Career Questions tagged Trainer

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 79 views

What is the salary of a personal trainer.

I am a middle school student who wants to become a personal trainer but I also want to make a decent amount of money. #trainer #student-athletes #money...

#financial-services

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 47 views

What is the salary that you have?

I would like to be a trainer and would not mind being an educator for kids because I would not like to work with adults. #helping-others #trainer #physical-trainer #hospital #educator...

#rn

Celeste P.’s Avatar
Celeste P. Sep 23, 2020 98 views
Emilie T.’s Avatar
Emilie T. Jul 18, 2020 117 views

What are some careers in Sports Medicine?

Although I am still interested in engineering, I have also become interested in Sports Medicine. However, I don't know what I would decide to do if I decided to pursue that dream. I would rather not be a physical therapist, but more of a trainer. If anyone could provide some examples of...

#sports-medicine #trainer #physical-therapy #july20 #student-trainer #physical-therapist

Katie H.’s Avatar
Katie H. Oct 19, 2016 409 views

I want to create devises that assist people in reaching their peak performance in sports. Besides majoring in Kinesiology, what other majors or classes should I take?

I am a swimmer and have always been interested in how our trainers and coaches have small adjustments to our stroke that can change how my body feels. I want to help other people reach their full potential, like my coaches have done for me - but on a broader scale. I love art, math, physics -...

#trainer #kinesiologist #physical

Raghu R.’s Avatar
Raghu R. Jun 17, 2016 515 views
Vasili S.’s Avatar
Vasili S. May 27, 2016 1864 views
Jacob F.’s Avatar
Jacob F. May 24, 2016 599 views

How can one stay healthy and active with a busy college schedule?

It is hard to maintain a healthy diet while in college because you are so busy what are some tips on staying active?...

#trainer

Jaymi M.’s Avatar
Jaymi M. Oct 20, 2015 857 views

horse trainer

how much money do horse trainers make? #equine #trainer...

#horse

Austin O.’s Avatar
Austin O. Oct 20, 2015 1169 views

What do you do on a day to day basis being an athletic trainer?

So I am Austin From Norman County West, and my other question is what does a sports trainer do on a day to day basis? Also what kind of college credits do you need and some other things I was wondering is what possible Majors, Degrees, license, and credentials. And also what do you guys do for...

#trainer #athletic-training #sports

Ezaan A.’s Avatar
Ezaan A. Oct 20, 2015 1125 views

what degree do you need for soccer?

I am 12 years old and I am in 6th grade and I want to be a professional goalkeeper for Real Madrid or Manchester United #sports #soccer...

#trainer

Tamir J.’s Avatar
Tamir J. Apr 03, 2014 794 views

What is the daily life of an NBA trainer and on average, how much is compensation a year?

I am a ninth grader at the moment and I sleep, eat and breathe basketball. I love basketball, but my parents want me to become a doctor, so I want to pursue this career and get the best of both worlds. #career #medicine #sports #basketball #trainer...

#cultural-training

Vbrian .’s Avatar
Vbrian . May 23, 2012 1126 views

what are the steps after college in trying to have a career in athletic training?

what are the steps in becoming a athletic trainer for pros such as baskerball, football and baseball #career #sports #career-path #trainer...

#athletic