Career Questions tagged Kinesiology

Tanya L.’s Avatar
Tanya L. Feb 21

Kinesiology

What would you consider to be the best career past with a degree in kinesiology?...

#kinesiology

Elizabeth R.’s Avatar
Elizabeth R. Mar 15, 2018

Are there any double majors that go best with kinesiology?

Are there any double majors that go best with #kinesiology? As in, are there majors that employers are looking for that can be helpful in conjunction with a degree in kinesiology? #choosing-a-major...

#double-major

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 30, 2018

What can I do with a kinesiology major?

Things you can consider for this specific question... What types of jobs are there for kinesiology majors? If you studied kinesiology, where do you work now? Will there be room for growth in the field of kinesiology? I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that...

#kinesiology #human-body #physiology

Allie H.’s Avatar
Allie H. Aug 19, 2016

What's it like being in Sports Medicine?

I have always wondered what it's like for people treating athletes in this field. It is challenging, rewarding? #sports-medicine #sports #kinesiology #healthcare...

#doctor

Yura P.’s Avatar
Yura P. May 02, 2018

Is it possible to become an Athletic Trainer and a Physical Therapist?

My goal is to be a professional in sports medicine field. I came from another country to learn sports medicine as I want to become an Athletic Trainer. I know it is pretty hard since I am a second language learner, however I am also interested in nutrition, physical therapy, and...

#athletictraining #orthodontist #athletic-trainer #physical-therapy #sports-medicine #physical-therapist #college-major #kinesiology #orthopedics

Savannah S.’s Avatar
Savannah S. Apr 18, 2018

What can I do in order to prepare myself to be most successful in pursuing an Kinesiology degree?

I have a passion for fitness, science, and nutrition, which makes a Kinesiology degree prefect for me. However, I wish to begin my college career as prepared as possible, and I am curious as to what steps I need to take to be on the correct path to the degree of my dreams. #fitness...

#science #kinesiology #nutrition #doctorate-degree

Kelvin L.’s Avatar
Kelvin L. Jan 03, 2018

I am in the 7th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my love for Martial Arts?

At school, I am most interested in martial arts, while my hobbies include martial arts. A topic that I am passionate about is Martial Arts. What are some career options that best align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps I can do in the near future? #martial-arts...

#kinesiology

Morgan  W.’s Avatar
Morgan W. Oct 28, 2016

What careers are out there with a degree in kinesiology?

I am a high school student interested in in physical therapy, but looking for a plan B and Plan C #kinesiology...

#physical-therapy

nicholas C.’s Avatar
nicholas C. Mar 27, 2018

How much do sports medicine doctors make a year?

Hi, my name is Nick and I'm looking into the medical field. I was curious how much sports medicine doctors make a year #sports-medicine #medicine #sports #kinesiology #career...

#financial-planning

Vernon B.’s Avatar
Vernon B. May 08, 2016

what kind of job can you get with an kinesiology degree

I asked this question because I'm pursuing a bachelors degree in kinesiology in college. #science #mathematics #kinesiology...

#physical-therapy

Elizabeth R.’s Avatar
Elizabeth R. Mar 15, 2018

What did you wish you knew before pursuing a degree in kinesiology?

What did you wish you knew before pursuing a degree in #kinesiology? As in, is there anything about that field of study that you wish you had known in advance? Or are there lower level classes you wish you would have taken to prepare you better for higher level...

Ameenah B.’s Avatar
Ameenah B. Mar 14, 2018

What can I do with a kinesiology degree?

jacob E.’s Avatar
jacob E. Sep 01, 2017

What is the most efficient way to manage money as a college student to avoid debt after graduation?

I want to be able to leave college with minimal debt, and would greatly appreciate advice on how to save now for the future. #kinesiology #music #passion #college...

#financial-planning

Alexus V.’s Avatar
Alexus V. Feb 03, 2017

What job opportunities are there for a bachelors degree in exercise science/kinesiology?

I am a senior in high school and want to become a Physical Therapist, my undergraduate degree would be in exercise science or kinesiology. After I plan to get my DPT, but if for some reason I don't want to continue my education or life happens after my four years of college I'm interested in...

#science #degrees #college #phyisical-therapist #kinesiology #exercise-science #exercise

Brianna W.’s Avatar
Brianna W. Oct 23, 2016

With a physical therapy degree, what doors does that open ? Are you only eligible to work in a PT center/hospital or can you also work for sports teams ? or is that a whole other degree entirely ?

i play softball in high school and i volunteered at a hospital in a PT program which is what really pushed me, but my softball team also had a PT at every game and she really inspired me too. but did her degree go farther ? did she have to specifically have a sports medicine degree ?...

#physical-therapy #kinesiology #sports-medicine

Brianna W.’s Avatar
Brianna W. Oct 23, 2016

What is the hardest part about the job ? i imagine pushing people who are in a lot of pain to do things that will ultimately make them feel better can be tough.

i'm a senior in high school and i'm planning on going into physical therapy and would just like a better understanding of things from someone who's mire experienced. i volunteered at a hospital and worked in the physical therapy department two summers in a row and that's what really pushed me...

#physical-therapy #kinesiology

Kate K.’s Avatar
Kate K. Oct 22, 2016

Does a degree in kinesiology or nursing provide better job opportunities after graduation?

I am really stuck between then two options and need help making up my mind! #nursing...

#kinesiology

Sabrina S.’s Avatar
Sabrina S. Jun 04, 2016

Should I choose an obscure major for Physical Therapy school or stick with Exercise Science?

I am going to be a first year undergraduate student in the fall at Pacific University Oregon. The most popular majors are the health sciences and I am planning on majoring in Exercise Science. However, I know it is very difficult to get into Doctor of Physical Therapy school after I graduate...

#physical-therapy #exercise-physiology #therapy #physical-therapist #kinesiology #exercise-science #physical