Career Questions tagged Nfl

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Jul 10 117 views

How many D1 college give out football and basketball scholarships

work my hardest in high-school and playing my heart out in football and basketball so i can get me a scholarship and wont have to pay and i can get a faster way into the NBA or NFL. ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY ACADEMY 9th grade hobbies is playing sports like football,basketball,track-and filed and...

Amente’s Avatar
Amente Jul 07 158 views

College football athlete

As a athlete how do I prepare for college football.

Tahjey’s Avatar
Tahjey May 13 155 views

division 1 football

what are the best ways to catch and keep a colleges coaches attention?

Dominiq’s Avatar
Dominiq Jun 04, 2021 161 views

How do you get into law enforcement?

My dream goal is to get into the NFL but if that doesn't work out, I plan to go into law enforcement. From there into the FBI. #NFL #enforcement

Norris’s Avatar
Norris Jun 03, 2021 158 views

What should I do to stay involved with football

My career goal is to be able to make money with having to be physically there #nfl

Norris’s Avatar
Norris Jun 03, 2021 155 views

What should I do to stay involved with sports

My career goal is to be able to make
Money with out have to physically be there where I can make money while I’m not there #nfl

Javin’s Avatar
Javin Jun 02, 2021 142 views

I want to be an professional nfl player in the joy of the game by delivering the world's most exciting sports and entertainment experience. “ to unite communities and inspire them through exciting sports entertainment delivered through the game.

#sport #sports-agent #nfl

Italy’s Avatar
Italy Jun 02, 2021 208 views

If I don't get into the NFL, what are the chances of working for the NBA or the MLB?

If I can't get into the NFL, I would like to know what my other options are. #nfl #nba #baseball #training #athlete

Javin’s Avatar
Javin May 24, 2021 191 views

Who is the sports icon that influenced you the most to play football?

#nfl #idol

Javin’s Avatar
Javin May 20, 2021 174 views

I am an incoming 12th grader who is interested in becoming and professional football player purse my dreams and help my family later on in life and if that doesn’t work out I’ll be an engineer and going into to computer.

#football #nfl

marshaun’s Avatar
marshaun Mar 24, 2021 256 views

Mr. tell us your biggest flx

#nfl im a football player who is going to college for free

Rashad’s Avatar
Rashad Mar 16, 2021 226 views

what is the most an NFL trainer make

#nfl #athlete #physical-trainer #trainer

Rashad’s Avatar
Rashad Mar 01, 2021 245 views

what is the most an NFL trainer make

#physical-trainer #nfl #athlete

James’s Avatar
James Jan 29, 2021 186 views

Im looking to pursue a career in the NFL working in the front office, do you think I should look at going to school for Law, Sports management or both?

I'm in 10th grade and I would really enjoy pursuing a job in sports management because I love football and want to work in the front office of an NFL team. Also wondering what another degree instead of sports management would help like law maybe?#nfl #nflfrontoffice

James’s Avatar
James Jan 29, 2021 234 views

Do I have a shot at becoming a GM in the NFL or any big positions in the team's front office?

I'm in 10th grade and I would really enjoy pursuing a job in sports management because I love football and basketball and want to work in the front office of an NFL team. Also wondering what another degree instead of sports management would help like law maybe? #nfl #sportsmanagement

robert’s Avatar
robert Nov 13, 2020 333 views

How many years do we have to spend in collage to be an lawyer?How much will it cost to get into law school?

#lawyer #NFL How much will law school cost to attend . #law-school

James’s Avatar
James Sep 18, 2020 199 views

How to make it to the NFL.

My name is James I am in my junior year of high school I once tried football and loved it. #high-school
#nfl

lydarrien’s Avatar
lydarrien Sep 18, 2020 258 views

What will it take to make it to the NFL?

My name is Ly'Darrien and i would love to know what will it take to make it to the NFL. #Football #player #nfl

karson’s Avatar
karson Nov 14, 2019 478 views

Am I going to be a famous professional athlete?

#professional #NFL #athletics #coach #football #sports

daijion’s Avatar
daijion Nov 14, 2019 418 views

am i going to be famous

#sports #athletics #NFL

daijion’s Avatar
daijion Nov 14, 2019 498 views

I want to be a professional NFL Football Player. How can I increase my chances?

#NFL #football #Sports #Athletics #sports-agent

Noah’s Avatar
Noah Jan 17, 2018 450 views

How can I become a sports writer or sports commentator?

Because I know alot about #NFL #PAC12 and I really enjoy learning about it and reading about it #espn .#sports #sports-writing #writing #writing-and-editing

Ben ’s Avatar
Ben Aug 12, 2016 1566 views

What do you recommend I do to become a professional sports photographer?

I would love to know how to get a job working on the field of a professional sports game (a NFL game perhaps?) as a photographer. I have a passion for sports and I especially love football. It would be a dream come true to photograph games. I am a junior in college at San Jose State. Any...

jimmie’s Avatar
jimmie Jun 22, 2016 599 views

What is the average salary of a starting NFL player? Is it hard to get into the NFL?

I want to know because I'm interested in being in the NFL #professional-sports #espn #nfl #financial-planning

Ioniko’s Avatar
Ioniko May 17, 2016 807 views

What makes more money NBA or NFL?

I want to be both. #nfl #nba

Nathan’s Avatar
Nathan Apr 13, 2016 611 views

What do I need to do to be a good Football player?

I want to be an Football All-Star #nfl

Jonathan’s Avatar
Jonathan Apr 12, 2016 784 views

What level of education do I need to accomplish to become a professional football player?

I enjoy playing football but education matters to me as well. Football is my future and I want to know how many levels of education I need to accomplish to make it. #nfl

Rai'mond’s Avatar
Rai'mond Oct 28, 2015 800 views

How many players get drafted to the NFL.

Cause I think if they want to sigh up for collage you can live weathy #nfl

Patrico’s Avatar
Patrico Oct 27, 2015 623 views

how do you increase your chanes of getting in the NFL

Like what gpa would help what drills can you run what collage would be best, which collage do most NFL players get drafted from. If anyone responds thank you for your time #nfl

Ashton’s Avatar
Ashton Oct 23, 2015 840 views

whats one way i can impress scouts but not be a showboat

because i want too go to a good college #nfl #coaches #players #scouts