Career Questions tagged Nfl

Dominiq P.’s Avatar
Dominiq P. Jun 04 26 views

How do you get into law enforcement?

My dream goal is to get into the NFL but if that doesn't work out, I plan to go into law enforcement. From there into the FBI. #nfl...

#enforcement

Norris C.’s Avatar
Norris C. Jun 03 27 views

What should I do to stay involved with football

My career goal is to be able to make money with having to be physically there...

#nfl

Norris C.’s Avatar
Norris C. Jun 03 24 views

What should I do to stay involved with sports

My career goal is to be able to make Money with out have to physically be there where I can make money while I’m not there...

#nfl

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02 35 views
marshaun H.’s Avatar
marshaun H. Mar 24 117 views

Mr. tell us your biggest flx

#nfl im a football player who is going to college for...

James D.’s Avatar
James D. Jan 29 79 views

Im looking to pursue a career in the NFL working in the front office, do you think I should look at going to school for Law, Sports management or both?

I'm in 10th grade and I would really enjoy pursuing a job in sports management because I love football and want to work in the front office of an NFL team. Also wondering what another degree instead of sports management would help like law maybe?#nfl...

#nflfrontoffice

James D.’s Avatar
James D. Jan 29 85 views

Do I have a shot at becoming a GM in the NFL or any big positions in the team's front office?

I'm in 10th grade and I would really enjoy pursuing a job in sports management because I love football and basketball and want to work in the front office of an NFL team. Also wondering what another degree instead of sports management would help like law maybe? #nfl...

#sportsmanagement

robert F.’s Avatar
robert F. Nov 13, 2020 155 views
James W.’s Avatar
James W. Sep 18, 2020 90 views

How to make it to the NFL.

My name is James I am in my junior year of high school I once tried football and loved it. #high-school...

#nfl

lydarrien P.’s Avatar
lydarrien P. Sep 18, 2020 108 views

What will it take to make it to the NFL?

My name is Ly'Darrien and i would love to know what will it take to make it to the NFL. #football #player...

#nfl

daijion C.’s Avatar
daijion C. Nov 14, 2019 224 views
Noah R.’s Avatar
Noah R. Jan 17, 2018 322 views

How can I become a sports writer or sports commentator?

Because I know alot about #nfl #pac12 and I really enjoy learning about it and reading about it #espn .#sports #sports-writing #writing...

#writing-and-editing

Ben  L.’s Avatar
Ben L. Aug 12, 2016 1252 views

What do you recommend I do to become a professional sports photographer?

I would love to know how to get a job working on the field of a professional sports game (a NFL game perhaps?) as a photographer. I have a passion for sports and I especially love football. It would be a dream come true to photograph games. I am a junior in college at San Jose State. Any...

#nba #sports #sports-photography #espn #nfl #photography

Ioniko B.’s Avatar
Ioniko B. May 17, 2016 566 views
Nathan H.’s Avatar
Nathan H. Apr 13, 2016 513 views
Jonathan B.’s Avatar
Jonathan B. Apr 12, 2016 671 views

What level of education do I need to accomplish to become a professional football player?

I enjoy playing football but education matters to me as well. Football is my future and I want to know how many levels of education I need to accomplish to make it....

#nfl

Rai'mond H.’s Avatar
Rai'mond H. Oct 28, 2015 681 views

How many players get drafted to the NFL.

Cause I think if they want to sigh up for collage you can live weathy...

#nfl

Patrico H.’s Avatar
Patrico H. Oct 27, 2015 511 views

how do you increase your chanes of getting in the NFL

Like what gpa would help what drills can you run what collage would be best, which collage do most NFL players get drafted from. If anyone responds thank you for your time...

#nfl

Ashton P.’s Avatar
Ashton P. Oct 23, 2015 722 views
Blake K.’s Avatar
Blake K. Oct 22, 2015 727 views

What do you have to do in order to be a professional football player?

im asking this question because right now my favorite thing to do is play football and I don't think that that will change in a couple years #football...

#nfl