Career Questions tagged Medical Imaging

cheyenne’s Avatar
cheyenne May 11, 2018 433 views

Is it better to have an Associates degree or a Bachelors degree in Radiography?

I'm entering the Medical Imaging program at college this fall to become a radiology technician. I'm wondering if it would be better to get an associates degree or bachelors. #medicine #medical-imaging #radiography

Katelyn ’s Avatar
Katelyn May 25, 2016 927 views

What made you want to go into the medical imaging field?

I am interested in why others wanted to go into the medical imaging field. #medicine #ultrasound #radiologist #medical-imaging #hospital-and-health-care

Katelyn ’s Avatar
Katelyn May 25, 2016 1018 views

What do you like most about your job in medical imaging?

I am currently a graduating senior going to college to major in medical imaging. I wanted to know what part of this job is someone's favorite part. I want to know what I should look forward going into this major. #medicine #ultrasound #radiologist #radiology-students #medical-imaging...

Maci’s Avatar
Maci May 16, 2016 660 views

What pre-requisite classes will I need to get into a Medical Imaging Program?

I am interested in going into the field of Medical Imaging #medicine #healthcare #medical-imaging #medical-terminology #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare