Career Questions tagged Travel

jennel J.’s Avatar
jennel J. Apr 26 65 views

What are some high paying jobs that allow you to travel? (nothing that is related to science though)

I enjoy travelling and hope to become financially stable in the future. I also enjoy business, geography, and reading subjects. #traveling #travel...

kiana G.’s Avatar
kiana G. Apr 12 61 views

what should i keep in mind when i choose my career and why

I like to travel and photography and i am also good at english...

#travel

Angelina I.’s Avatar
Angelina I. Mar 17 78 views

What jobs allow will allow me to travel?

I want a job that allows me to travel and I also want it to be a high paying job. I was thinking maybe travel nurse or travel agent but I'm not sure....

#travel

Caroline H.’s Avatar
Caroline H. Mar 04 138 views

As an architect, what is the hardest part about the job?

I find designing structures and landscapes very interesting and would like to know the hardest part about being an architect and can you still travel a lot being one? #travel...

#architecture

rachyl B.’s Avatar
rachyl B. Mar 02 120 views

What type of careers offer many traveling oppurtunities?

Honestly, I do not know what I want to pursue when I am older which makes looking at schools harder since I don't even know what to major in. All I know is that I am passionate about traveling, If I had a job that allowed me to travel all over the globe that would be a dream. #travel #traveling...

#job #majors #worldwide #careers

Nathaly R.’s Avatar
Nathaly R. Feb 26 120 views

What are some jobs that consist in traveling or helping others? What majors?

Hi, i am a junior in high school that would love to see more about the world. I am also really passionate about helping others that need it. I have no idea what i want to do after high school so it would be great if i can get suggestions about what jobs or majors i should take. # #psychology...

#social #people #tourism #travel

Delia O.’s Avatar
Delia O. Feb 26 126 views

What are some jobs that will allow me to travel?

I am interested in helping others and traveling. I was thinking of doing a gap year, but if there is a way that I can do both I would love to! I want to go all over and experience new religions, cultures, and traditions that others have. #psychology #travel #career #shrink #world #cultures...

#missiontrip #exploring #journey #language

joshua P.’s Avatar
joshua P. Feb 24 118 views
Tatiana M.’s Avatar
Tatiana M. Feb 24 118 views

Is studying abroad is good choice for just anyone?

Hello, i'm a junior and I am not sure where I want to go after HS. I am still debating if college should be an option or not, and I would love to travel, see the world, make a difference. Thank you. #travel #business #art #entrepreneurship...

#abroad

Emily M.’s Avatar
Emily M. Feb 23 89 views

What are the different kinds of nurses and what are their salaries

I am a junior from Lynn MA that will either be applying to college or nursing school....

#travel

Megan K.’s Avatar
Megan K. Feb 19 83 views

What kind of work does this company do?

My name is Megan. I’m 28. I’m currently living in Orlando, Florida. I’m a full-time student. But I’m willing to travel if necessary. I love history. History is what I’m majoring in. I also like watching and reading about crimes. I’m a futuristic, responsible, and resourceful. #travel...

#student

Frank C.’s Avatar
Frank C. Jan 25 108 views

Who are the right people to know in the businesses industry

Im a very hard woring guy looking to share my ideas with the world and put my name on the map #business-development #career-counseling #travel...

#ceo

Courtney C.’s Avatar
Courtney C. Jan 22 105 views

What career's should I look into?

I enjoy playing guitar, studing music, painting, and traveling. #music #musician #art...

#travel

Elena C.’s Avatar
Elena C. Jan 06 266 views

How do I find a job that doesn't support capitalism?

I wish to read all day but am intelligent. I also enjoy travel. What job will i not be a slave to capitalism and can be intuitively human with emotions. #travel #jobs...

#job

Diya S.’s Avatar
Diya S. Jan 04 141 views

Unable to select a right bachelor degree for me

I am in 12th grade right now, I've taken humanities, I am interested in interviewing celebrities and traveling the world, what will be the right career for me? How can I get a job in foreign countries? I want to get a job ASAP! To earn well, so that I can fulfill my dream of traveling the...

#degree #career #travel #journalism #after12th

Ja'Terika R.’s Avatar
Ja'Terika R. Nov 13, 2020 105 views

Will you be able to travel when your a lawyer?

I'm in the 11th grade and i don't leave my city much. I just want to be able to travel to new places but also be a lawyer. #lawyer #travel...

#student

Ja'Taya N.’s Avatar
Ja'Taya N. Nov 13, 2020 116 views

What would be the best job to choose if you would like to travel the world ?

I am in high school . I would like to see the world . The only problem I might have is the cost . Is there a job that will allow you to travel for free and would still pay me to do my job ?...

#travel

Yamileth G.’s Avatar
Yamileth G. Oct 29, 2020 274 views

What veterinary and vet tech careers have the best salary (approximately)? Can I be able to travel and still be involved in this career path?

I'm currently a high school (junior) and passionate about pursuing a career in the animal medical field. I enjoy helping others especially animals and still deciding on my future goals. #career-path #career #studyabroad #veterinary #vettech #career-choice #career-paths #animals...

#travel

Lysette R.’s Avatar
Lysette R. Oct 09, 2020 305 views

What are some Careers you would suggest for me?

Hi my name is Lysette and I've been struggling in find a suitable career for myself, I have really been drawn to language learning, and travel, but I am very creative and I don't want to do a career that is too technical such as an interpreter, I would like to do something that Is creative,...

#career-path #medicine #career #career-counseling #career-choice #travel #korean

Fiepre C.’s Avatar
Fiepre C. Oct 08, 2020 155 views

What can I do to research and travel?

I’m leaning towards going into the STEM field and researching DNA. Maybe even research with psychology, nothing is concrete right now but I’m really interested in researching. But I also want to travel around the world while researching so my question is how can incorporate the two? I...

#researcher #psychology #science #research #travel

Itzel R.’s Avatar
Itzel R. Aug 31, 2020 400 views

I'm in a Community College but I dont know what I want to major in.

I would like to travel around the world and explore new places, earn money and be able to help others. I'm not sure what I want to major in and its stressing me out. I'm also afraid to choose the wrong career. How can I know exactly what I want? And what classes should I take if I'm undecided?...

#career-path #counselor #career #help #anyone #travel

Lily B.’s Avatar
Lily B. Aug 26, 2020 161 views
Harpreet K.’s Avatar
Harpreet K. Aug 09, 2020 124 views

How is being an anthropologist like?

I've always been interested in anthropology and history as a child. I am curious to hear personal experiences. Has this career provided opportunities to travel? Do you work with an organization or museum? #career #anthropology...

#travel

Sukritta(Fronce) D.’s Avatar
Sukritta(Fronce) D. Jul 30, 2020 114 views

What to consider when thinking of having own business in Canada

I am working on my long term goal in Canada as I am planning to stay here more than 5 years. I want to have my own business for travel company although I know there’re many competitive companies out there. #travel #financial-planning #...

#july20