Career Questions tagged Clinical

Lauren Z.’s Avatar
Lauren Z. Jul 19 78 views

Which major is easier to apply PhD for international students, clinical psychology or mental health nursing?

I have a B.S. in Nursing and Psychology, and a M.S. in Neuroscience. I want to do a clinical expertise in mental health. And I think these two majors are helpful for me to achieve my goal. I know it's tough for international students to apply this year. I hope you guys could give me any...

#clinical #july20 #hospital-and-health-care #mental-health-counseling

Megan R.’s Avatar
Megan R. May 06, 2019 237 views

How to prepare for SLP clinical fellowship year interview?

What are some tips for preparing for a Speech-Language Pathology clinical fellowship year interview? #speechlanguagepathology #slp #interviews #speechtherapy #speech-pathology #speech #clinical...

#fellowship

Ashley D.’s Avatar
Ashley D. Mar 15, 2019 141 views
Alexandra T.’s Avatar
Alexandra T. Sep 24, 2018 228 views

Looking for advice to a future therapist applying to graduate school

Hello, I would like to get in touch with current professionals within the clinical / counseling / therapy / social work field. I would like to know the pros and cons, challenges, and what an average day would look like! #social-work #therapy #counseling #clinical...

#psychology

Chrishayla R.’s Avatar
Chrishayla R. Aug 15, 2018 226 views

Would it be a good idea to minor in business with a Clinical Laboratory Sciences major?

I just recently changed my major to Clinical Laboratory Sciences and I would like to pursue my own business as well. #majors-and-minors # #major #business...

#clinical

Dierdre S.’s Avatar
Dierdre S. May 14, 2018 294 views

What is the advantage of getting a Masters Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science

I would like to get a #masters-degree in #clinical-lab-science but I want to know what the benefit is over solely having a #bachelorsdegree in -laboratory science #healthcare #research #science #medicine...

#clinical

Chun L.’s Avatar
Chun L. Mar 20, 2017 467 views

What program am I supposed to choose if I want to learn clinical medicine in university?

There are health science program and pure & applied science in college. Which one should I choose if I want to be a clinical doctor? #medicine #college-major #major...

#clinical

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 07, 2016 460 views

What are places that give good clinical experience for a high school student?

I am looking into becoming a doctor, more specifically an OB/GYN and I want to know where I can further my experience. #doctor...

#clinical

Hashir A.’s Avatar
Hashir A. Nov 02, 2016 649 views

How would I go about getting an entry level clinical research position?

I am looking for an entry level research position that will further strengthen my application to medical school. The only experience I have in research is community health research, but I am trying to find something more clinical or even lab related. Since I am lacking in experience how can I...

#clinical-research #research #clinical #entry-level #medicine

Sabine D.’s Avatar
Sabine D. May 23, 2016 655 views
Sabine D.’s Avatar
Sabine D. May 23, 2016 518 views

What kind of career could I have with a Psychology major?

Interested in the field and seeing the various areas of expertise one can have. Also what types of schooling beyond a bachelor's degree could help? #psychology #law...

#clinical

Jian sheng L.’s Avatar
Jian sheng L. May 13, 2016 484 views

How long does it take me to reach my doctorate degree in psychology? Is it benefical for me to get a Psy. D in psychology or a Ph. D in psychology at the end? Should I double major biology and psychology in college to give myself an edge when applying t

I am going to attend stony brook university in the coming fall to major in psychology. My career aspiration is to become a psychologist or a psychiatrist so I can help people with mental disorders. I don't know whether or not if I should double major psychology and biology or chemistry in...

#clinical #psychologist #psychiatry

Megan L.’s Avatar
Megan L. Mar 01, 2016 2295 views

Is there any way to combine traveling with being a clinical psychologist ?

I am a senior that recently got accepted into Scripps College under Early Decision. I have a passion for traveling and learning languages, but I am also extremely interested in studying psychology and becoming a clinical psychologist. I am unsure if it is possible to combine traveling and...

#clinical-psychology #psychology #clinical #travel #psychologist

Cynthia S.’s Avatar
Cynthia S. May 22, 2015 771 views

College prep

Hi. When applying to college what courses should I take in order to become a clinical psychologist? From your experience, how hard were the classes you took? #psychology #clinical-psychology...

#clinical

Cynthia S.’s Avatar
Cynthia S. May 21, 2015 3120 views

Clinical Physcology

What measures did you take when you were in high school/college to go into the field of clinical psychology. #psychology #clinical-psychology...

#clinical

Vonceil S.’s Avatar
Vonceil S. Apr 02, 2015 1092 views

What type of expertise do I need to get a job in Accounting a good career choice?

What types of jobs in Accounting or marketing are good career choices? #accounting #marketing...

#clinical

Frida R.’s Avatar
Frida R. Mar 17, 2015 567 views

What are the specific steps it takes to become a clinical psychologist?

I want to be able to find out how I can begin to prepare myself for this career. #psychologist...

#clinical