Career Questions tagged Sports Agent

Yonathan’s Avatar
Yonathan Mar 21 37 views

What are the benefits of working with athletes?

I am a senior in high school and I am passionate about sports.

Yonathan’s Avatar
Yonathan Mar 20 47 views

How much does a sport agent make per contact ?

abrham’s Avatar
abrham Mar 03 42 views

For professional soccer players: What was your favorite soccer moment?

I'm an aspiring soccer/football player

Davis’s Avatar
Davis Dec 14, 2022 210 views

Sports Marketing

What is needed to become a good sports marketer?

Valerie’s Avatar
Valerie Nov 09, 2022 261 views

If I were to be a sports- nutritionist in the future, what should my minor and major be, and what would be the best college for this?

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Oct 26, 2022 250 views

What career can come from Sports management degree?

We’re going for a sports management degree what type of career can I expect?

Anthony’s Avatar
Anthony Oct 25, 2022 440 views

what should a sport management resume look like?

list of requirements for sports management

Jake’s Avatar
Jake May 13, 2022 275 views

I would like to go into something that involves sports such as sports management or sports medicine, or sports marketing which schools should I look into?

henry’s Avatar
henry Apr 08, 2022 276 views

How hard is it to make it to the MLS?

Is money the only way to make it? What do you have to do in order for the MLS coaches to take you?

Oscar’s Avatar
Oscar Nov 30, 2021 307 views

I want to be a businees men

#soccer #athletics #football #sports #sports-agent

Allan’s Avatar
Allan Sep 28, 2021 572 views

How hard was it to get a job as a sports agent?

#sports #sports-agent #career #sports-management #soccer

Javin’s Avatar
Javin Jun 02, 2021 211 views

I want to be an professional nfl player in the joy of the game by delivering the world's most exciting sports and entertainment experience. “ to unite communities and inspire them through exciting sports entertainment delivered through the game.

#sport #sports-agent #nfl

Trinity’s Avatar
Trinity Mar 01, 2021 335 views

How much money does a average physical therapist

#income #financial-planning #sports-agent #career

joseph’s Avatar
joseph Nov 15, 2019 423 views

What it will be like to possibly meet pro players as a sports agent?

I have always wanted to meet a pro players #sports #sports-agent

daijion’s Avatar
daijion Nov 14, 2019 581 views

I want to be a professional NFL Football Player. How can I increase my chances?

#NFL #football #Sports #Athletics #sports-agent

Joshua’s Avatar
Joshua Jul 12, 2019 484 views

How to get into sportscasting?

#sports # #journalism #sports-agent #soccer

Juan’s Avatar
Juan Apr 12, 2019 441 views

how do i become a professional soccer star?

I want know how to become a better player. #soccer #athletic # sports #sports-agent #NJR10

Sabdiel’s Avatar
Sabdiel Nov 14, 2018 585 views

how do I become a pro player?

I cant find anyone also interested in this topic #sports-agent #athletics #soccer #basketball #sports #football #all-sports

big’s Avatar
big May 24, 2018 420 views

What is it like to be a sports agent on a day-to-day basis?

What do you have to do everyday as a sports agent #sports #sports-agent

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Sep 28, 2016 846 views

What are two types of stocks?

I want to know the difference between the two, in order to make short and long term investments. #japan #sports-agent #stocks-investing #stockbroker

Garrett’s Avatar
Garrett Aug 22, 2016 793 views

What's the number one thing employers in the sports industry look for in potential employees?

Interested in possibly pursuing a job in the sports industry and know it's a hard field to succeed in quickly. #sports #sports-agent #employer #sports-industry #sports-executive

Garrett’s Avatar
Garrett Aug 22, 2016 733 views

What is the best path to take if I want to be a sports agent?

Interested in both a career in finance and as a sports agent. Thinking I should go on a Business track as it's easier to switch over that way rather then the other way around. Thoughts? #college-major #sports #sports-agent #career-path-planning

James’s Avatar
James Aug 21, 2016 971 views

Sports Medicine or Sports Reporting Possible

I am a senior in high school and want to do something with sports. I have been in sports since I was 4. I have done karate, baseball, flag football and in the last 4 years have become serious about running. I ran all year at the high school level. I also may want to become a police officer but...

Caleb’s Avatar
Caleb Aug 18, 2016 895 views

What should I major in to become a sports agent? What skill set is needed? Also, what is a day as a sports agent like?

I'd love to become a sports agent, however, I don't know the best steps or what its like. How do you get noticed and picked up as an agent? What are the best schools and a target ACT score?
Thanks to all those who answer! #sports-management #sports-marketing #sports-agent

Caleb’s Avatar
Caleb Aug 17, 2016 1116 views

What is the best way to be noticed by professional soccer teams?

I have played soccer my entire life and have won quite a few awards because of it. However, I still have not seen anything from a soccer academy or Jr. club. I am now wondering what is the best way to promote yourself and be noticed? Also, is it better to attain a college education before...

renee’s Avatar
renee Aug 14, 2016 583 views

What is a good start up job right after college that will prepare you to learn about the day to day responsibilities of a sports agent?

I am a currently a high school senior in Florida. I am looking to continue my education in college with a degree in sports management or business/ sports law. Afterwards I plan to attend law school in order to pursue a successful career as a sports agent. This school year I am doing an...

renee’s Avatar
renee Aug 14, 2016 796 views

How important is networking in the business world with employees in the same work field?

I am currently a high school senior in Florida. I am looking to continue my education in college with a degree in sports management or business/ sports law. Afterwards I plan to attend law school in order to pursue a successful career as a sports agent. This school year I am doing an internship...

Donald’s Avatar
Donald Jun 22, 2016 942 views

How do you become a sports agent?

I am asking because I want to become a sports agent #sports #sports-agent

Victor’s Avatar
Victor May 25, 2016 759 views

Is Concordia University of Chicago's sports management program a good one for aspiring sports agents?

I ask this question because I have aspirations of becoming a sports agent. #sports-management #sports-marketing #sports-agent #sports-law

Victor’s Avatar
Victor May 18, 2016 991 views

What is the preferred major a student should take if they want to be a sports agent

I am asking this question because I have aspirations of becoming a sports agent. #sports-management #sports-marketing #sports-agent #sports-law