Career Questions tagged Trainer

Italy’s Avatar
Italy Jun 02, 2021 227 views

How much money can you make as an athletic trainer?

I would like to know the pay for an athletic trainer in different work environments. #income #salary #trainer #professional-sports

Italy’s Avatar
Italy Jun 02, 2021 332 views

What are your chances of being an athletic trainer for NFL?

I would like to know the percentage of athletic trainers who actually work for NFL teams #business #athlete #physical-trainer #trainer #sports

Italy’s Avatar
Italy Jun 01, 2021 232 views

How many hours do you work as an athletic trainer?

I'm interested in knowing the hours to see if you have take on night or overnight shifts for your job. #professionals #medicine #athletic #trainer

JWILLY’s Avatar
JWILLY Mar 18, 2021 288 views

What is the salary of a personal trainer.

I am a middle school student who wants to become a personal trainer but I also want to make a decent amount of money. #trainer #student-athletes #money #financial-services

Nate’s Avatar
Nate Mar 18, 2021 233 views

What is the salary that you have?

I would like to be a trainer and would not mind being an educator for kids because I would not like to work with adults. #helping-others #trainer #physical-trainer #hospital #educator #rn

Rashad’s Avatar
Rashad Mar 16, 2021 228 views

what is the most an NFL trainer make

#nfl #athlete #physical-trainer #trainer

Rashad’s Avatar
Rashad Mar 10, 2021 288 views

what is the best part of being a trainer

# #physical-trainer #fitness #trainer

Rashad’s Avatar
Rashad Mar 01, 2021 185 views

#fitness #trainer

Celeste’s Avatar
Celeste Sep 23, 2020 380 views

How do I become a horse trainer?

#trainer #horse #horse-trainer #sports #animal

Emilie’s Avatar
Emilie Jul 18, 2020 283 views

What are some careers in Sports Medicine?

Although I am still interested in engineering, I have also become interested in Sports Medicine. However, I don't know what I would decide to do if I decided to pursue that dream. I would rather not be a physical therapist, but more of a trainer. If anyone could provide some examples of...

Salvador’s Avatar
Salvador May 07, 2019 378 views

What the difference between a trainer or a medical trainer

#medicine #doctor #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #trainer

Katie’s Avatar
Katie Oct 19, 2016 516 views

I want to create devises that assist people in reaching their peak performance in sports. Besides majoring in Kinesiology, what other majors or classes should I take?

I am a swimmer and have always been interested in how our trainers and coaches have small adjustments to our stroke that can change how my body feels. I want to help other people reach their full potential, like my coaches have done for me - but on a broader scale. I love art, math, physics -...

Raghu’s Avatar
Raghu Jun 17, 2016 687 views

I want to become a Teacher

After completion of my education I want serve towards the society #teaching #teacher #professor #social-work #volunteering #lawyers #volunteer #trainer #leaders #speakers

Vasili’s Avatar
Vasili May 27, 2016 2133 views

How easy it is to find a job as an athletic trainer?

That's my potential major #physical #trainer #athletic

Jacob’s Avatar
Jacob May 24, 2016 811 views

How can one stay healthy and active with a busy college schedule?

It is hard to maintain a healthy diet while in college because you are so busy what are some tips on staying active? #trainer

Jaymi’s Avatar
Jaymi Oct 20, 2015 1145 views

horse trainer

how much money do horse trainers make?
#equine #trainer #horse

Austin’s Avatar
Austin Oct 20, 2015 1415 views

What do you do on a day to day basis being an athletic trainer?

So I am Austin From Norman County West, and my other question is what does a sports trainer do on a day to day basis? Also what kind of college credits do you need and some other things I was wondering is what possible Majors, Degrees, license, and credentials. And also what do you guys do for...

Ezaan’s Avatar
Ezaan Oct 20, 2015 1312 views

what degree do you need for soccer?

I am 12 years old and I am in 6th grade and I want to be a professional goalkeeper for Real Madrid or Manchester United #sports #soccer #trainer

Tamir’s Avatar
Tamir Apr 03, 2014 1044 views

What is the daily life of an NBA trainer and on average, how much is compensation a year?

I am a ninth grader at the moment and I sleep, eat and breathe basketball. I love basketball, but my parents want me to become a doctor, so I want to pursue this career and get the best of both worlds. #career #medicine #sports #basketball #trainer #cultural-training

Vbrian’s Avatar
Vbrian May 23, 2012 1278 views

what are the steps after college in trying to have a career in athletic training?

what are the steps in becoming a athletic trainer for pros such as baskerball, football and baseball #career #sports #career-path #trainer #athletic