What can I do in order to prepare myself to be most successful in pursuing an Kinesiology degree?

I have a passion for fitness, science, and nutrition, which makes a Kinesiology degree prefect for me. However, I wish to begin my college career as prepared as possible, and I am curious as to what steps I need to take to be on the correct path to the degree of my dreams. #fitness #doctorate-degree #kinesiology #science #nutrition

2

Do some independent research! There is a wealth of information out there. I recommend googling Kin related topics that you're interest in, going to bodybuilding.com and reading the articles, reading fitness and nutrition blogs, and even trying out some of the tips yourself to see what works for you!

0

Jessica’s Answer

I have obtained a degree in exercise physiology so I took many kinesiology courses. These courses are best understood by actually ordering the book and reading it. That is how I was extremely successful because I learned what my professor was teaching before he taught it so I could have him answer any questions I had about the chapter.

0