Career Questions tagged Gym

Dahlia G.’s Avatar
Dahlia G. Sep 15 108 views

What areas do you have to be educated in to be a successful personal trainer?

I am a senior at Grundy Center, I enjoy being active and working out. I have a big passion for these things and think a career in personal training would be suiting. gym fitness personaltraining...

training

Abhinav K.’s Avatar
Abhinav K. Dec 24, 2020 336 views

I want to study both fashion designing and physical education after 12th, is it possible to do so?

I want to be a fashion designer and a gym trainer both, please help fashion...

gym

daniel H.’s Avatar
daniel H. Oct 28, 2020 120 views
Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04, 2020 366 views

How to stay healthy while abroad?

While in the states I was able to work out for free at my University's Gym. Unfortunately, there is no free gym where I am studying abroad. Should I dish out the money for a gym? Take up running? Pay for individual yoga classes? Thoughts? study-abroad gym health college travel madrid...

help

Ryan B.’s Avatar
Ryan B. Jan 16, 2018 793 views

What are all the requirements to become a physical education teacher in New York State?

I want to become a physical education teacher and am unsure of certain classes I need to take, as well as certifications after college is over. gym education physical-education...

teaching