Career Questions tagged Radiology Students

Katelyn  Q.’s Avatar
Katelyn Q. May 25, 2016 684 views

What do you like most about your job in medical imaging?

I am currently a graduating senior going to college to major in medical imaging. I wanted to know what part of this job is someone's favorite part. I want to know what I should look forward going into this major. #medicine #ultrasound #radiologist #radiology-students #medical-imaging...

#healthcare #hospital-and-health-care

Leslie S.’s Avatar
Leslie S. Oct 28, 2016 450 views

Is it common for a radiology tech to be certified in multiple fields such as x ray, ultrasound, and CT?

I am going to be a majoring in radiology technology in the fall and I am interesting in becoming certified in all of these areas. #radiology #radiology-students #radiology-tech...

#radiology-education

Leslie S.’s Avatar
Leslie S. Oct 28, 2016 1002 views

What is a typical day in the life of a radiology technician?

I am going to be going to college in the fall of 2017 to become a radiology technician. #radiology #radiology-students #radiology-tech...

#radiology-education

Kristina M.’s Avatar
Kristina M. Oct 23, 2016 567 views

What are the risks of pursuing a career in radiology?

I am interested in nuclear medicine, radiology, sonography, and ultrasound technology but am concerned about the risk of doing this as a career. #ultrasound #radiology-students #radiology-tech #medical-laboratory...

#nuclear-science

madison H.’s Avatar
madison H. May 04, 2016 1305 views

what are some of the requirements to becoming a radiology tech

I'm going to the school to become a radiology tech and want to get a job in this field so I need to know what employers are looking for #radiology #radiologist #radiology-students #radiology-tech...

#radiology-education

madison H.’s Avatar
madison H. May 04, 2016 1011 views

is being a radiologist hard?

I want to become a radiologist but I don't really know too much about the field #radiology #radiologist #radiology-students...

#radiology-tech