Career Questions tagged Clinical

Danielle M.’s Avatar
Danielle M. Apr 22 294 views

What’s a day in the life of a clinical data analyst?

I am a medical technologist looking to get into the field of data analytics, particularly for healthcare and/or clinical research. I am curious what a day in the life of a clinical data analyst is like and what skills you find most important? data analytics clinical...

healthcare

Lauren Z.’s Avatar
Lauren Z. Jul 19, 2020 190 views

Which major is easier to apply PhD for international students, clinical psychology or mental health nursing?

I have a B.S. in Nursing and Psychology, and a M.S. in Neuroscience. I want to do a clinical expertise in mental health. And I think these two majors are helpful for me to achieve my goal. I know it's tough for international students to apply this year. I hope you guys could give me any...

hospital-and-health-care july20 mental-health-counseling clinical

Megan R.’s Avatar
Megan R. May 06, 2019 334 views

How to prepare for SLP clinical fellowship year interview?

What are some tips for preparing for a Speech-Language Pathology clinical fellowship year interview? speechlanguagepathology slp interviews speechtherapy speech-pathology speech clinical...

fellowship

Alexandra T.’s Avatar
Alexandra T. Sep 24, 2018 338 views

Looking for advice to a future therapist applying to graduate school

Hello, I would like to get in touch with current professionals within the clinical / counseling / therapy / social work field. I would like to know the pros and cons, challenges, and what an average day would look like! social-work therapy counseling clinical...

psychology

Chrishayla R.’s Avatar
Chrishayla R. Aug 15, 2018 327 views

Would it be a good idea to minor in business with a Clinical Laboratory Sciences major?

I just recently changed my major to Clinical Laboratory Sciences and I would like to pursue my own business as well. majors-and-minors # major business...

clinical

Dierdre S.’s Avatar
Dierdre S. May 14, 2018 433 views

What is the advantage of getting a Masters Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science

I would like to get a masters-degree in clinical-lab-science but I want to know what the benefit is over solely having a bachelorsdegree in -laboratory science healthcare research science medicine...

clinical

Chun L.’s Avatar
Chun L. Mar 20, 2017 534 views

What program am I supposed to choose if I want to learn clinical medicine in university?

There are health science program and pure & applied science in college. Which one should I choose if I want to be a clinical doctor? medicine college-major major...

clinical

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 07, 2016 565 views

What are places that give good clinical experience for a high school student?

I am looking into becoming a doctor, more specifically an OB/GYN and I want to know where I can further my experience. doctor...

clinical

Hashir A.’s Avatar
Hashir A. Nov 02, 2016 748 views

How would I go about getting an entry level clinical research position?

I am looking for an entry level research position that will further strengthen my application to medical school. The only experience I have in research is community health research, but I am trying to find something more clinical or even lab related. Since I am lacking in experience how can I...

clinical medicine entry-level clinical-research research

Sabine D.’s Avatar
Sabine D. May 23, 2016 735 views
Sabine D.’s Avatar
Sabine D. May 23, 2016 580 views

What kind of career could I have with a Psychology major?

Interested in the field and seeing the various areas of expertise one can have. Also what types of schooling beyond a bachelor's degree could help? psychology law...

clinical

Jian sheng L.’s Avatar
Jian sheng L. May 13, 2016 572 views

How long does it take me to reach my doctorate degree in psychology? Is it benefical for me to get a Psy. D in psychology or a Ph. D in psychology at the end? Should I double major biology and psychology in college to give myself an edge when applying t

I am going to attend stony brook university in the coming fall to major in psychology. My career aspiration is to become a psychologist or a psychiatrist so I can help people with mental disorders. I don't know whether or not if I should double major psychology and biology or chemistry in...

clinical psychologist psychiatry

Megan L.’s Avatar
Megan L. Mar 01, 2016 3040 views

Is there any way to combine traveling with being a clinical psychologist ?

I am a senior that recently got accepted into Scripps College under Early Decision. I have a passion for traveling and learning languages, but I am also extremely interested in studying psychology and becoming a clinical psychologist. I am unsure if it is possible to combine traveling and...

clinical psychologist travel psychology clinical-psychology

Cynthia S.’s Avatar
Cynthia S. May 22, 2015 844 views

College prep

Hi. When applying to college what courses should I take in order to become a clinical psychologist? From your experience, how hard were the classes you took? psychology clinical-psychology...

clinical

Cynthia S.’s Avatar
Cynthia S. May 21, 2015 3260 views

Clinical Physcology

What measures did you take when you were in high school/college to go into the field of clinical psychology. psychology clinical-psychology...

clinical

Vonceil S.’s Avatar
Vonceil S. Apr 02, 2015 1217 views

What type of expertise do I need to get a job in Accounting a good career choice?

What types of jobs in Accounting or marketing are good career choices? accounting marketing...

clinical

Frida R.’s Avatar
Frida R. Mar 17, 2015 625 views