Career Questions tagged Human

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Aug 03 192 views

What is it like working in HR?

A was browsing a list of careers on the internet, and I came across Human Resources. It definitely sparked my interest, so I did some more research. I could really see myself going into HR, but i would like a little more information. For example, what does a typical day consist of? Do you make...

#human #helping-others #business #human-resources #college #social-work

Janis S.’s Avatar
Janis S. Feb 04 158 views

Will there be opportunities to continue my education in the position I am hired to do?

I am a CMAA student and hope to find a permanent career as a medical administrative assistant in the helping field. #medicine #healthcare #career-counseling #career #medical #hospital #human services...

#cmaa

Kiarra S.’s Avatar
Kiarra S. Jul 29, 2018 239 views

Balancing family and school

I am a Biology major and I attend school about an hour and forty five minutes away from home.. my family expects me to call them everyday but honestly, I forget to sometimes because i'm always doing work or I fall asleep and forget to call. A professor I know recommended I put my family on a...

#school #student #human #biologymajor

Grace C.’s Avatar
Grace C. Jan 12, 2018 248 views

what does a normal day of work look like as an Anthropologist?

I’m in 9th grade, and I’ve always loved the concept of Anthropology, but was never really sure what the actual career looked like. #anthropologist #anthropology #human...

#culture

Reid M.’s Avatar
Reid M. Jan 03, 2018 397 views

If I want to be a psychologist, what college courses should I take?

I am really interested in how the #human brain works. I would love to pursue a job that works with people and helps them understand how they are thinking. Being a #psychologist would be my dream...

Bhavna S.’s Avatar
Bhavna S. Mar 10, 2017 1524 views
shirley K.’s Avatar
shirley K. Feb 08, 2017 655 views

How do you answer situation based questions?

These questions are normally asked in graduate training scheme? #college #human-resources #recruiting...

#human

Danny L.’s Avatar
Danny L. Feb 07, 2017 516 views

Agencies and companies

Hi everyone, I'm doing a lot of research in career path as I'll be graduating from college soon. I wonder what are the differences between agencies and companies. I see the basics, that agencies work as intermediary between companies, consumers, and other companies. However, I don't understand...

#human

Keila S.’s Avatar
Keila S. Oct 30, 2016 429 views

When was the first time that you realized you'd like to study sociology and what work field did you eventually get into?

I'm interested in the study of sociology and physiology and would like to know the different types of jobs that nurture these two studies. It's also interesting to hear stories on why people like to study the behaviors of society. #sociology #human #physiology...

#behavior

Renee L.’s Avatar
Renee L. May 25, 2016 687 views

Is human resources as bad as everyone says it is?

I am studying for a bachelor's in human resources and accounting. I love accounting, and am curious if that will be enough to make my future career enjoyable. #management #accounting #human...

#resources

dinesh K.’s Avatar
dinesh K. Apr 20, 2016 611 views

what is a human life?

my small doubt #life...

#human

Alexander B.’s Avatar
Alexander B. Sep 21, 2013 1267 views

I'll be obtaining my bachelor's degree soon in Human Services! What should I do next?

I would like to work in a school counseling kids, discussing the importance of education. Motivate them to stay in school etc. What should my next step be? Is there anything I can get involve with now that can help me later in the future? #college #education #degree #human...

#services

TerrellCodman3 .’s Avatar
TerrellCodman3 . Oct 25, 2012 1113 views
TerrellCodman3 .’s Avatar
TerrellCodman3 . Oct 25, 2012 2589 views

What are good ways for me to prepare myself for becoming a human resoure person?

What advice can you give me and step for to become a good human resource person. #finance #accounting #money #math...

#human