Career Questions tagged Horse

sydnee’s Avatar
sydnee Oct 27, 2020 308 views

How much land do you need if you are a horse trainer?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having us do a project to ask questions about what we would want to do when we are older. #career #horse trainers

Celeste’s Avatar
Celeste Sep 23, 2020 424 views

How do I become a horse trainer?

#trainer #horse #horse-trainer #sports #animal

Kaesin’s Avatar
Kaesin Nov 27, 2018 429 views

Advice for aspiring horse trainers and horse riding instructors from low-income families?

I really want to be both a horse trainer and a horse riding instructor, however, I come from a low-income family who can't afford horses, pickups, trailers, a farm house, or anything of that sort. I'm currently a senior in high school who plans on going to college for Equine Management, however...

Kaesin’s Avatar
Kaesin Nov 27, 2018 488 views

What would be the best college for horse trainers and horse riding instructors?

I've been accepted into an Iowa community college recently for Equine Management, however I'd like to look at some other options also. I live in South Dakota currently, and I would prefer to stay close to South Dakota in case something happens and I need to come back home. Where did you go to...

Kaesin’s Avatar
Kaesin Nov 27, 2018 388 views

Where would be the best area to live in to work as a horse trainer and a riding instructor?

I currently live in South Dakota, but I plan on going to college in Iowa for Equine Management. Would Iowa be a good place to work in for training and instructing? If not there, what other areas would bring me the most clients and would be good environment-wise? (weather, terrain, etc.) I would...

Kaesin’s Avatar
Kaesin Nov 26, 2018 485 views

Is there a high demand for horse trainers and horse riding instructors?

I'm a senior in high school, and I have been accepted into a community college for Equine Management. I would like to be a horse trainer and a horse riding instructor. Before I decide whether to stay with that major or not, I would like to know if I'll be able to find a job quickly after I...

Jaymi’s Avatar
Jaymi Oct 20, 2015 646 views

riding instructor

is a riding instructor good job? #equine #horse

Jaymi’s Avatar
Jaymi Oct 20, 2015 1212 views

horse trainer

how much money do horse trainers make?
#equine #trainer #horse