nadia F. May 24, 2021 143 views

What is the highest degree you can get in business?

I am about to graduate highschool and will be attending city college to major in buisness. buisness fashion design...

clothing

Jaydon W.’s Avatar
Jaydon W. Feb 23, 2021 196 views

I want to own and run a fashion line but I don't know what to do in college to do that. Please help.

I'm a junior from Lynn, MA. I'm graduating high school next year, and need some help on what to do fashion art majors college...

clothing

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18, 2021 119 views

How do you make dresses or shirts? What fabric do you use?

Hello! I'm Ms. Tingle at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much! clothing...

design

Kaiah W.’s Avatar
Kaiah W. Nov 13, 2020 210 views

What tips do you have for starting a business?

I'm a Sophomore in high school, and I thinking about becoming an entrepreneur in the clothing/fashion industry. What do I need to know in order to be successful? business fashion entrepreneur...

clothing

Tania T.’s Avatar
Tania T. Jan 17, 2018 518 views

How to start your own business?

Currently, I am studying business at college, but I have a passion to have my own clothing line one day, and I'm wondering how could I start it off with no experience and budget. Any advice will be helpful! business entrepreneurship entrepreneur clothing brand...

marketing

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Sep 02, 2016 806 views

What type of clothing is business casual?

I am planning on going to a few interviews for internships/jobs and I am required to wear 'business casual.' I have tried looking this up on Google, but there are multiple different options that make things too vague. Please list the types of clothing for both males and females, as this...

interviews business clothing business-casual interview-clothing student

Bri K.’s Avatar
Bri K. May 19, 2016 725 views

If you want to major in fashion design, should you take different types of fashion classes? ex. knitwear, marketing, makeup, etc.

Someday I would like to own my own fashion company/ industry or at least work with someone like Vera Wang. I would like to know what classes would fit me. professor fashion fashion-design clothing fashion-shows...

the-arts

Melissa S.’s Avatar
Melissa S. Mar 19, 2014 830 views

What are some good modeling agency's

I want to be a commercial model and i'm not finding any good agency's television modeling clothing...

beauty

Shailah .’s Avatar
Shailah . Apr 27, 2012 9985 views

What are the best ways to advertise a t-shirt business?

I am starting a t shirt business where you can put whatever you want for different groups and organizations . What do you think is the best way to get my business known (advertising)? marketing advertising...

clothing

Mike Henderson’s Avatar
Mike H. Apr 27, 2012 1222 views
Shailah .’s Avatar
Shailah . Mar 05, 2012 1388 views

clothing business

i have decided to make my t shirts business available to corporations , businesses, foundations and things of that sort , so im just wonder how would i set up different "packages" for these groups ? design arts...

clothing

Shailah .’s Avatar
Shailah . Feb 28, 2012 2693 views

T shirt businesses

Hi, im Shailah and im a 15 yr old who attends August. i have to create a business for my business class , and i chose to make t- shirts. My t-shirts are all cotton , and you can put whatever design, logo, or slogan on the t-shirt. I have a question about what will be the best way to get the...

design graphics artist clothing