Career Questions tagged Art School

K B.’s Avatar
K B. Aug 16, 2018

What are the best steps to take as someone who would like to pursue both social work and animation?

I plan to finish college with at least a bachelor's in animation, but possibly a masters! This would mean I would probably have to double major. I'd like to do this at UGA, UNG, or maybe Breanau here in Georgia. This has been my plan for quite some time, however, if there are better options...

#georgia #lsw #animation #double-major #art #social-work #career #art-school

Julia A.’s Avatar
Julia A. Aug 12, 2018

Should I apply to a school that barely offers scholarship? Even if I have a decent change of getting in?

Rhode Island School of Design is one of my top schools that I'd like to attend. However, as they are a top art school of the country, they don't offer merit scholarships at all, only financial ones. Should I still apply anyway? I feel like I have a good chance of getting in, just not sure if I...

#application #tuition #art-school

Brenda S.’s Avatar
Brenda S. Feb 03, 2018

Should I transfer schools? [College transfer]

Hello CareerVillage community! I'm currently a college student in my second year. I'm about to complete my fourth semester at my public school, where I'm pursuing a BFA in Studio Art, concentration in Graphic Design. I just declared my major as Graphic Design, but the program that I am in is...

#transfer #art #college-transfer #fine-art #graphic-design #art-school

Gabrielle M.’s Avatar
Gabrielle M. Jan 11, 2018

Is it required to get bachelors degree in apparel and design to be an official fashion designer?

I'm a Freshmen in high school attending an art school, and my study is fashion and design. I've been thinking about applying to colleges for this study. My top arts school is the University of London which is really hard to get into. But, I'm open to any colleges. Lastly, what is the salary...

#internships #apparel-and-fashion #art-school #bachelors-degree

Jazmine K.’s Avatar
Jazmine K. Jan 10, 2018

Should I go to an Art School or take up a creative profession if I know that there is a very low chance of me succeeding and making a living?

I'm asking this because I want to try to get into an Art school because most of the things that I do and am interested in are mainly based on creativity and also a lot of my hobbies but I'm not sure if I am able to gain the skills that I need nor will I have the ingenuity that people look for...

#career-path #college #art-school

Grace M.’s Avatar
Grace M. May 17, 2016

What is the best college to go to that offers both Stereoscopic 3-D and Interior Design?

I want to get a degree in both of these areas, but I don't want to have to go to 2 different art schools... #college #art #interior-design #art-school...

#stereoscopic

Rachel B.’s Avatar
Rachel B. May 14, 2016

What are some good tips for finding a career in illustration?

I am very excited to be going to college soon for my bachelors degree in fine arts with an illustration major. I am doing well in school and have had many people say that I should have chosen a different major that will be easier to find a job in. It would be amazing to have a carrier doing...

#illustrator #graphic-design #art-school #drawing

Daria S.’s Avatar
Daria S. Jan 14, 2015

I'm good at art and I want to put my talent to use by going to an art school. Could it substitute as college?

I'm good at art and I want to put my talent to use by going to an art school. Is art school like college, could it substitute as college? #college #the-arts...

#art-school