Career Questions tagged Travel

Teriyana M.’s Avatar
Teriyana M. Nov 29, 2021 149 views

What are some interesting remote jobs that are available right now?

Even with a bachelors degree, looking for a job has been very challenges these past 6 months. I would like to find a job that is remote, interesting, flexible (optional), and allows me to travel while I pursue my dreams. Just want to reiterate that this is a "hope and dream" of mine. Just need...

travel remotejobs travelingjobs job-search career-counseling job career jobsearch workfromhome remote

Jack L.’s Avatar
Jack L. Nov 06, 2021 102 views

What is it like working in another country?

Is it different from visiting? How does it feel like being away from home? travel travel...

study-abroad

Tylasia P.’s Avatar
Tylasia P. Oct 08, 2021 118 views
Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. Sep 28, 2021 102 views

How long do you stay at the destination before you have to fly back?

My dream goal is to travel everywhere I can and every time Im on a airplane I’ve always wonder how long does the airplane pilot stay at the destination before they fly back? travel...

pilot

Ashley Z.’s Avatar
Ashley Z. Sep 16, 2021 123 views

What is it like to work in another country?

Right now, I'm still unsure about what I want to do in the future, but I've always wanted to travel the world and learn foreign languages. How would I be able to do that and earn stable income at the same time? Are there any careers that involve international travel? travel career...

international study-abroad

Mercedes K.’s Avatar
Mercedes K. Aug 24, 2021 186 views

Blogging?....

Hello. This post is connected to my previous questions that I've asked. How exactly do I start blogging? I gave a couple of things that I'm interested in such as travelling, writing, nutrition, I enjoy watching cartoons, etc . But what would be the step to step process for starting a...

writing travelling travel cartoons writer blog career blogging blogs write nutrition media cartoon

Roux E.’s Avatar
Roux E. Aug 18, 2021 201 views

My ultimate goal after advanced training is to work on a cruise ship so I can travel while working. Does anyone have any suggestions for or against working in cruise lines?

I've worked as a cook at a retirement home (cafeteria style cooking) for 4 months so far, and am currently attending the Job Corps Program. travel career culinary-arts...

chef

Halaya V.’s Avatar
Halaya V. Aug 03, 2021 188 views

I want to get into a career that allows me to travel around the world to learn new things and teach people that there are different ways of doing things then the way that they were taught. Any suggestions on careers?

I know what I want to do but I don’t know what career will suit me in that point, I’ve tried researching and other things but I can’t find anything that stands out to me please help. Thanks travel career-path...

college

xavier J.’s Avatar
xavier J. Jul 30, 2021 139 views

How to become an Anthropologist

I have an extreme love of learning about different cultures, histories, religions, beliefs, and people. Mythology has also been something that I have enjoyed studying in my past time and I think Anthropology is a fit for me since I want to travel the world and learn as much as I can about...

college history travel anthropology

Juliet C.’s Avatar
Juliet C. Jul 26, 2021 158 views

Travel Nursing Requirements

I am looking into becoming a Travel Nurse. I have done a little research on how the life of a travel nurse looks like but I am curious on what to expect while trying to start this career. Is it a competitive field and how does one go about getting the most out of this career? travel nursing...

healthcare

Peace S.’s Avatar
Peace S. Jul 16, 2021 307 views

Can I be an actress and a flight attendant

I am very interested in acting and I dream of being an actress someday and I will like to be a flight attendant because it will make me travel the world and meet new people , but the fact that air hostess don't get much time for themselves makes me feel I won't have time to pursue my dreams...

travel theater aviation

Cassidy L.’s Avatar
Cassidy L. Jul 05, 2021 172 views

What Jobs are best for traveling

I'm 18 years old from NYC. I love to travel. I want to be a Detective, but there are a few things keeping me from achieving that goal. travel...

career

Alex Kelly M.’s Avatar
Alex Kelly M. Jun 23, 2021 130 views

What is the best caree to study using tourism

I am a very adventurist person .I like meeting new people and making friends .I love travelling .I do lots of sports and enjoy tring an challenging myself to new life challenges...

travel

Kyle P.’s Avatar
Kyle P. Jun 19, 2021 180 views

What are the steps to become a chef?

I am a people people chef fashion cooking career travel I love to cook I like to help out people I love to...

Mercedes K.’s Avatar
Mercedes K. Jun 16, 2021 176 views

What are some suggested careers for someone who is interested in traveling, writing, and nutrition? (Not my only interests but just a few)

I am attending community college right now as a liberal arts major (I am currently in my second year but I have to obtain all of the required classes, credits, and I want to raise my GPA). college career college-major writer writing nutrition travel...

traveling

jennel J.’s Avatar
jennel J. Apr 26, 2021 354 views

What are some high paying jobs that allow you to travel? (nothing that is related to science though)

I enjoy travelling and hope to become financially stable in the future. I also enjoy business, geography, and reading subjects. traveling travel...

kiana G.’s Avatar
kiana G. Apr 12, 2021 178 views

what should i keep in mind when i choose my career and why

I like to travel and photography and i am also good at english...

travel

Angelina I.’s Avatar
Angelina I. Mar 17, 2021 165 views

What jobs allow will allow me to travel?

I want a job that allows me to travel and I also want it to be a high paying job. I was thinking maybe travel nurse or travel agent but I'm not sure....

travel

Caroline H.’s Avatar
Caroline H. Mar 04, 2021 364 views

As an architect, what is the hardest part about the job?

I find designing structures and landscapes very interesting and would like to know the hardest part about being an architect and can you still travel a lot being one? travel...

architecture