Career Questions tagged Radiology Education

Mackenzie S.’s Avatar
Mackenzie S. Jan 16, 2018 237 views

What is the best way to apply to scholarships?

I am ready to go to college but i live in New Mexico and am looking to go to college in Texas which is out of state tuition, i am not sure how to apply to scholarships in order to pay for the expenses of going to college in Texas....

#radiology-education

nakiiyah S.’s Avatar
nakiiyah S. May 18, 2016 506 views

What study tools were used to be prepared for the registry exam?

I am in the radiology program at Northern Kentucky University. I still have another year to think about the boards test, but it doesn't hurt to start getting prepared a little early. #degree #radiology #radiology-tech #radiology-education #hospital-and-health-care...

#science

Brianna J.’s Avatar
Brianna J. Feb 03, 2017 999 views

What is the most difficult aspect of having a job as a Radiologic Technologist?

I am a high school senior who has been researching Radiologic Technologist as a potential career. I am interesting in learning more about potential weaknesses once becoming a Radiologic Technologist. #medicine #radiology #technologist #radiology-education #medicine-imaging #x-ray...

#radiology-student

Leslie S.’s Avatar
Leslie S. Oct 28, 2016 448 views

Is it common for a radiology tech to be certified in multiple fields such as x ray, ultrasound, and CT?

I am going to be a majoring in radiology technology in the fall and I am interesting in becoming certified in all of these areas. #radiology #radiology-students #radiology-tech...

#radiology-education

Leslie S.’s Avatar
Leslie S. Oct 28, 2016 1000 views

What is a typical day in the life of a radiology technician?

I am going to be going to college in the fall of 2017 to become a radiology technician. #radiology #radiology-students #radiology-tech...

#radiology-education

madison H.’s Avatar
madison H. May 04, 2016 1297 views

what are some of the requirements to becoming a radiology tech

I'm going to the school to become a radiology tech and want to get a job in this field so I need to know what employers are looking for #radiology #radiologist #radiology-students #radiology-tech...

#radiology-education