Career Questions tagged Travel

joshua P.’s Avatar
joshua P. yesterday 18 views
Tatiana M.’s Avatar
Tatiana M. yesterday 14 views

Is studying abroad is good choice for just anyone?

Hello, i'm a junior and I am not sure where I want to go after HS. I am still debating if college should be an option or not, and I would love to travel, see the world, make a difference. Thank you. #travel #business #art #entrepreneurship...

#abroad

Emily M.’s Avatar
Emily M. 2 days ago 24 views

What are the different kinds of nurses and what are their salaries

I am a junior from Lynn MA that will either be applying to college or nursing school....

#travel

Megan K.’s Avatar
Megan K. Feb 19 30 views

What kind of work does this company do?

My name is Megan. I’m 28. I’m currently living in Orlando, Florida. I’m a full-time student. But I’m willing to travel if necessary. I love history. History is what I’m majoring in. I also like watching and reading about crimes. I’m a futuristic, responsible, and resourceful. #travel...

#student

Frank C.’s Avatar
Frank C. Jan 25 79 views

Who are the right people to know in the businesses industry

Im a very hard woring guy looking to share my ideas with the world and put my name on the map #business-development #career-counseling #travel...

#ceo

Courtney C.’s Avatar
Courtney C. Jan 22 42 views

What career's should I look into?

I enjoy playing guitar, studing music, painting, and traveling. #music #musician #art...

#travel

Elena C.’s Avatar
Elena C. Jan 06 196 views

How do I find a job that doesn't support capitalism?

I wish to read all day but am intelligent. I also enjoy travel. What job will i not be a slave to capitalism and can be intuitively human with emotions. #travel #jobs...

#job

Diya S.’s Avatar
Diya S. Jan 04 107 views

Unable to select a right bachelor degree for me

I am in 12th grade right now, I've taken humanities, I am interested in interviewing celebrities and traveling the world, what will be the right career for me? How can I get a job in foreign countries? I want to get a job ASAP! To earn well, so that I can fulfill my dream of traveling the...

#journalism #career #after12th #degree #travel

Ja'Terika R.’s Avatar
Ja'Terika R. Nov 13, 2020 77 views

Will you be able to travel when your a lawyer?

I'm in the 11th grade and i don't leave my city much. I just want to be able to travel to new places but also be a lawyer. #lawyer #travel...

#student

Ja'Taya N.’s Avatar
Ja'Taya N. Nov 13, 2020 95 views

What would be the best job to choose if you would like to travel the world ?

I am in high school . I would like to see the world . The only problem I might have is the cost . Is there a job that will allow you to travel for free and would still pay me to do my job ?...

#travel

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Oct 29, 2020 188 views

What veterinary and vet tech careers have the best salary (approximately)? Can I be able to travel and still be involved in this career path?

I'm currently a high school (junior) and passionate about pursuing a career in the animal medical field. I enjoy helping others especially animals and still deciding on my future goals. #career-path #career #studyabroad #veterinary #vettech #career-choice #career-paths #animals...

#travel

Lysette R.’s Avatar
Lysette R. Oct 09, 2020 234 views

What are some Careers you would suggest for me?

Hi my name is Lysette and I've been struggling in find a suitable career for myself, I have really been drawn to language learning, and travel, but I am very creative and I don't want to do a career that is too technical such as an interpreter, I would like to do something that Is creative,...

#career-choice #career-counseling #career #medicine #travel #korean #career-path

Fiepre C.’s Avatar
Fiepre C. Oct 08, 2020 123 views

What can I do to research and travel?

I’m leaning towards going into the STEM field and researching DNA. Maybe even research with psychology, nothing is concrete right now but I’m really interested in researching. But I also want to travel around the world while researching so my question is how can incorporate the two? I...

#psychology #science #researcher #research #travel

Itzel R.’s Avatar
Itzel R. Aug 31, 2020 340 views

I'm in a Community College but I dont know what I want to major in.

I would like to travel around the world and explore new places, earn money and be able to help others. I'm not sure what I want to major in and its stressing me out. I'm also afraid to choose the wrong career. How can I know exactly what I want? And what classes should I take if I'm undecided?...

#help #anyone #career #travel #career-path #counselor

Lily B.’s Avatar
Lily B. Aug 26, 2020 126 views
Harpreet K.’s Avatar
Harpreet K. Aug 09, 2020 100 views

How is being an anthropologist like?

I've always been interested in anthropology and history as a child. I am curious to hear personal experiences. Has this career provided opportunities to travel? Do you work with an organization or museum? #career #anthropology...

#travel

Sukritta(Fronce) D.’s Avatar
Sukritta(Fronce) D. Jul 30, 2020 91 views

What to consider when thinking of having own business in Canada

I am working on my long term goal in Canada as I am planning to stay here more than 5 years. I want to have my own business for travel company although I know there’re many competitive companies out there. #travel #financial-planning #...

#july20

Audrey P.’s Avatar
Audrey P. Jun 18, 2020 588 views

I am 15 years old and I feel like I should have some idea of what I should do or be in the future. I feel like I am not good at anything. Any ideas on how I should figure out?

I am 15, I make good grades (4.6 gpa), im in all honors and AP courses, im athletic, im tall and skinny, i play travel sports all year round, I was a spirit leader last year, im full of energy, i have adhd, i am nervous about presenting in large crowds but i can talk to large crowds, i take...

#fashion #sports-management #unsure #future #chef #medicine #technology #art #travel #college

Deborah M.’s Avatar
Deborah M. Jun 02, 2020 314 views

I would like a job where you can travel around the world, what kind of jobs do that? How can I take over the corrupt DCFS system?

#economics My name is Deborah and I like warm places. I am a people person, so I would like to travel around the world and learn different cultures. When I go to college I want to major in business so I can take over the corrupt DCFS system as well as build a better place for orphans....

#business #career #travel #dcfs

Madalyn L.’s Avatar
Madalyn L. May 24, 2020 178 views

How stable is being a TEFL teacher?

Another career I'm considering is TEFL. #education #travel #english #teaching...

#tefl