Career Questions tagged Radiation

Emily D.’s Avatar
Emily D. May 15, 2016 512 views

With better cancer medications available, is a career in radiation therapy a good career to get into or is it slowing down?

I am starting college in the fall for pre-radiation therapy. Getting into a radiation therapy program is very difficult as they only take 7 student. So, I know that they are not graduating many therapists per year. Also, there are only 2 universities in my state that even offer the program....

healthcare cancer therapy oncology medicine cancer-research radiation

Taylor H.’s Avatar
Taylor H. Oct 25, 2016 706 views

How do I become a radiation therapy technician?

I would like to become a radiation therapist but I'm not sure where to start. I know that there are limited colleges offering a radiation therapy major and I'm unsure what the requirements are. radiological-technician...

radiation

Darby F.’s Avatar
Darby F. Dec 17, 2014 977 views

What major should I look into for radiation therapy?

I'm a senior in high school and I want to know what major to look into to become a radiation therapist. And how many years it requires. medicine healthcare hospital...

radiation