I want to become a Teacher

After completion of my education I want serve towards the society teaching teacher professor social-work volunteering lawyers volunteer trainer leaders speakers

thank you very much Keerthana M.

thanks for reply Keerthana M.

4
Pros
3
0
Students
1
0

Wael’s Answer

Check the link below.

http://www.educationinfoindia.com/teacherfaq.htm

thanks for reply Keerthana M.

1
Students
1
0

Alan’s Answer

I am the son of two teachers, they taught me importance of knowledge from very young age, they fostered an environment where I could learn as much as I could.

Pros:
You can do enormous good to society by preparing new generations, providing tools that will keep them literally alive when they grow up.

Cons:
- Poorly paid and underappreciated by the very society that you helped form and educate.
- For teachers is also easy to engage in ideology that goes against science with the false premise of new developments.

Advice:
Stay true to your convictions, but do not negate reality, avoid ideologies such, social justice and economic reforms. To the contrary, remain strong in math, science, history and philosophy so you can teach true.
0

Anup’s Answer

It is a good thought and you can serve the society. Teaching is the best profession and can give you enormous learning in the process which also helps you in career growth. Go ahead with the plan and initially you can start teaching couple of students and then try in some school or university.

0