Career Questions tagged Travel

Jeanchretien G.’s Avatar
Jeanchretien G. Jun 18 51 views

What to do to be the kind of doctor who works abord or almost in any place in the world?

I’m an 18 years high schooler and also a bilingual who is about to attend college. My objective is to finish my four years of college, integrate a medical school in order to grow more in medicine. However, I also want to work in other place around the world.

Madi N.’s Avatar
Madi N. May 25 82 views

Where should I go to College?

Hi! I'm a 13 year old middle school student in San Diego. Today in history we were talking about college and it got me thinking. I want to go to a good school,but I'm not sure where. I want to major in traveling and linguistics. I would love to be able to travel the world as it had always been...

James R.’s Avatar
James R. May 04 93 views

What are some good vacation months for construction management?

I lake to travel when it's hot.

naala R.’s Avatar
naala R. Apr 19 169 views

What are some good positions in culinary that allow you to travel?

I would like to find an occupation that allows to comfortably travel and do my job, preferably at the same time.

Voc E.’s Avatar
Voc E. Mar 02 89 views

Does a travel guide get pay time off?

I want to be a travel guide
#travel

Voc E.’s Avatar
Voc E. Mar 02 108 views

What is it like to be a travel guide

I want to be a travel guide when I grow up
#travel

Voc E.’s Avatar
Voc E. Mar 02 165 views

What Classes Do I Have To Take In College?

I am wanting to become a travel guide
#college #travel

emma C.’s Avatar
emma C. Mar 02 126 views

is it possible to make a living by traveling around and taking photos? if so, what are the details?

#travel #photography

Teriyana M.’s Avatar
Teriyana M. Nov 29, 2021 416 views

What are some interesting remote jobs that are available right now?

Even with a bachelors degree, looking for a job has been very challenges these past 6 months. I would like to find a job that is remote, interesting, flexible (optional), and allows me to travel while I pursue my dreams. Just want to reiterate that this is a "hope and dream" of mine. Just need...

Jack L.’s Avatar
Jack L. Nov 06, 2021 176 views

What is it like working in another country?

Is it different from visiting? How does it feel like being away from home? #travel #travel #study-abroad

Katie C.’s Avatar
Katie C. Nov 03, 2021 168 views

How has studying abroad worked for you and should I have a chance to do it?

#study-abroad #career-counseling #college #travel

Katie C.’s Avatar
Katie C. Nov 02, 2021 383 views

What job allows you to travel around the world?

#career #travel #career-counseling

madison L.’s Avatar
madison L. Oct 20, 2021 185 views

what type of broadcasting anchoring do you think lets you travel the most?

(media,news,etc...) #journalism #travel #broadcast-media

Aidan P.’s Avatar
Aidan P. Oct 19, 2021 188 views

Where is a good place to get into the army combat jobs?

#army #military #travel

Quincey H.’s Avatar
Quincey H. Oct 09, 2021 152 views

How many years do you need to go to college to be a travel ultrasound technician?

#college #ultrasoundtech #travel #sonographer #traveljob

Tylasia P.’s Avatar
Tylasia P. Oct 08, 2021 191 views

What does a month look like as a travel nurse?

At school I'm most interested into #science and health classes .
#nursing #travel #healthcare #health #nurse #medicine

Chris H.’s Avatar
Chris H. Oct 06, 2021 202 views

what kind of historian travels

#travel #career

Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. Sep 28, 2021 242 views

How long do you stay at the destination before you have to fly back?

My dream goal is to travel everywhere I can and every time Im on a airplane I’ve always wonder how long does the airplane pilot stay at the destination before they fly back? #travel #pilot

Ashley Z.’s Avatar
Ashley Z. Sep 16, 2021 205 views

What is it like to work in another country?

Right now, I'm still unsure about what I want to do in the future, but I've always wanted to travel the world and learn foreign languages. How would I be able to do that and earn stable income at the same time? Are there any careers that involve international travel? #travel #career...

Mercedes K.’s Avatar
Mercedes K. Aug 24, 2021 259 views

Blogging?....

Hello. This post is connected to my previous questions that I've asked. How exactly do I start blogging? I gave a couple of things that I'm interested in such as travelling, writing, nutrition, I enjoy watching cartoons, etc . But what would be the step to step process for starting a...

Roux E.’s Avatar
Roux E. Aug 18, 2021 248 views

My ultimate goal after advanced training is to work on a cruise ship so I can travel while working. Does anyone have any suggestions for or against working in cruise lines?

I've worked as a cook at a retirement home (cafeteria style cooking) for 4 months so far, and am currently attending the Job Corps Program. #travel #career
#culinary-arts #chef

Halaya V.’s Avatar
Halaya V. Aug 03, 2021 253 views

I want to get into a career that allows me to travel around the world to learn new things and teach people that there are different ways of doing things then the way that they were taught. Any suggestions on careers?

I know what I want to do but I don’t know what career will suit me in that point, I’ve tried researching and other things but I can’t find anything that stands out to me please help. Thanks #travel #career-path #college

xavier J.’s Avatar
xavier J. Jul 30, 2021 194 views

How to become an Anthropologist

I have an extreme love of learning about different cultures, histories, religions, beliefs, and people. Mythology has also been something that I have enjoyed studying in my past time and I think Anthropology is a fit for me since I want to travel the world and learn as much as I can about...

aleeyah T.’s Avatar
aleeyah T. Jul 30, 2021 193 views

What are the benefits when becoming a travel nurse?

#travel #nursing #healthcare

Juliet C.’s Avatar
Juliet C. Jul 26, 2021 254 views

Travel Nursing Requirements

I am looking into becoming a Travel Nurse. I have done a little research on how the life of a travel nurse looks like but I am curious on what to expect while trying to start this career. Is it a competitive field and how does one go about getting the most out of this career? #travel #nursing...

Peace S.’s Avatar
Peace S. Jul 16, 2021 536 views

Can I be an actress and a flight attendant

I am very interested in acting and I dream of being an actress someday and I will like to be a flight attendant because it will make me travel the world and meet new people , but the fact that air hostess don't get much time for themselves makes me feel I won't have time to pursue my dreams...

Cassidy L.’s Avatar
Cassidy L. Jul 05, 2021 236 views

What Jobs are best for traveling

I'm 18 years old from NYC. I love to travel. I want to be a Detective, but there are a few things keeping me from achieving that goal. #travel #career

Justin G.’s Avatar
Justin G. Jun 28, 2021 1118 views

What steps do I need to become a flight attendant

I’m in 10th grade love to travel and explore #airline-industry #travel

Alex Kelly M.’s Avatar
Alex Kelly M. Jun 23, 2021 189 views

What is the best caree to study using tourism

I am a very adventurist person .I like meeting new people and making friends .I love travelling .I do lots of sports and enjoy tring an challenging myself to new life challenges #travel

Kyle P.’s Avatar
Kyle P. Jun 19, 2021 237 views

What are the steps to become a chef?

I am a people people #chef #fashion #cooking #career #travel
I love to cook
I like to help out people
I love to read