Career Questions tagged Travel

Courtney J.’s Avatar
Courtney J. May 21, 2016 560 views
Tomi L.’s Avatar
Tomi L. May 14, 2016 510 views

What kind of jobs will allow me to travel?

I want to be able to see the world, but with a degree behind my back. What is a good career (well paying job) that will pay me to travel? #travel #traveling...

#business-travel

abeda B.’s Avatar
abeda B. May 17, 2016 513 views

If I travel abroad, what should I do first?

Interested in traveling abroad and want to know what others have done on their trips! [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #college #higher-education...

#travel

Justin B.’s Avatar
Justin B. May 22, 2016 605 views

Is experience more valuable than a degree when seeking a job?

I have heard people say that their degree does them little good because the employer doesn't want to hire people with no experience. On the other side, some have told me that the "piece of paper" will help you out immensely. I am wanting to know the balance between these. #travel...

#ceo

Anina H.’s Avatar
Anina H. May 22, 2016 927 views

What kinds of careers in tech will pay for me to travel?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior interning for Career Village. I was wondering what kinds of jobs there might be in tech where my business would pay for me to travel. For example, I know someone who can get their company to pay for them to go to a Las Vegas tech conference...

#technology #travel

Eleni P.’s Avatar
Eleni P. May 20, 2016 612 views

What kind of careers would allow me to travel internationally on business?

I love to travel, learn new languages, and experience other cultures. I have searched for jobs that would involve regular travel but am having a hard time finding a degree program that would open up such opportunities and allow financial stability. #travel #international #international-affairs...

#culture

Marissa M.’s Avatar
Marissa M. May 19, 2016 718 views

Do doctors have time for travel?

I'm considering becoming a doctor. I feel like it would be a good fit,but I'm also worried that there is not much time for other things I enjoy.I really enjoy traveling and the other career I'm considering would actually require it. How much time for hobbies such as grave would you say a doctor...

#surgeon #surgery #travel #medical #doctor #translator-studies

Helana F.’s Avatar
Helana F. May 16, 2016 588 views

What does it take to become a travel writer?

I am wondering how to become a successful travel writer. Are there any tips? #writing...

#travel

Benjamin B.’s Avatar
Benjamin B. May 15, 2016 983 views

Does the job market desperately need accountants/CPA's?

I have been always curious how this path I am taking in my own college will pan out in the job market. Will they becoming to me? Will I get to practically name my own pricetag? #business #finance #education #management #accounting #economics #travel...

#job-market

Kamryn M.’s Avatar
Kamryn M. May 13, 2016 592 views

What types of class would you recommend taking to become a film director? Would you suggest traveling abroad for a semester?

I would like to know what classes to take to better my college experience and give me the best opportunities and skills to be a successful film director. #business #art #film #travel #classes...

#movies

Michaela B.’s Avatar
Michaela B. May 13, 2016 598 views

How much does a Social Media Director make?

I am going to be a Pre-Integrated Strategic Communications major and i want to become a social media director or a photojournalist. #journalism #travel #photography #social-media...

#strategic-communications

Jose G.’s Avatar
Jose G. May 11, 2016 465 views

what happens when you travel

i want to tell the people why because when i play basketball they say i am traveling #travel...

#basketball

Claudia P.’s Avatar
Claudia P. May 07, 2016 546 views

How much travel is the "perfect" amount?

In the future I hope to work in a position that requires some amount of travel. Based on your experience, how much is too much? I do hope to start a family in later years. #career...

#travel

Alisha S.’s Avatar
Alisha S. May 02, 2016 500 views

How can I take meaningful trips abroad for experience on a budget?

Travelling abroad is experience that is well liked by recruiters right? #travel #study-abroad #hiring...

#living-abroad

Steven N.’s Avatar
Steven N. Mar 16, 2016 1474 views
Shelika R.’s Avatar
Shelika R. Mar 01, 2016 767 views

What specific majors can I take for Hospitality & Business?

Hi I am a senior in high school, and I recently went on a website named iseek.org - I recently took the ISEEK Career Cluster Interest Survey, and my matching top career cluster were Hospitality and Business management. Now,aside from taking business classes in college, what exactly are some...

#travel #leisure #hospitality #college #graduates #tourism #accounting #business

Megan L.’s Avatar
Megan L. Mar 01, 2016 1779 views

Is there any way to combine traveling with being a clinical psychologist ?

