Career Questions tagged Physiology

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 30, 2018

What can I do with a kinesiology major?

Things you can consider for this specific question... What types of jobs are there for kinesiology majors? If you studied kinesiology, where do you work now? Will there be room for growth in the field of kinesiology? I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that...

#human-body #physiology #kinesiology

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 12, 2018

Education needed to become a personal trainer?

Things you can consider for this specific question... What is the highest degree needed to become a personal trainer? Are there multiple paths to becoming a personal trainer? What is the best undergraduate degree to earn to become a personal trainer? Is there any other experience/certification...

#physiology #sports #exercise #health #college #athletics #personal-trainer

Kima C.’s Avatar
Kima C. May 17, 2018

Can i major in more than one thing in college

I want to major in #criminology & #sociology & #physiology & #emt and I want to know how many years estimated will I be in...

Pradyuth T.’s Avatar
Pradyuth T. Oct 29, 2016

Best Major and Minors to take in college to become a sports med doctor?

I want to be a sports medicine doctor in the future and was wondering which classes would best aid me in med school for my career path #anatomy #physiology #medicine #sports-medicine #college-major...

#hospital-and-health-care

Keila S.’s Avatar
Keila S. Oct 30, 2016

When was the first time that you realized you'd like to study sociology and what work field did you eventually get into?

I'm interested in the study of sociology and physiology and would like to know the different types of jobs that nurture these two studies. It's also interesting to hear stories on why people like to study the behaviors of society. #sociology #human #physiology...

#behavior

Andrea Rachel M.’s Avatar
Andrea Rachel M. Jun 22, 2016

What is a normal day for a nursing job like?

I'm very interested in becoming a nurse and I'd like to know if I am able to handle the job. I love talking to new people and I can work well with children. I would love to be able to help people whenever I can. I like learning about physiology and biology. My parents are nurses too and I would...

#biology #physiology #pediatric-nursing #nursing #physician

Josue G.’s Avatar
Josue G. Jun 24, 2015

How many years of school does it take to be a leg specialist ?

I am a student that goes to Abraham Lincoln High School in San Francisco, and I play sports and when I was younger I always used to always get hurt and not stretch if no one was looking and when I got injured I didn't know why, and when that happened I would always ask the wrong person why. Now...

#physiology #soccer #sports-medicine #doctor