Career Questions tagged Radiation

Elisa’s Avatar
Elisa Mar 16 133 views

FOR CMA: what is the most difficult thing or situation about your day-to-day as a clinical medical assistant.

I am interested in becoming a clinical medical assistant with an associates in radiation therapy and I would like to know what is a difficult encounter in this field that you may experience day-to-day?

Taylor’s Avatar
Taylor Oct 25, 2016 822 views

How do I become a radiation therapy technician?

I would like to become a radiation therapist but I'm not sure where to start. I know that there are limited colleges offering a radiation therapy major and I'm unsure what the requirements are. #radiological-technician #radiation

Emily’s Avatar
Emily May 15, 2016 723 views

With better cancer medications available, is a career in radiation therapy a good career to get into or is it slowing down?

I am starting college in the fall for pre-radiation therapy. Getting into a radiation therapy program is very difficult as they only take 7 student. So, I know that they are not graduating many therapists per year. Also, there are only 2 universities in my state that even offer the program....

Darby’s Avatar
Darby Dec 17, 2014 1084 views

What major should I look into for radiation therapy?

I'm a senior in high school and I want to know what major to look into to become a radiation therapist. And how many years it requires.

#medicine #healthcare #hospital #radiation