Career Questions tagged Negotiation

renee M.’s Avatar
renee M. Aug 14, 2016 388 views

What is a good start up job right after college that will prepare you to learn about the day to day responsibilities of a sports agent?

I am a currently a high school senior in Florida. I am looking to continue my education in college with a degree in sports management or business/ sports law. Afterwards I plan to attend law school in order to pursue a successful career as a sports agent. This school year I am doing an...

#sports-management #business #sports-agent #negotiation #law

renee M.’s Avatar
renee M. Aug 14, 2016 555 views

How important is networking in the business world with employees in the same work field?

I am currently a high school senior in Florida. I am looking to continue my education in college with a degree in sports management or business/ sports law. Afterwards I plan to attend law school in order to pursue a successful career as a sports agent. This school year I am doing an internship...