Career Questions tagged Travel

Itzel R.’s Avatar
Itzel R. Aug 31 190 views

I'm in a Community College but I dont know what I want to major in.

I would like to travel around the world and explore new places, earn money and be able to help others. I'm not sure what I want to major in and its stressing me out. I'm also afraid to choose the wrong career. How can I know exactly what I want? And what classes should I take if I'm undecided?...

#counselor #anyone #career #help #career-path #travel

Lily B.’s Avatar
Lily B. Aug 26 61 views
Harpreet K.’s Avatar
Harpreet K. Aug 09 47 views

How is being an anthropologist like?

I've always been interested in anthropology and history as a child. I am curious to hear personal experiences. Has this career provided opportunities to travel? Do you work with an organization or museum? #career #anthropology...

#travel

Sukritta(Fronce) D.’s Avatar
Sukritta(Fronce) D. Jul 30 47 views

What to consider when thinking of having own business in Canada

I am working on my long term goal in Canada as I am planning to stay here more than 5 years. I want to have my own business for travel company although I know there’re many competitive companies out there. #travel #financial-planning #...

#july20

Audrey P.’s Avatar
Audrey P. Jun 18 374 views

I am 15 years old and I feel like I should have some idea of what I should do or be in the future. I feel like I am not good at anything. Any ideas on how I should figure out?

I am 15, I make good grades (4.6 gpa), im in all honors and AP courses, im athletic, im tall and skinny, i play travel sports all year round, I was a spirit leader last year, im full of energy, i have adhd, i am nervous about presenting in large crowds but i can talk to large crowds, i take...

#sports-management #technology #art #fashion #unsure #chef #college #future #travel #medicine

Deborah M.’s Avatar
Deborah M. Jun 02 234 views

I would like a job where you can travel around the world, what kind of jobs do that? How can I take over the corrupt DCFS system?

#economics My name is Deborah and I like warm places. I am a people person, so I would like to travel around the world and learn different cultures. When I go to college I want to major in business so I can take over the corrupt DCFS system as well as build a better place for orphans....

#career #business #dcfs #travel

Madalyn L.’s Avatar
Madalyn L. May 24 131 views

How stable is being a TEFL teacher?

Another career I'm considering is TEFL. #education #travel #english #teaching...

#tefl

tori B.’s Avatar
tori B. May 09 279 views

How can I have a career with traveling ?

I am a sophomore in high school . As of now , I don't know my purpose in life. I honestly just want to travel the world , make money and be happy. How could I travel as a full time job? #travel #career...

#money

Madelyn M.’s Avatar
Madelyn M. May 08 246 views

What are some careers where I can travel in the beginning and then settle down.

I like helping people and learning new languages. I would love to travel the world for the beginning of my career. Although I would want to settle down after I travel the world for some years. #travel #cultures #career...

#foreign-languages

Madelyn M.’s Avatar
Madelyn M. May 08 81 views

What different skills and classes are imperative to have when aspiring to becoming a foreign service officer?

I enjoy helping people and love to travel the world. I enjoy my Latin class, and would love to learn more languages. I think this could be a possible career. How many years do you have to work outside of the country? Once you want to stop travelling what can you do and how long are you going to...

#foreigndiplomat #cultures #travel

Hailin G.’s Avatar
Hailin G. Apr 23 241 views

How did studying abroad shape your career?

I am currently a student at UW. I am interested in studying abroad (specifically Tsinghua University) during my junior year. Out of curiosity, what are your favorite aspects of studying abroad? How did it shape you and your career? Which part of the experience stood out to you?...

#travel #economics #exchange #study-abroad #college

Sukritta(Fronce) D.’s Avatar
Sukritta(Fronce) D. Apr 15 79 views

What to prepare before being a travel agent

Hello I am Fronce. I am a 2nd year university at Capilano. I am currently taking tourism program which covers all of the 12 sectors of tourism. I’d like to learn and gain more knowledge to strengthen my program. #college #university...

#travel

Maria C.’s Avatar
Maria C. Apr 08 168 views

How is it like to work at UN? What do you specifically do working with the part of humans rights?

I’m a student from Brazil and next year I will join an university. I wanna do the International Relations course and in the future work in the UN with human rights, traveling all around the world and helping others. #career #international #travel # #job # #work #work #humanrights #humanitarian...

#helping #global #politicalscience #politics #un #unitednations

Marcell V.’s Avatar
Marcell V. Mar 03 117 views

I'm from South Africa. What do I need to get in order to work overseas as a commis chef?

I am a commis/trainee chef. I have less than 1 year's experience. I am a sporty guy . I spend most my time in the kitchen trying new things. When I'm not in the kitchen I surf or relax at the beach. I like new ventures. I have a roll-up-my-sleeves attitude. I enjoy spicy service times. I am...

#career #culinary #travel #chef #iamthesecretingredient

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04 205 views

How to stay healthy while abroad?

While in the states I was able to work out for free at my University's Gym. Unfortunately, there is no free gym where I am studying abroad. Should I dish out the money for a gym? Take up running? Pay for individual yoga classes? Thoughts? #study-abroad #gym #health #college #travel #madrid...

#help

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04 148 views

What's the best advice for someone studying abroad?

I am studying abroad in Madrid, Spain this semester. I would love to hear anyone's advice or opinions! Specifically, some topics that have interested me are: traveling on a budget, learning Spanish/Spanish fluency, making/keeping friends abroad, and time management. #study-abroad #college...

#budget #spanish #life #time #spain #college-advice #travel

Clifta T.’s Avatar
Clifta T. Jan 29 268 views

What careers are best for traveling?

I have a passion for traveling and I would love a career that would let me travel and also make a fair amount of money. #career #travel...

#money

Alik P.’s Avatar
Alik P. Jan 28 122 views

what to we do in landscaping??????

i like doing stuff, i m like them person who don't like doing nothing . so i chose landscaping because they do a lot of working #technology...

#travel

Irina F.’s Avatar
Irina F. Dec 03, 2019 138 views

What does a typical day look like as a Chef? What may be some negative things that I might come across choosing to be a Chef? Would I be able to make a living off of being a Chef only and not having to really struggle?

I am 16 considering doing advanced training from Job Corps in San Francisco after I get my 2 years done in the Hawaii Job Corps Waimanalo (Oahu). Then maybe either come back to Hawai'i or some where on the mainland. I would like to become a chef. #chef #cooking #culinary-arts #business...

#travel

Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. Nov 14, 2019 142 views

What is the best career for me?

I am Elizabeth , I'm in 11th grade. I love all animals, vacations and anything beachy. I love warm weather and swimming. I want to travel all around the world, and I want to go to college, and wouldnt mind studying abroad. #travel #college...

#professional

Lillian L.’s Avatar
Lillian L. Nov 14, 2019 104 views

What issues may I come across as a flight attendant?

I know that there is not a degree needed for becoming a flight attendant so I'd like to know any of the hardships I may face in this job #airline-industry #flight-attendant #career #travel...

#difficulties