Career Questions tagged The Arts

Brenan B.’s Avatar
Brenan B. Jul 06, 2018 213 views

How important is Art in college

alexis R.’s Avatar
alexis R. May 27, 2016 567 views

is it a good idea to start interning at museums or art related places?

i want to get involved in my art community and hopefully find a job that specializes in fine arts #art #fine-art...

#the-arts

alexis R.’s Avatar
alexis R. May 27, 2016 871 views

what jobs can you get with a BFA?

I want to go to an art college and pursue art, I am asking so I can choose which classes to take when I apply for college #fine-art...

#the-arts

Bri K.’s Avatar
Bri K. May 19, 2016 460 views

If you want to major in fashion design, should you take different types of fashion classes? ex. knitwear, marketing, makeup, etc.

Someday I would like to own my own fashion company/ industry or at least work with someone like Vera Wang. I would like to know what classes would fit me. #professor #fashion #fashion-design #clothing #fashion-shows...

#the-arts

Brooke  B.’s Avatar
Brooke B. May 19, 2016 405 views

How exactly does one become a theatre director?

I want a career in theatre. I've even considered being a drama teacher. I'm curious about directing though. I think I could be good at it if it what I decided to go with....

#the-arts

Keith W.’s Avatar
Keith W. Feb 19, 2015 616 views

What art activities should I do to pursue a college of the arts?

I am interested in going to Julliard and would like to know what extra curricular activities or in school activities i should do? Example like Chorus or Theater Arts. #college #arts #theater #art-college #the-arts...

#julliard

Daria S.’s Avatar
Daria S. Jan 14, 2015 1713 views

I'm good at art and I want to put my talent to use by going to an art school. Could it substitute as college?

I'm good at art and I want to put my talent to use by going to an art school. Is art school like college, could it substitute as college? #college #the-arts...

#art-school

Mariana C.’s Avatar
Mariana C. Apr 08, 2014 588 views

How much would a typical income be for a photographer straight out of college?

I'm a Junior in high school and am interested in photography, but I'm unsure if this can be a stable career. #art...

#the-arts