Career Questions tagged Soccer

Kevin D.’s Avatar
Kevin D. Sep 21 98 views

When trying to be a professional soccer player, in college how and by who do you get recognize by to then later go into big leagues.

As a kid in Los Angeles playing soccer in high school I just want to know how I can get into a big league here in the U.S because I know it might be a little different than in Europe. soccer athletics sports college athlete...

Kaelyn T.’s Avatar
Kaelyn T. Oct 12 68 views

How would evaluate a patient's readiness to resume physical activity?

I am a freshman in high school and I am interested in being an athletic trainr because of my love for sports and soccer. sports soccer...

athletic-trainer

Kaelyn T.’s Avatar
Kaelyn T. Oct 12 77 views

What is a challenge you face as an athletic trainer?

I am a freshman in high school and I'm interested in being an athletic trainer because of my love for sports and soccer. sports athletic-training...

soccer

Tyron S.’s Avatar
Tyron S. Aug 09 87 views
Levy E.’s Avatar
Levy E. Mar 04 182 views

How to be a real soccer player

soccer how to become a professional soccer...

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 197 views

What if you're a soccer star but you can't do that anymore and that's the one thing you're good at?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! soccer...

career-advice

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 116 views

How many hours a day do soccer players practice?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Rohm at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks for your words of wisdom! :)...

soccer

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 224 views

How do you learn to juggle a soccer ball?

I'm Ms. Hill at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!...

soccer

Araeliah C.’s Avatar
Araeliah C. Nov 04, 2020 263 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I have many dreams and careers I want too pursue, what are some helpful next steps I should consider based on my interests and desires?

I am in the 11th grade and I participate in athletics all year around. I play soccer, basketball, and I run track. I do want too pursue a career in athletics in any of the sports I play , or hopes of getting a scholarship in any soccer, basketball, or track, or go too college and become a...

college sports soccer athletics medical psychology art career militaryservice

Kayla M.’s Avatar
Kayla M. May 14, 2020 370 views

When you are at an interview what are basic questions you should ask?

I want to be able to help set up events for teams....

soccer

Bryan G.’s Avatar
Bryan G. Sep 16, 2019 206 views

Cani pursue my dream of being a guitarist with out a million challenges

i like animals and playing the violin and guitar veterinarian animals veterinary veterinary-medicine sports and i like soccer soccer and helping animals athletics zoology...

Sebastian C.’s Avatar
Sebastian C. Jul 31, 2019 313 views

What can i do to be successful in life?

Im a soccer player i know how to do a little bit of construction and im a workfull person...

soccer

Agustin M.’s Avatar
Agustin M. May 03, 2019 319 views
Juan A.’s Avatar
Juan A. May 03, 2019 489 views

how do i become a soccer star?

#CR7#soccer#Sports#Neymar#Messi#Mbappe#PSG#FCB#Mexico#LEON#AMERICA#LIGA MX#WORLD CUP#LA LIGA#CHAMPIONSLEAGUE#athletics#sports-agent...

soccer

Oscar R.’s Avatar
Oscar R. Apr 17, 2019 221 views

Whats a good school for a me to be a soccer player

Did professionals need to have a good grade in school....

soccer

Juan A.’s Avatar
Juan A. Apr 12, 2019 264 views

how do i become a professional soccer star?

I want know how to become a better player. soccer athletic # sports sports-agent...

njr10

gidien G.’s Avatar
gidien G. Apr 01, 2019 314 views
Sabdiel S.’s Avatar
Sabdiel S. Nov 14, 2018 440 views

how do I become a pro player?

I cant find anyone also interested in this topic sports-agent athletics soccer basketball sports football...

all-sports

Ever C.’s Avatar
Ever C. Sep 21, 2018 322 views

i am in the 12th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps i should consider based on my passions and interests ?

At school , i am most interested in Science , Us History and Gym , while my hobbies include Basketball , Soccer, and Football . A topic that i am passionate about is Basketball . What are some career options that best align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps i can do in...

career soccer basketball

grace S.’s Avatar
grace S. Jul 23, 2018 408 views

How can I get a scholarship for a soccer?

I have been playing soccer for 7 to 8 years, I played in the front or a defender and goalie but my family and friends kept on asking if I got a scholarship from the game I had played. But I have played in soccer clubs and regular soccer teams but my I have been so curious of HOW you get...

school college career soccer grades