Career Questions tagged The Arts

Shawnisa L.’s Avatar
Shawnisa L. Nov 05 41 views

What's a good art school ?

I'm mainly interested in ceramics and painting. #arts #the-arts...

#art-education

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 27 39 views

What is the best program to learn how to draw digitally?

I want to be a concept artist/illustrator, and I have little digital art skills. I want to use Procreate, since I've used it before and it's the most accessible for me. But I was wondering if programs like Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint are better. #art #artist #art-education #the-arts...

#arts #painting #illustrator #artists #concept-artist #digital-art

Imani L.’s Avatar
Imani L. Sep 04 126 views

Is going into a animation career worth it?

I'm a 12th grader and I have been doing art for years, but i wasn't serious about it until I was in middle school. I want to become an animator, but I find it hard to lean the basics and find it confusing to use my program, Clip paint studio. I might not because an animator and just be a...

#arts #career-choice #artist #general #animation #the-arts #art

Ash A.’s Avatar
Ash A. Aug 11 97 views
Caroline H.’s Avatar
Caroline H. Jul 17 96 views

Finding painting jobs

My struggle is to find a well-paying job in art. I have a BA in studio art, however, I am lacking 2+ years in a studio that some jobs require. Does anyone have any resources where I can look? #arts #fine-art #artist #the-arts...

#art

Brenan B.’s Avatar
Brenan B. Jul 06, 2018 321 views
alexis R.’s Avatar
alexis R. May 27, 2016 635 views

is it a good idea to start interning at museums or art related places?

i want to get involved in my art community and hopefully find a job that specializes in fine arts #art #fine-art...

#the-arts

alexis R.’s Avatar
alexis R. May 27, 2016 1113 views

what jobs can you get with a BFA?

I want to go to an art college and pursue art, I am asking so I can choose which classes to take when I apply for college #fine-art...

#the-arts

Bri K.’s Avatar
Bri K. May 19, 2016 597 views

If you want to major in fashion design, should you take different types of fashion classes? ex. knitwear, marketing, makeup, etc.

Someday I would like to own my own fashion company/ industry or at least work with someone like Vera Wang. I would like to know what classes would fit me. #professor #fashion #fashion-design #clothing #fashion-shows...

#the-arts

Brooke  B.’s Avatar
Brooke B. May 19, 2016 480 views

How exactly does one become a theatre director?

I want a career in theatre. I've even considered being a drama teacher. I'm curious about directing though. I think I could be good at it if it what I decided to go with....

#the-arts

Keith W.’s Avatar
Keith W. Feb 19, 2015 686 views

What art activities should I do to pursue a college of the arts?

I am interested in going to Julliard and would like to know what extra curricular activities or in school activities i should do? Example like Chorus or Theater Arts. #college #arts #theater #art-college #the-arts...

#julliard

Daria S.’s Avatar
Daria S. Jan 14, 2015 2065 views

I'm good at art and I want to put my talent to use by going to an art school. Could it substitute as college?

I'm good at art and I want to put my talent to use by going to an art school. Is art school like college, could it substitute as college? #college #the-arts...

#art-school

Mariana C.’s Avatar
Mariana C. Apr 08, 2014 639 views

How much would a typical income be for a photographer straight out of college?

I'm a Junior in high school and am interested in photography, but I'm unsure if this can be a stable career. #art...

#the-arts