Career Questions tagged Sports Agent

Jake D.’s Avatar
Jake D. May 13 139 views

I would like to go into something that involves sports such as sports management or sports medicine, or sports marketing which schools should I look into?

henry G.’s Avatar
henry G. Apr 08 109 views

How hard is it to make it to the MLS?

Is money the only way to make it? What do you have to do in order for the MLS coaches to take you?

Oscar S.’s Avatar
Oscar S. Nov 30, 2021 204 views

I want to be a businees men

#soccer #athletics #football #sports #sports-agent

Allan Z.’s Avatar
Allan Z. Sep 28, 2021 371 views

How hard was it to get a job as a sports agent?

#sports #sports-agent #career #sports-management #soccer

Javin P.’s Avatar
Javin P. Jun 02, 2021 136 views

I want to be an professional nfl player in the joy of the game by delivering the world's most exciting sports and entertainment experience. “ to unite communities and inspire them through exciting sports entertainment delivered through the game.

#sport #sports-agent #nfl

Trinity S.’s Avatar
Trinity S. Mar 01, 2021 231 views

How much money does a average physical therapist

#income #financial-planning #sports-agent #career

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 15, 2019 341 views

What it will be like to possibly meet pro players as a sports agent?

I have always wanted to meet a pro players #sports #sports-agent

daijion C.’s Avatar
daijion C. Nov 14, 2019 482 views

I want to be a professional NFL Football Player. How can I increase my chances?

#NFL #football #Sports #Athletics #sports-agent

Joshua C.’s Avatar
Joshua C. Jul 12, 2019 360 views

How to get into sportscasting?

#sports # #journalism #sports-agent #soccer

Juan A.’s Avatar
Juan A. Apr 12, 2019 349 views

how do i become a professional soccer star?

I want know how to become a better player. #soccer #athletic # sports #sports-agent #NJR10

Sabdiel S.’s Avatar
Sabdiel S. Nov 14, 2018 514 views

how do I become a pro player?

I cant find anyone also interested in this topic #sports-agent #athletics #soccer #basketball #sports #football #all-sports

big H.’s Avatar
big H. May 24, 2018 349 views

What is it like to be a sports agent on a day-to-day basis?

What do you have to do everyday as a sports agent #sports #sports-agent

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 28, 2016 744 views

What are two types of stocks?

I want to know the difference between the two, in order to make short and long term investments. #japan #sports-agent #stocks-investing #stockbroker

Garrett H.’s Avatar
Garrett H. Aug 22, 2016 697 views

What's the number one thing employers in the sports industry look for in potential employees?

Interested in possibly pursuing a job in the sports industry and know it's a hard field to succeed in quickly. #sports #sports-agent #employer #sports-industry #sports-executive

Garrett H.’s Avatar
Garrett H. Aug 22, 2016 659 views

What is the best path to take if I want to be a sports agent?

Interested in both a career in finance and as a sports agent. Thinking I should go on a Business track as it's easier to switch over that way rather then the other way around. Thoughts? #college-major #sports #sports-agent #career-path-planning

James D.’s Avatar
James D. Aug 21, 2016 861 views

Sports Medicine or Sports Reporting Possible

I am a senior in high school and want to do something with sports. I have been in sports since I was 4. I have done karate, baseball, flag football and in the last 4 years have become serious about running. I ran all year at the high school level. I also may want to become a police officer but...

Caleb S.’s Avatar
Caleb S. Aug 18, 2016 798 views

What should I major in to become a sports agent? What skill set is needed? Also, what is a day as a sports agent like?

I'd love to become a sports agent, however, I don't know the best steps or what its like. How do you get noticed and picked up as an agent? What are the best schools and a target ACT score?
Thanks to all those who answer! #sports-management #sports-marketing #sports-agent

Caleb S.’s Avatar
Caleb S. Aug 17, 2016 1021 views

What is the best way to be noticed by professional soccer teams?

I have played soccer my entire life and have won quite a few awards because of it. However, I still have not seen anything from a soccer academy or Jr. club. I am now wondering what is the best way to promote yourself and be noticed? Also, is it better to attain a college education before...

renee M.’s Avatar
renee M. Aug 14, 2016 513 views

What is a good start up job right after college that will prepare you to learn about the day to day responsibilities of a sports agent?

I am a currently a high school senior in Florida. I am looking to continue my education in college with a degree in sports management or business/ sports law. Afterwards I plan to attend law school in order to pursue a successful career as a sports agent. This school year I am doing an...

renee M.’s Avatar
renee M. Aug 14, 2016 713 views

How important is networking in the business world with employees in the same work field?

I am currently a high school senior in Florida. I am looking to continue my education in college with a degree in sports management or business/ sports law. Afterwards I plan to attend law school in order to pursue a successful career as a sports agent. This school year I am doing an internship...

Donald M.’s Avatar
Donald M. Jun 22, 2016 851 views

How do you become a sports agent?

I am asking because I want to become a sports agent #sports #sports-agent

Victor M.’s Avatar
Victor M. May 25, 2016 671 views

Is Concordia University of Chicago's sports management program a good one for aspiring sports agents?

I ask this question because I have aspirations of becoming a sports agent. #sports-management #sports-marketing #sports-agent #sports-law

Victor M.’s Avatar
Victor M. May 18, 2016 901 views

What is the preferred major a student should take if they want to be a sports agent

I am asking this question because I have aspirations of becoming a sports agent. #sports-management #sports-marketing #sports-agent #sports-law

Victor M.’s Avatar
Victor M. May 18, 2016 664 views

What are some colleges that are very good for students aspiring to be sports agents.

I have aspirations to become a sports agent.
#sports-management #sports-marketing #sports-agent #sports-law

William S.’s Avatar
William S. Jun 23, 2015 847 views

how can i be in sports mangment

I'm in the 11th grade I'm asking this question because if I cannot become a basketball player i would still want to be connected to basketball some type a way #sports #basketball #sports-agent

Luke P.’s Avatar
Luke P. Apr 09, 2015 1062 views

What college will help me become Kelly Olynyks sports agent?

Kelly Olynyk is the best player in the NBA and I would like to know how I would become a sports agent for a professional sports player. #sports #sports-agent #boston-sports

Q L.’s Avatar
Q L. Mar 17, 2015 1268 views

A lot of the times most athletes are drafted directly after high school so that means no college degree. Are they required to go to finish school or are they the exception? & whats the degree they have to pursue and how long since they're experienced?

I am a student at Amistad High School in New Haven, CT I'm current researching a potential career I'm interested in and had some follow up questions. #sports #athletic-training #sports-agent #sports-law #athletic #athletes

Jordan P.’s Avatar
Jordan P. Jan 22, 2015 1192 views

Besides sports management, what other majors can I take that will help me be a good sports agent ?

I was thinking about taking psychology classes and law classes to help me become a good sports agent. #sports #sports-management #double-major #choosing-a-major #sports-agent

Jordan P.’s Avatar
Jordan P. Jan 21, 2015 1937 views

What does a sports agent do on a day to day basis?

I am a junior at Boston Collegiate Charter School and I have loved sports all my life. At one point, I wanted to be a professional football player, but I am currently at a school where football does not exist. Therefore, my dream of becoming a professional football quickly died. I started to...

Alex D.’s Avatar
Alex D. Dec 04, 2014 947 views

How would someone start to become a sports agent for a company?

I am entering college in two years and am very interested in sports. I watch most sports and know a lot about each. I want to be involved in pro or semi pro leagues as a sports agent. I would like to know colleges good for the topic and majors needed in order to succeed. #sports-agent