Career Questions tagged Italy

rachyl B.’s Avatar
rachyl B. Mar 02 101 views

Is it true studying in Europe is better?

I have heard it's cheaper but I know you usually go to college where you can pursue a career. Are there many career opportunities in Europe? If so, what type of career is most needed? Do you end up living there? #europe #careeroppurtunities #studyingabroad #livingabbroad #careers #germany...

#sweden #uk #greece #italy #switzerland #france

Kyla G.’s Avatar
Kyla G. Apr 22, 2018 368 views

What are some essentials for studying abroad?

I have read that you should have a luggage bag that isn't black and red, so it's easily distinguishable. But what are some really good tips that you would recommend? What to pack? What your parents can send in the mail? What kind of credit/debit card is most widely accepted? #travel...

#italy #study-abroad

Misael Z.’s Avatar
Misael Z. Mar 14, 2018 302 views

Study Abroad studying a double-major in Music Performance and Business Administration?

I want to become a Property Manager but also I have been playing the clarinet for 9 years and I have filled a decent musical curriculum attending to music festivals, summer camps, playing in various ensembles; advanced orchestras, symphonic bands, professional orchestras, etc. My main goal is...

#property-management #busines #music-performance #music #italy #study-abroad #business-management #spain #clarinet