Career Questions tagged Soccer

Eduardo G.’s Avatar
Eduardo G. Mar 02 74 views

In terms of job duties and companies to work with, what are the differences between exercise physiologists and strength and conditioning coaches?

I've volunteered at #personaltraining gyms and #soccer teams as a coach in the past and really liked it. The clinical and scientific career aspects of #exercisephysiology also really interest me.

Kaelyn T.’s Avatar
Kaelyn T. Oct 12, 2021 181 views

How would evaluate a patient's readiness to resume physical activity?

I am a freshman in high school and I am interested in being an athletic trainr because of my love for sports and soccer.
#sports #soccer #athletic-trainer

Kaelyn T.’s Avatar
Kaelyn T. Oct 12, 2021 156 views

What is a challenge you face as an athletic trainer?

I am a freshman in high school and I'm interested in being an athletic trainer because of my love for sports and soccer.
#sports #athletic-training #soccer

Osman R.’s Avatar
Osman R. Sep 28, 2021 119 views

Are you happy with this job?

#soccer
Are you happy with this job?

Kevin D.’s Avatar
Kevin D. Sep 21, 2021 180 views

When trying to be a professional soccer player, in college how and by who do you get recognize by to then later go into big leagues.

As a kid in Los Angeles playing soccer in high school I just want to know how I can get into a big league here in the U.S because I know it might be a little different than in Europe. #soccer #athletics #sports #college #athlete #soccer

Levy E.’s Avatar
Levy E. Mar 04, 2021 276 views

How to be a real soccer player

#soccer how to become a professional soccer player

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18, 2021 272 views

What if you're a soccer star but you can't do that anymore and that's the one thing you're good at?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!

#soccer #career-advice

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18, 2021 173 views

How many hours a day do soccer players practice?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Rohm at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks for your words of wisdom! :)

#soccer

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18, 2021 312 views

How do you learn to juggle a soccer ball?

I'm Ms. Hill at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!

#soccer

Araeliah C.’s Avatar
Araeliah C. Nov 04, 2020 317 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I have many dreams and careers I want too pursue, what are some helpful next steps I should consider based on my interests and desires?

I am in the 11th grade and I participate in athletics all year around. I play soccer, basketball, and I run track. I do want too pursue a career in athletics in any of the sports I play , or hopes of getting a scholarship in any soccer, basketball, or track, or go too college and become a...

Kayla M.’s Avatar
Kayla M. May 14, 2020 426 views
Bryan G.’s Avatar
Bryan G. Sep 16, 2019 259 views

Cani pursue my dream of being a guitarist with out a million challenges

i like animals and playing the violin and guitar #veterinarian #animals #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #sports and i like soccer #soccer and helping animals #athletics #zoology #veterinary-medicine

Sebastian C.’s Avatar
Sebastian C. Jul 31, 2019 370 views

What can i do to be successful in life?

Im a soccer player i know how to do a little bit of construction and im a workfull person #soccer

Joshua C.’s Avatar
Joshua C. Jul 12, 2019 333 views
Agustin M.’s Avatar
Agustin M. May 03, 2019 409 views
Juan A.’s Avatar
Juan A. May 03, 2019 550 views

how do i become a soccer star?

#CR7#soccer#Sports#Neymar#Messi#Mbappe#PSG#FCB#Mexico#LEON#AMERICA#LIGA MX#WORLD CUP#LA LIGA#CHAMPIONSLEAGUE#athletics#sports-agent #soccer

Oscar R.’s Avatar
Oscar R. Apr 17, 2019 265 views

Whats a good school for a me to be a soccer player

Did professionals need to have a good grade in school. #soccer

Juan A.’s Avatar
Juan A. Apr 12, 2019 322 views

how do i become a professional soccer star?

I want know how to become a better player. #soccer #athletic # sports #sports-agent #NJR10

gidien G.’s Avatar
gidien G. Apr 01, 2019 371 views

What level of education did you have to get

Athletes and Sports Competitors
#sports #football #basketball #soccer

Sabdiel S.’s Avatar
Sabdiel S. Nov 14, 2018 492 views

how do I become a pro player?

I cant find anyone also interested in this topic #sports-agent #athletics #soccer #basketball #sports #football #all-sports

Ever C.’s Avatar
Ever C. Sep 21, 2018 356 views

i am in the 12th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps i should consider based on my passions and interests ?

At school , i am most interested in Science , Us History and Gym , while my hobbies include Basketball , Soccer, and Football . A topic that i am passionate about is Basketball . What are some career options that best align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps i can do in...

grace S.’s Avatar
grace S. Jul 23, 2018 474 views

How can I get a scholarship for a soccer?

I have been playing soccer for 7 to 8 years, I played in the front or a defender and goalie but my family and friends kept on asking if I got a scholarship from the game I had played. But I have played in soccer clubs and regular soccer teams but my I have been so curious of HOW you get...