Career Questions tagged Travel

Ashley Z.’s Avatar
Ashley Z. Sep 16 43 views

What is it like to work in another country?

Right now, I'm still unsure about what I want to do in the future, but I've always wanted to travel the world and learn foreign languages. How would I be able to do that and earn stable income at the same time? Are there any careers that involve international travel? #travel #career...

#study-abroad #international

Mercedes K.’s Avatar
Mercedes K. Aug 24 95 views

Blogging?....

Hello. This post is connected to my previous questions that I've asked. How exactly do I start blogging? I gave a couple of things that I'm interested in such as travelling, writing, nutrition, I enjoy watching cartoons, etc . But what would be the step to step process for starting a...

#travel #cartoons #writer #blog #writing #blogs #write #media #nutrition #career #travelling #blogging #cartoon

Roux E.’s Avatar
Roux E. Aug 18 131 views

My ultimate goal after advanced training is to work on a cruise ship so I can travel while working. Does anyone have any suggestions for or against working in cruise lines?

I've worked as a cook at a retirement home (cafeteria style cooking) for 4 months so far, and am currently attending the Job Corps Program. #travel #career #culinary-arts...

#chef

Halaya V.’s Avatar
Halaya V. Aug 03 123 views

I want to get into a career that allows me to travel around the world to learn new things and teach people that there are different ways of doing things then the way that they were taught. Any suggestions on careers?

I know what I want to do but I don’t know what career will suit me in that point, I’ve tried researching and other things but I can’t find anything that stands out to me please help. Thanks #travel #career-path...

xavier J.’s Avatar
xavier J. Jul 30 89 views

How to become an Anthropologist

I have an extreme love of learning about different cultures, histories, religions, beliefs, and people. Mythology has also been something that I have enjoyed studying in my past time and I think Anthropology is a fit for me since I want to travel the world and learn as much as I can about...

#travel #history #anthropology #college

Juliet C.’s Avatar
Juliet C. Jul 26 106 views

Travel Nursing Requirements

I am looking into becoming a Travel Nurse. I have done a little research on how the life of a travel nurse looks like but I am curious on what to expect while trying to start this career. Is it a competitive field and how does one go about getting the most out of this career? #travel #nursing...

#healthcare

Peace S.’s Avatar
Peace S. Jul 16 167 views

Can I be an actress and a flight attendant

I am very interested in acting and I dream of being an actress someday and I will like to be a flight attendant because it will make me travel the world and meet new people , but the fact that air hostess don't get much time for themselves makes me feel I won't have time to pursue my dreams...

#travel #aviation #theater

Cassidy L.’s Avatar
Cassidy L. Jul 05 100 views

What Jobs are best for traveling

I'm 18 years old from NYC. I love to travel. I want to be a Detective, but there are a few things keeping me from achieving that goal. #travel...

#career

Alex Kelly M.’s Avatar
Alex Kelly M. Jun 23 70 views

What is the best caree to study using tourism

I am a very adventurist person .I like meeting new people and making friends .I love travelling .I do lots of sports and enjoy tring an challenging myself to new life challenges...

#travel

Kyle P.’s Avatar
Kyle P. Jun 19 121 views

What are the steps to become a chef?

I am a people people #chef #fashion #cooking #career #travel I love to cook I like to help out people I love to...

Mercedes K.’s Avatar
Mercedes K. Jun 16 114 views

What are some suggested careers for someone who is interested in traveling, writing, and nutrition? (Not my only interests but just a few)

I am attending community college right now as a liberal arts major (I am currently in my second year but I have to obtain all of the required classes, credits, and I want to raise my GPA). #college #career #college-major #writer #writing #nutrition #travel...

#traveling

jennel J.’s Avatar
jennel J. Apr 26 165 views

What are some high paying jobs that allow you to travel? (nothing that is related to science though)

I enjoy travelling and hope to become financially stable in the future. I also enjoy business, geography, and reading subjects. #traveling #travel...

kiana G.’s Avatar
kiana G. Apr 12 126 views

what should i keep in mind when i choose my career and why

I like to travel and photography and i am also good at english...

#travel

Angelina I.’s Avatar
Angelina I. Mar 17 118 views

What jobs allow will allow me to travel?

I want a job that allows me to travel and I also want it to be a high paying job. I was thinking maybe travel nurse or travel agent but I'm not sure....

#travel

Caroline H.’s Avatar
Caroline H. Mar 04 260 views

As an architect, what is the hardest part about the job?

I find designing structures and landscapes very interesting and would like to know the hardest part about being an architect and can you still travel a lot being one? #travel...

#architecture

rachyl B.’s Avatar
rachyl B. Mar 02 153 views

What type of careers offer many traveling oppurtunities?

Honestly, I do not know what I want to pursue when I am older which makes looking at schools harder since I don't even know what to major in. All I know is that I am passionate about traveling, If I had a job that allowed me to travel all over the globe that would be a dream. #travel #traveling...

#careers #majors #job #worldwide

Nathaly R.’s Avatar
Nathaly R. Feb 26 193 views

What are some jobs that consist in traveling or helping others? What majors?

Hi, i am a junior in high school that would love to see more about the world. I am also really passionate about helping others that need it. I have no idea what i want to do after high school so it would be great if i can get suggestions about what jobs or majors i should take. # #psychology...

#travel #people #social #tourism

Delia O.’s Avatar
Delia O. Feb 26 171 views

What are some jobs that will allow me to travel?

I am interested in helping others and traveling. I was thinking of doing a gap year, but if there is a way that I can do both I would love to! I want to go all over and experience new religions, cultures, and traditions that others have. #psychology #travel #career #shrink #world #cultures...

#exploring #language #missiontrip #journey

Tatiana M.’s Avatar
Tatiana M. Feb 24 198 views

Is studying abroad is good choice for just anyone?

Hello, i'm a junior and I am not sure where I want to go after HS. I am still debating if college should be an option or not, and I would love to travel, see the world, make a difference. Thank you. #travel #business #art #entrepreneurship...

#abroad

Emily M.’s Avatar
Emily M. Feb 23 164 views

What are the different kinds of nurses and what are their salaries

I am a junior from Lynn MA that will either be applying to college or nursing school....

#travel

Megan K.’s Avatar
Megan K. Feb 19 123 views

What kind of work does this company do?

My name is Megan. I’m 28. I’m currently living in Orlando, Florida. I’m a full-time student. But I’m willing to travel if necessary. I love history. History is what I’m majoring in. I also like watching and reading about crimes. I’m a futuristic, responsible, and resourceful. #travel...

#student