Career Questions tagged Cancer

Angie T.’s Avatar
Angie T. May 16, 2016 471 views

What is it like to work in a hospital with children who have cancer?

My other career is to be children's cancer hospital because I want to help kids with cancer and make their life better and try to help them with their life's and their dream to be because I always think what happen if one of my family has cancer and I don't want anyone to die from cancer. I...

#pediatrics #hospital #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare #cancer #oncology

Emily D.’s Avatar
Emily D. May 15, 2016 424 views

With better cancer medications available, is a career in radiation therapy a good career to get into or is it slowing down?

I am starting college in the fall for pre-radiation therapy. Getting into a radiation therapy program is very difficult as they only take 7 student. So, I know that they are not graduating many therapists per year. Also, there are only 2 universities in my state that even offer the program....

#therapy #radiation #medicine #healthcare #cancer #cancer-research #oncology

Darellynn O.’s Avatar
Darellynn O. Oct 19, 2016 362 views

Postgraduate options for cancer immunology

I am looking for reputable postgraduate schools in the above-mentioned programmes with no GRE requirements and lots of scholarship options/no tuition fees (similar to EU universities but the programme is taught in English). Are there similar universities in the USA or am I limited to EU?...

#medicine #cancer #immunology #biology

ElizabethOppNet2017 .’s Avatar
ElizabethOppNet2017 . Jan 23, 2012 1917 views

Which courses should I take in college if I want to work as a researcher after I graduate?

I want to study science in college and work as a researcher in cancer, but I do not know which courses I need to take in college to accomplish my goal. #science #research...

#cancer