I am a senior that recently got accepted into Scripps College under Early Decision. I have a passion for traveling and learning languages, but I am also extremely interested in studying psychology and becoming a clinical psychologist. I am unsure if it is possible to combine traveling and...

#clinical #psychologist #travel #clinical-psychology #psychology

Haevyn W.’s Avatar
Haevyn W. Oct 28, 2015 755 views

What do I have to do to be a missionary? Do I need to go to a school/college to be a missionary?

I am a God loving Christian, and I want to travel and spread the word and help (3rd world) countries. #travel...

#international-development

Nisha F.’s Avatar
Nisha F. May 18, 2015 1102 views

Hi, I am a sophomore in high school. I am interested in art, reading, writing, singing, foreign languages, traveling, not a people person, love being outside, love coming to school and children. I wanted to know, what k ind of career path can I choose?

Hi, I am a sophomore in high school. I am interested in art, reading, writing, singing, foreign languages, traveling, not a people person, love being outside, love coming to school and children. I wanted to know, what k ind of career path can I choose? #writing #travel #foreign-languages...

#literature #performing-arts

Aiden N.’s Avatar
Aiden N. May 14, 2015 728 views

What do I do after high school if I want to be a pilot? Should I still go to college?

Hallo! My name is Aiden and I am a sophomore at Summit Prep #college #high-school #travel...

#flying

Aiden N.’s Avatar
Aiden N. Oct 08, 2014 3404 views

What careers could I pursue that include traveling to different countries?

I am currently a Sophmore in Highschool. Through my school I am in an internship program that not only gives us opportunities but pushes us the students to figure out what they want to do for the future and how. Personally, finding a career in another nation is something I am very interested...

#career #travel #future #international

Molly M.’s Avatar
Molly M. Apr 23, 2015 1254 views

What kind of career should I pursue with my different interests?

I am a junior in high school and am struggling to come up with a career path and major for college. I love interacting with, helping, and learning about people, traveling, reading/ writing, and singing. I also have a lot of interest in studying Spanish and some interest in areas like criminal...

#social #spanish #travel #interest #english #career

Aliza H.’s Avatar
Aliza H. Dec 16, 2014 2050 views

What are some good careers for people who know they love to travel and live in new places?

I aspire to lead an adventurous and creative life, and I find that many careers out there follow the "traditional" format for a career (meetings, working on a computer, etc.) I have been involved in many community service organizations that have allowed me to travel to places in South America...

#service #creativity #travel

Maeve K.’s Avatar
Maeve K. Apr 29, 2014 649 views

Is it possible to study abroad during the summer?

I'm not sure if I want to study abroad during the school year. Are there colleges that offer study abroad programs in the summer or during school breaks like winter break? #travel #study-abroad...

#summer

Maeve K.’s Avatar
Maeve K. Apr 29, 2014 1012 views

What is it like to study abroad?

I am thinking about studying abroad while I am in college with a business administration major. I was wondering what it is like to study abroad. Is it a good experience? Is there something that you learn while in a foreign country studying than just staying at one university for four years....

#business #study-abroad #travel

Cydnee S.’s Avatar
Cydnee S. Apr 03, 2014 899 views

Is there any job where you can be a travel agent?

I am 14 and i am really interested in traveling to different places. so i was thinking i could have a job that involves traveling but i don't want to be a flight attendant or a pilot. is there such thing as being a travel agent? If not what kind of jobs do you travel a lot in? #career...

#travel

Norma C.’s Avatar
Norma C. Mar 14, 2014 1003 views

What careers are there that allow you to travel internationally?

I'm very interested in traveling someday, and I wanted to know if there were careers involving that. #career #travel...

#international

Alexis F.’s Avatar
Alexis F. Mar 11, 2014 1235 views

What jobs are available on cruises?

I have been on 3 Disney cruises and have loved all 3! I like to travel, interact with people and help others. I was wondering what kind of jobs are avaiable to work on a cruise? I know there are waitress options and cruise directors which do that. What else is out there? Pros/cons? HELP!...

#waitress #disney #travel #cruise #director #career

RS P.’s Avatar
RS P. Mar 04, 2014 1290 views
Jstewart .’s Avatar
Jstewart . Feb 23, 2014 2472 views

What major should I consider if I want to travel?

I am majoring in Business Finance but the I want to change my major because Economics is not my best subject but I do not know what i want to major in. I wanted to be a financial advisory because i want to help people or company finance/ manage money. But If I had another option I would want a...

#major #job-options #travel