Career Questions tagged Baseball

Gunnar’s Avatar
Gunnar Sep 22, 2022 208 views

How difficult is it to develop relationships with MLB Scouts?

I want to be a professional MLB player

Gunnar’s Avatar
Gunnar Sep 22, 2022 124 views

What are some ways to prepare if you want to become a professional athlete?

I want to go pro in the MLB

Nicholas’s Avatar
Nicholas May 10, 2022 261 views

What do I major in if I want to stay with sports?

#baseball #basketball

Henry’s Avatar
Henry Dec 02, 2021 188 views

how would i get more exposure in the baseball world

I would like scouts at my games #baseball

Steven’s Avatar
Steven Jun 22, 2021 208 views

What steps can I take to play professional baseball?

I like to play baseball and I also like to play football but my dream has always been to play baseball. #baseball

Jaynon’s Avatar
Jaynon Jun 15, 2021 260 views

How is the greatest outfielder in baseball of all time ?

I’m a baseball player and I play outfield and I want to know who I should watch to get better at it. #sports #baseball

Italy’s Avatar
Italy Jun 02, 2021 286 views

If I don't get into the NFL, what are the chances of working for the NBA or the MLB?

If I can't get into the NFL, I would like to know what my other options are. #nfl #nba #baseball #training #athlete

tony’s Avatar
tony Mar 18, 2021 307 views

what is the best way to be able to play sports in college

#college #college-selection #college-life #baseball

diabe’s Avatar
diabe Nov 13, 2020 377 views

who get paid the most in the soccer clubs

#baseball #athletics #soccer #athlete

Smythsam’s Avatar
Smythsam Oct 16, 2020 287 views

How hard do you have to work to get to what your goal is?

I am a boy who loves to play #baseball a lot and I'm in love with it so much.

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan Nov 14, 2019 413 views

What are good jobs involving sports?

I'm pretty good at baseball and basketball
#sports #baseball

Yitz’s Avatar
Yitz May 06, 2019 415 views

As a High Schooler who wants to work in baseball operations what's the best degree to get to have the best shot at getting into the business?

I've heard multiple different choices like Computer Science and Mathematics, to economics. The main one I've heard is Sports Management but I have also heard it is a complete waste of time. #Baseball #Management #College #degree

Yitz’s Avatar
Yitz May 06, 2019 349 views

As a High Schooler who wants to work in baseball operations what's the best way to get in the business while still in high school?

Looking for things to read or learn, internships available during the summer only, or who to get in touch with. #baseball #managment

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jun 20, 2018 653 views

How to become a major league baseball player?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #baseball...

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jun 20, 2018 602 views

Best junior college baseball programs to become a professional athlete?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jun 20, 2018 498 views

How to become a major league umpire?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #sports...

Lindsey’s Avatar
Lindsey Apr 11, 2018 688 views

How much do major league umpires make?

A few of my friends really want to become MLB umpires but aren't sure how much they make annually. Does this differ depending on the team and where in the U.S. you are or is it pretty much the same for every professional umpire? #baseball #umpire #professional-sports #sports

Cristobal’s Avatar
Cristobal Apr 05, 2018 391 views

what can i major in if i love sports and games

#baseball #sports #choosing-a-major #gaming

Jeremy’s Avatar
Jeremy Sep 29, 2017 1556 views

What is the best way to get a summer internship with a major league baseball team?

My career goal is to be on the operations side of a MLB team, with the ultimate of being the president of the organization. I love baseball! #baseball #sports #sports-management #internships

Raheem ’s Avatar
Raheem Feb 10, 2017 573 views

if i played baseball for a school, what equipment will i have to buy for the games and how much will it cost

some schools provides the players with equipment for the games but i have also heard that you will have to buy the gloves and the bats and some times other equipment, is this true....and if so can you tell me what it is i need to buy and how much it will cost #baseball #sport #equipment

Raheem ’s Avatar
Raheem Feb 10, 2017 835 views

if i was to play baseball but had barely any knowledge about it will i still be able to play if i was planning to learn?

I played baseball in the back yards of my friends house and i thought i was getting good but i don't have barely any professional knowledge about it of any sort. but i want to know about it and possibly make it a career for me #sports #sports-management #baseball #athletics #sports

Samir’s Avatar
Samir Oct 31, 2016 648 views

How can you use a statistics major in the field of sports?

I have an interest in statistics and baseball. Is there any way to utilize the major in the sport? #statistics #baseball

Robbie’s Avatar
Robbie Aug 17, 2016 823 views

How hard is it to find a job in professional baseball, specifically a position where i can advance to a higher up position in the front office.

I'm a junior in high school, and i live and breath baseball; I'm interested in majoring in sports management and I'm curious about the difficulty to land a job in the field. #sports-management #baseball #scouting #mlb

Robbie’s Avatar
Robbie Aug 17, 2016 3110 views

What is the best way to secure an internship, or scouting job, with an MLB team out of college?

I'm interested in working in scouting, and eventually doing higher up front office work for MLB teams. #professional #baseball #scouting #mlb #scout

Ben ’s Avatar
Ben Aug 13, 2016 3574 views

How do I become a camera man at professional sports events?

I think it would super fun to be a camera man at NFL, NBA, or NHL game. What does it take? #sports #football #basketball #baseball #video-production #espn #camera

Soghra’s Avatar
Soghra Jun 28, 2016 673 views

I want to make a career in Baseball. I am very fond of that game. But the problem is that I belong to India and that sport does not exist here. Is it possible that i can join a team in any foreign country?

Interested in baseball but the sport doesn't exist in India. #sports #athletics #games #baseball

Tyler ’s Avatar
Tyler May 24, 2016 4530 views

If I have an undecided major, what classes should I take my freshman year of college?

I am going to be a college freshman but am undecided about what my major is. I would love to play baseball professionally and will be playing baseball in college. #teaching #teacher #majors #students #undecided #baseball #coaches

Tyler ’s Avatar
Tyler May 24, 2016 711 views

What classes should I take if I want to get into sports management?

I am going to be a college freshman, my dream would be to play baseball professionally but I have to be realistic and know that I need my college degree to be successful. #baseball #athletes #coaches

Juan’s Avatar
Juan May 24, 2016 689 views

what degrees do baseball players get

I want to be a baseball player and i dont know what to do #baseball

Alexis’s Avatar
Alexis May 24, 2016 847 views

Is it hard to find a job with baseball teams?

I want to get on with a minor league or a Major League Baseball team whatever way I can because I love baseball #sports #sports-management #baseball #sports-broadcasting #broadcasting