Career Questions tagged Travel

Kiondria’s Avatar
Kiondria Sep 27 38 views

The careers in hospitality?

What careers can I pursue in hospitality .

jackie’s Avatar
jackie Sep 17 120 views

what should i take in uni to become a travel nurse?

I want to be a travel nurse because it's a great way to explore different places and cultures while also helping people. Do I HAVE to take a bachelor of science in nursing or can I just take a bachelor of science to have my career options open in case I changed my mind in the future and if I do...

Alexzander’s Avatar
Alexzander Aug 29 87 views

For traveling welders

What is the hardest part about being a traveling welder?

MrVibes’s Avatar
MrVibes Aug 24 76 views

where is the best place to meditate where is your happy place

Molly’s Avatar
Molly Jun 29 223 views

What is it like working as a travel nurse?

What are the pros and cons?

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Jun 29 211 views

Questions Regarding A Librarianship Career

How much does a Librarian earn right out of college? What majors are required to become one, and what non-essential majors would give me an advantage in the field? What types of Librarians receive the highest wages? Also, is it possible to become hired as a Librarian without going to college?...

Jeanchretien’s Avatar
Jeanchretien Jun 18 190 views

What to do to be the kind of doctor who works abord or almost in any place in the world?

I’m an 18 years high schooler and also a bilingual who is about to attend college. My objective is to finish my four years of college, integrate a medical school in order to grow more in medicine. However, I also want to work in other place around the world.

Madi’s Avatar
Madi May 25 131 views

Where should I go to College?

Hi! I'm a 13 year old middle school student in San Diego. Today in history we were talking about college and it got me thinking. I want to go to a good school,but I'm not sure where. I want to major in traveling and linguistics. I would love to be able to travel the world as it had always been...

James’s Avatar
James May 04 148 views

What are some good vacation months for construction management?

I lake to travel when it's hot.

naala’s Avatar
naala Apr 19 207 views

What are some good positions in culinary that allow you to travel?

I would like to find an occupation that allows to comfortably travel and do my job, preferably at the same time.

Voc’s Avatar
Voc Mar 02 117 views

Does a travel guide get pay time off?

I want to be a travel guide
#travel

Voc’s Avatar
Voc Mar 02 135 views

What is it like to be a travel guide

I want to be a travel guide when I grow up
#travel

Voc’s Avatar
Voc Mar 02 220 views

What Classes Do I Have To Take In College?

I am wanting to become a travel guide
#college #travel

emma’s Avatar
emma Mar 02 169 views

is it possible to make a living by traveling around and taking photos? if so, what are the details?

#travel #photography

Teriyana’s Avatar
Teriyana Nov 29, 2021 530 views

What are some interesting remote jobs that are available right now?

Even with a bachelors degree, looking for a job has been very challenges these past 6 months. I would like to find a job that is remote, interesting, flexible (optional), and allows me to travel while I pursue my dreams. Just want to reiterate that this is a "hope and dream" of mine. Just need...

Jack’s Avatar
Jack Nov 06, 2021 224 views

What is it like working in another country?

Is it different from visiting? How does it feel like being away from home? #travel #travel #study-abroad

Katie’s Avatar
Katie Nov 03, 2021 195 views

How has studying abroad worked for you and should I have a chance to do it?

#study-abroad #career-counseling #college #travel

Katie’s Avatar
Katie Nov 02, 2021 469 views

What job allows you to travel around the world?

#career #travel #career-counseling

madison’s Avatar
madison Oct 20, 2021 213 views

what type of broadcasting anchoring do you think lets you travel the most?

(media,news,etc...) #journalism #travel #broadcast-media

Aidan’s Avatar
Aidan Oct 19, 2021 240 views

Where is a good place to get into the army combat jobs?

#army #military #travel

Quincey’s Avatar
Quincey Oct 09, 2021 174 views

How many years do you need to go to college to be a travel ultrasound technician?

#college #ultrasoundtech #travel #sonographer #traveljob

Tylasia’s Avatar
Tylasia Oct 08, 2021 220 views

What does a month look like as a travel nurse?

At school I'm most interested into #science and health classes .
#nursing #travel #healthcare #health #nurse #medicine

Chris’s Avatar
Chris Oct 06, 2021 231 views

what kind of historian travels

#travel #career

Kevin’s Avatar
Kevin Sep 28, 2021 281 views

How long do you stay at the destination before you have to fly back?

My dream goal is to travel everywhere I can and every time Im on a airplane I’ve always wonder how long does the airplane pilot stay at the destination before they fly back? #travel #pilot

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Sep 16, 2021 243 views

What is it like to work in another country?

Right now, I'm still unsure about what I want to do in the future, but I've always wanted to travel the world and learn foreign languages. How would I be able to do that and earn stable income at the same time? Are there any careers that involve international travel? #travel #career...

Mercedes’s Avatar
Mercedes Aug 24, 2021 298 views

Blogging?....

Hello. This post is connected to my previous questions that I've asked. How exactly do I start blogging? I gave a couple of things that I'm interested in such as travelling, writing, nutrition, I enjoy watching cartoons, etc . But what would be the step to step process for starting a...

Roux’s Avatar
Roux Aug 18, 2021 286 views

My ultimate goal after advanced training is to work on a cruise ship so I can travel while working. Does anyone have any suggestions for or against working in cruise lines?

I've worked as a cook at a retirement home (cafeteria style cooking) for 4 months so far, and am currently attending the Job Corps Program. #travel #career
#culinary-arts #chef

Halaya’s Avatar
Halaya Aug 03, 2021 286 views

I want to get into a career that allows me to travel around the world to learn new things and teach people that there are different ways of doing things then the way that they were taught. Any suggestions on careers?

I know what I want to do but I don’t know what career will suit me in that point, I’ve tried researching and other things but I can’t find anything that stands out to me please help. Thanks #travel #career-path #college

xavier’s Avatar
xavier Jul 30, 2021 220 views

How to become an Anthropologist

I have an extreme love of learning about different cultures, histories, religions, beliefs, and people. Mythology has also been something that I have enjoyed studying in my past time and I think Anthropology is a fit for me since I want to travel the world and learn as much as I can about...

aleeyah’s Avatar
aleeyah Jul 30, 2021 222 views

What are the benefits when becoming a travel nurse?

#travel #nursing #healthcare