Career Questions tagged Clinical

Kamari’s Avatar
Kamari Aug 15 91 views

Should I become a Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or a Clinical Psychologist?

I'm interested in mental health. At first I was set on being an adolescent psychologist, but then I saw mental health nurses practitioner. To become a mental health nurses practitioner, there's less school required (only masters) and it pays equal (if not more than) a clinical psychologist's...

Zainab’s Avatar
Zainab May 24 195 views

How to Ace your Certified Clinical Medical Assistant examination?

Tip and strategies

Elisa’s Avatar
Elisa Mar 21 201 views

Clinical Medical Assistant to Registered Nurse

does anyone have any experience going from CMA to RN? that is the path I am interested in taking but I want to know that it is possible (oppose to doing the CNA to RN route) Any tips or advice on this process? anything helps

Elisa’s Avatar
Elisa Mar 16 129 views

FOR CMA: what is the most difficult thing or situation about your day-to-day as a clinical medical assistant.

I am interested in becoming a clinical medical assistant with an associates in radiation therapy and I would like to know what is a difficult encounter in this field that you may experience day-to-day?

Caroline’s Avatar
Caroline Oct 08, 2021 220 views

What colleges / university are good for a clinical epidemiologist or to get a job in healthcare?

I want to go to college close to the state of South Carolina #epidemiology #healthcare #clinical

Danielle’s Avatar
Danielle Apr 22, 2021 591 views

What’s a day in the life of a clinical data analyst?

I am a medical technologist looking to get into the field of data analytics, particularly for healthcare and/or clinical research. I am curious what a day in the life of a clinical data analyst is like and what skills you find most important? #data #analytics #clinical #healthcare

Hilda’s Avatar
Hilda Dec 01, 2020 274 views

How do you become a medical assistant?

#radiology #radiology-education #medical-education #career-path #health-science #clinical #career-path #career-counseling

kenley’s Avatar
kenley Oct 19, 2020 474 views

what is the average lifestyle for a psychologist

#psychologist #clinical-psychology #moral-psychology #forensic-psychology #psychologist #clinical

Vanisha’s Avatar
Vanisha Aug 21, 2020 218 views

How are clinical evaluations performed?

#evaluations #clinical

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren Jul 19, 2020 294 views

Which major is easier to apply PhD for international students, clinical psychology or mental health nursing?

I have a B.S. in Nursing and Psychology, and a M.S. in Neuroscience. I want to do a clinical expertise in mental health. And I think these two majors are helpful for me to achieve my goal. I know it's tough for international students to apply this year. I hope you guys could give me any...

luzadriana’s Avatar
luzadriana Feb 04, 2020 314 views

What are techniques/methods list that you used in your work as Clinical exercise physiologist? Please explain how to you use them?

#Medical
#Career
#physiology
#clinical
#physical-therapy #occupational-therapy #physical-therapist

Megan’s Avatar
Megan May 06, 2019 455 views

How to prepare for SLP clinical fellowship year interview?

What are some tips for preparing for a Speech-Language Pathology clinical fellowship year interview? #SpeechLanguagePathology #SLP #interviews #SpeechTherapy #speech-pathology #speech #clinical #fellowship

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Mar 15, 2019 314 views

How many years does it take to become a CMA

#Clinical Medical Assistant #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #physician-assistant -assistant

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Sep 24, 2018 418 views

Looking for advice to a future therapist applying to graduate school

Hello, I would like to get in touch with current professionals within the clinical / counseling / therapy / social work field. I would like to know the pros and cons, challenges, and what an average day would look like!

#social-work #therapy #counseling #clinical #psychology

Chrishayla’s Avatar
Chrishayla Aug 15, 2018 443 views

Would it be a good idea to minor in business with a Clinical Laboratory Sciences major?

I just recently changed my major to Clinical Laboratory Sciences and I would like to pursue my own business as well.
#majors-and-minors # #major #business #clinical

Olivia’s Avatar
Olivia Jun 27, 2018 426 views

What minor would be beneficial to pair with pediatric neuropsychology?

#clinical #neuropsych #minor #psychology #neuropsychology #pediatrics #neuroscience

Dierdre’s Avatar
Dierdre May 14, 2018 576 views

What is the advantage of getting a Masters Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science

I would like to get a #masters-degree in #clinical-lab-science but I want to know what the benefit is over solely having a #bachelorsdegree in -laboratory science #healthcare #research #science #medicine #Clinical

Chun’s Avatar
Chun Mar 20, 2017 607 views

What program am I supposed to choose if I want to learn clinical medicine in university?

There are health science program and pure & applied science in college. Which one should I choose if I want to be a clinical doctor? #medicine #college-major #major #clinical

Nada’s Avatar
Nada Dec 07, 2016 696 views

What are places that give good clinical experience for a high school student?

I am looking into becoming a doctor, more specifically an OB/GYN and I want to know where I can further my experience. #doctor #clinical

Hashir’s Avatar
Hashir Nov 02, 2016 853 views

How would I go about getting an entry level clinical research position?

I am looking for an entry level research position that will further strengthen my application to medical school. The only experience I have in research is community health research, but I am trying to find something more clinical or even lab related. Since I am lacking in experience how can I...

Sabine’s Avatar
Sabine May 23, 2016 814 views

How do most people enter the clinical psychology profession?

What comes next after a bachelor's degree in psychology? #psychology #clinical

Sabine’s Avatar
Sabine May 23, 2016 661 views

What kind of career could I have with a Psychology major?

Interested in the field and seeing the various areas of expertise one can have. Also what types of schooling beyond a bachelor's degree could help? #psychology #law #clinical

Jian sheng’s Avatar
Jian sheng May 13, 2016 707 views

How long does it take me to reach my doctorate degree in psychology? Is it benefical for me to get a Psy. D in psychology or a Ph. D in psychology at the end? Should I double major biology and psychology in college to give myself an edge when applying t

I am going to attend stony brook university in the coming fall to major in psychology. My career aspiration is to become a psychologist or a psychiatrist so I can help people with mental disorders. I don't know whether or not if I should double major psychology and biology or chemistry in...

Megan’s Avatar
Megan Mar 01, 2016 3595 views

Is there any way to combine traveling with being a clinical psychologist ?

I am a senior that recently got accepted into Scripps College under Early Decision. I have a passion for traveling and learning languages, but I am also extremely interested in studying psychology and becoming a clinical psychologist. I am unsure if it is possible to combine traveling and...

Cynthia’s Avatar
Cynthia May 22, 2015 926 views

College prep

Hi. When applying to college what courses should I take in order to become a clinical psychologist? From your experience, how hard were the classes you took? #psychology #clinical-psychology #clinical

Cynthia’s Avatar
Cynthia May 21, 2015 3429 views

Clinical Physcology

What measures did you take when you were in high school/college to go into the field of clinical psychology. #psychology #clinical-psychology #clinical

Vonceil’s Avatar
Vonceil Apr 02, 2015 1306 views

What type of expertise do I need to get a job in Accounting a good career choice?

What types of jobs in Accounting or marketing are good career choices? #accounting #marketing #clinical

Frida’s Avatar
Frida Mar 17, 2015 683 views

What are the specific steps it takes to become a clinical psychologist?

I want to be able to find out how I can begin to prepare myself for this career. #psychologist #clinical