Career Questions tagged Travel

Ja'Terika R.’s Avatar
Ja'Terika R. Nov 13 42 views

Will you be able to travel when your a lawyer?

I'm in the 11th grade and i don't leave my city much. I just want to be able to travel to new places but also be a lawyer. #lawyer #travel...

#student

Ja'Taya N.’s Avatar
Ja'Taya N. Nov 13 47 views

What would be the best job to choose if you would like to travel the world ?

I am in high school . I would like to see the world . The only problem I might have is the cost . Is there a job that will allow you to travel for free and would still pay me to do my job ?...

#travel

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Oct 29 75 views

What veterinary and vet tech careers have the best salary (approximately)? Can I be able to travel and still be involved in this career path?

I'm currently a high school (junior) and passionate about pursuing a career in the animal medical field. I enjoy helping others especially animals and still deciding on my future goals. #career-path #career #studyabroad #veterinary #vettech #career-choice #career-paths #animals...

#travel

Lysette R.’s Avatar
Lysette R. Oct 09 175 views

What are some Careers you would suggest for me?

Hi my name is Lysette and I've been struggling in find a suitable career for myself, I have really been drawn to language learning, and travel, but I am very creative and I don't want to do a career that is too technical such as an interpreter, I would like to do something that Is creative,...

#career #medicine #career-choice #career-counseling #travel #career-path #korean

Fiepre C.’s Avatar
Fiepre C. Oct 08 91 views

What can I do to research and travel?

I’m leaning towards going into the STEM field and researching DNA. Maybe even research with psychology, nothing is concrete right now but I’m really interested in researching. But I also want to travel around the world while researching so my question is how can incorporate the two? I...

#science #research #psychology #travel #researcher

Itzel R.’s Avatar
Itzel R. Aug 31 256 views

I'm in a Community College but I dont know what I want to major in.

I would like to travel around the world and explore new places, earn money and be able to help others. I'm not sure what I want to major in and its stressing me out. I'm also afraid to choose the wrong career. How can I know exactly what I want? And what classes should I take if I'm undecided?...

#career #counselor #anyone #help #travel #career-path

Lily B.’s Avatar
Lily B. Aug 26 86 views
Harpreet K.’s Avatar
Harpreet K. Aug 09 77 views

How is being an anthropologist like?

I've always been interested in anthropology and history as a child. I am curious to hear personal experiences. Has this career provided opportunities to travel? Do you work with an organization or museum? #career #anthropology...

#travel

Sukritta(Fronce) D.’s Avatar
Sukritta(Fronce) D. Jul 30 69 views

What to consider when thinking of having own business in Canada

I am working on my long term goal in Canada as I am planning to stay here more than 5 years. I want to have my own business for travel company although I know there’re many competitive companies out there. #travel #financial-planning #...

#july20

Audrey P.’s Avatar
Audrey P. Jun 18 470 views

I am 15 years old and I feel like I should have some idea of what I should do or be in the future. I feel like I am not good at anything. Any ideas on how I should figure out?

I am 15, I make good grades (4.6 gpa), im in all honors and AP courses, im athletic, im tall and skinny, i play travel sports all year round, I was a spirit leader last year, im full of energy, i have adhd, i am nervous about presenting in large crowds but i can talk to large crowds, i take...

#medicine #chef #technology #future #unsure #travel #college #fashion #sports-management #art

Deborah M.’s Avatar
Deborah M. Jun 02 268 views

I would like a job where you can travel around the world, what kind of jobs do that? How can I take over the corrupt DCFS system?

#economics My name is Deborah and I like warm places. I am a people person, so I would like to travel around the world and learn different cultures. When I go to college I want to major in business so I can take over the corrupt DCFS system as well as build a better place for orphans....

#career #travel #business #dcfs

Madalyn L.’s Avatar
Madalyn L. May 24 151 views

How stable is being a TEFL teacher?

Another career I'm considering is TEFL. #education #travel #english #teaching...

#tefl

tori B.’s Avatar
tori B. May 09 303 views

How can I have a career with traveling ?

I am a sophomore in high school . As of now , I don't know my purpose in life. I honestly just want to travel the world , make money and be happy. How could I travel as a full time job? #travel #career...

#money

Madelyn M.’s Avatar
Madelyn M. May 08 287 views

What are some careers where I can travel in the beginning and then settle down.

I like helping people and learning new languages. I would love to travel the world for the beginning of my career. Although I would want to settle down after I travel the world for some years. #travel #cultures #career...

#foreign-languages

Madelyn M.’s Avatar
Madelyn M. May 08 92 views

What different skills and classes are imperative to have when aspiring to becoming a foreign service officer?

I enjoy helping people and love to travel the world. I enjoy my Latin class, and would love to learn more languages. I think this could be a possible career. How many years do you have to work outside of the country? Once you want to stop travelling what can you do and how long are you going to...

#travel #cultures #foreigndiplomat

Hailin G.’s Avatar
Hailin G. Apr 23 281 views

How did studying abroad shape your career?

I am currently a student at UW. I am interested in studying abroad (specifically Tsinghua University) during my junior year. Out of curiosity, what are your favorite aspects of studying abroad? How did it shape you and your career? Which part of the experience stood out to you?...

#economics #study-abroad #exchange #travel #college

Sukritta(Fronce) D.’s Avatar
Sukritta(Fronce) D. Apr 15 95 views

What to prepare before being a travel agent

Hello I am Fronce. I am a 2nd year university at Capilano. I am currently taking tourism program which covers all of the 12 sectors of tourism. I’d like to learn and gain more knowledge to strengthen my program. #college #university...

#travel

Maria C.’s Avatar
Maria C. Apr 08 208 views

How is it like to work at UN? What do you specifically do working with the part of humans rights?

I’m a student from Brazil and next year I will join an university. I wanna do the International Relations course and in the future work in the UN with human rights, traveling all around the world and helping others. #career #international #travel # #job # #work #work #humanrights #humanitarian...

#politicalscience #global #un #politics #unitednations #helping

Marcell V.’s Avatar
Marcell V. Mar 03 133 views

I'm from South Africa. What do I need to get in order to work overseas as a commis chef?

I am a commis/trainee chef. I have less than 1 year's experience. I am a sporty guy . I spend most my time in the kitchen trying new things. When I'm not in the kitchen I surf or relax at the beach. I like new ventures. I have a roll-up-my-sleeves attitude. I enjoy spicy service times. I am...

#career #iamthesecretingredient #chef #travel #culinary

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04 230 views

How to stay healthy while abroad?

While in the states I was able to work out for free at my University's Gym. Unfortunately, there is no free gym where I am studying abroad. Should I dish out the money for a gym? Take up running? Pay for individual yoga classes? Thoughts? #study-abroad #gym #health #college #travel #madrid...

#help