Career questions tagged soccer

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
James289 views

what did you want to become future?

i want to become a professional footballer like Robert Lewandowski.He is from Poland and he play for Barcelona in Spain

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mathias329 views

I’m really passionate for sports but haven’t fully committed to a single sport yet, and I just finished my sophomore year of high school, should I try committing to a single one for a college scholarship?

My entire childhood was soccer. When the pandemic hit, I stopped playing and got very rusty, then late pandemic I tried out for a travel team and was a disaster. I played on, knowing that improvement comes with practice. In eighth grade I played basketball. Last year in freshman year I played american football and volleyball (a long break from soccer). This year, I went back to soccer and played not too bad although I was injured for half the season, then I wrestled during the winter (which I loved and was good at), then I played volleyball again (which I have potential in). Since I grew up with soccer and have a lot of it in my argentine culture, I truly have a passion for the sport although my skills in wrestling and volleyball have huge potential. Right now I’m practicing non-stop to get ready for the soccer season in junior year and am thinking in pursuing in that, but I’m not sure if I’m wasting potential in wrestling or volleyball. Should I pursue in one sport and play club instead of two other sports and try getting a scholarship or have my fun in all three?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Vincent219 views

What do i need to do to become a professional soccer player?

Playing soccer is my favorite thing to do in the whole world. I love playing with my friends at home and at school. When I grow up I want to be a pro soccer player so i can have fun with my friends all the time. #sports #soccer

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
sophia423 views

How can I begin playing soccer and enhance my abilities?

Hi, I am a 15-year-old who recently started ballet classes around February. I am interested in picking up another sport, specifically soccer. Although I have never played soccer on a team or taken any classes, there are no options available for kids my age in my area. I have even considered pursuing soccer professionally and am willing to put in 100% effort and dedication, but I am unsure if this is attainable. My plan involves playing soccer and potentially taking lessons to improve my skills. By my sophomore year, I aim to make the junior varsity team, and in my junior year, I hope to advance to the varsity level and potentially join a girls academy team.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Chris288 views

I love sport..and I would like to get a scholarship..how do I go about it? And what steps should I take to achieve this?

I love playing soccer ⚽

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Isaac380 views

What are the important things that should be in other to be a good football analyst?

I am a grade eleven student and I love sports a lot especially soccer. I need to know the things I can do to make me a good football analyst

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
ferran419 views

how to be an active listener?

listen carefuly

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
arley376 views

How does staying focus help you be a professional soccer player?

I am 14 and play soccer

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
arley341 views

How does having mentality help you be a professional soccer player?

I like to play soccer and I am 14

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
arley323 views

How can I focus more on what I need to do, and control everything for my path so I can become a professional soccer player?

I am 14 and I play soccer

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Asher367 views

What is a good split for the gym as a soccer player?

I am a soccer player in my sophomore year and started going to the gym around 2-3 months ago and have seen significant progress in both my physique and my overall strength. I have been doing a 3 day split of legs, arm, and chest and back. I was wondering if I should make any changes to the split I am doing currently

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Faheem314 views

what will help me ?

how do I achieve this what can I do

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Raegan822 views

what made you decide to become a professional soccer player and why would you want to become a professional soccer?

what do you do for your job?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Roberto299 views

Soccer caarer

How much money will a make in a soccer game?.when was soccer invented?.why do they invent soccer?.what are the rules to play a champions league game in France?.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
cesar307 views

were do i go if i want to become a soccer plater ?

i want to become a soccer player

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
stephanie2498 views

What is you favorite thing to do in your free time?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
christa266 views

how can i easily get scouted by professional soccer teams while doing college soccer? and what colleges are best for soccer athletes??

will college soccer help me become professional?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Douglas315 views

What college in California or near San Francisco offers the sport of soccer and the chances of making the team?

I like to play soccer and I want to keep practicing while I plan to study.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Yonathan306 views

How long does it take to be a professional athlete ?

Im currently a senior in high school

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Luis397 views

how to get scouted for soccer

Freshman in highschool what should i do to better my chances of being scouted for college soccer

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Douglas288 views

how to make a training plan for soccer players?

Training plan for soccer players

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ivan485 views

At what age is the best time to start working?

I am a 7th grader that want to work in construction, be a pro soccer player or wrestler or be a baker.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Damian491 views

how can i become a profesional soccer player?

how do i get to be a really good soccer player. i am in 7th grade and i am 13 ?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
abrham329 views

How did you become a professional soccer player?

I am an aspiring soccer/football player

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
abrham298 views

For professional soccer players: What was your favorite soccer moment?

I'm an aspiring soccer/football player

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alexis481 views

How is Messi good at Soccer?

How is Messi so good at soccer? Everyone wonders how is he so good I would also like to know.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Taylor304 views

professional soccer player?

what are the steps for getting into professional soccer

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Angelo405 views

How do you get into a professional soccer team?

How and when can I get into a professional soccer team and when would be the perfect time?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ivan1866 views

How difficult is it to become an athletic trainer?

I am an athlete and my main goal is to play at the college/professional level. I've always been interested in doing this as a backup if sports don't work. I would like to be able to help other players recover from injuries and things like that.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Light2919 views

What level of education should you have if you want to be a professional athlete?

If I want to become a professional soccer player, do I have to of had a really good education, or is it more about the skills you have as an athlete?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon