Career Questions tagged Trainer

Celeste P.’s Avatar
Celeste P. Sep 23 29 views
Emilie T.’s Avatar
Emilie T. Jul 18 73 views

What are some careers in Sports Medicine?

Although I am still interested in engineering, I have also become interested in Sports Medicine. However, I don't know what I would decide to do if I decided to pursue that dream. I would rather not be a physical therapist, but more of a trainer. If anyone could provide some examples of...

#physical-therapist #physical-therapy #july20 #sports-medicine #trainer #student-trainer

Katie H.’s Avatar
Katie H. Oct 19, 2016 376 views

I want to create devises that assist people in reaching their peak performance in sports. Besides majoring in Kinesiology, what other majors or classes should I take?

I am a swimmer and have always been interested in how our trainers and coaches have small adjustments to our stroke that can change how my body feels. I want to help other people reach their full potential, like my coaches have done for me - but on a broader scale. I love art, math, physics -...

#trainer #kinesiologist #physical

Raghu R.’s Avatar
Raghu R. Jun 17, 2016 481 views
Vasili S.’s Avatar
Vasili S. May 27, 2016 1721 views

How easy it is to find a job as an athletic trainer?

That's my potential major #physical #trainer...

#athletic

Jacob F.’s Avatar
Jacob F. May 24, 2016 476 views

How can one stay healthy and active with a busy college schedule?

It is hard to maintain a healthy diet while in college because you are so busy what are some tips on staying active?...

#trainer

Jaymi M.’s Avatar
Jaymi M. Oct 20, 2015 760 views

horse trainer

how much money do horse trainers make? #equine #trainer...

#horse

Austin O.’s Avatar
Austin O. Oct 20, 2015 1096 views

What do you do on a day to day basis being an athletic trainer?

So I am Austin From Norman County West, and my other question is what does a sports trainer do on a day to day basis? Also what kind of college credits do you need and some other things I was wondering is what possible Majors, Degrees, license, and credentials. And also what do you guys do for...

#athletic-training #trainer #sports

Ezaan A.’s Avatar
Ezaan A. Oct 20, 2015 1065 views

what degree do you need for soccer?

I am 12 years old and I am in 6th grade and I want to be a professional goalkeeper for Real Madrid or Manchester United #sports #soccer...

#trainer

Tamir J.’s Avatar
Tamir J. Apr 03, 2014 736 views

What is the daily life of an NBA trainer and on average, how much is compensation a year?

I am a ninth grader at the moment and I sleep, eat and breathe basketball. I love basketball, but my parents want me to become a doctor, so I want to pursue this career and get the best of both worlds. #career #medicine #sports #basketball #trainer...

#cultural-training

Vbrian .’s Avatar
Vbrian . May 23, 2012 1069 views

what are the steps after college in trying to have a career in athletic training?

what are the steps in becoming a athletic trainer for pros such as baskerball, football and baseball #career #sports #career-path #trainer...

#athletic